+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Robyn - Slave (PG-13/R - T/M)

NS Full Member

For Robyn - Slave (PG-13/R - T/M)

I wrote this a while ago and now is the perfect time to post it here because---I want to dedicate this to Robyn and her wonderful Bidding On Love. Thanks for giving me the needed push to post this here now, sweetie. And to all who use this device and so many other's, thank you for years of great Chlex writing now and to come. Enjoy.

Title: For Robyn - "Slave"

Author: PMD

e-mail: mary.davidson@sympatico.ca

Rating: PG-13/R - T/M (for language and slightly suggestive situations)

Category: Friendship, Chlex, Slight Clana, Lex's and Chloe's POV, Futurefic, AU

Spoilers: Anything is fair game in Smallville.

Summary: Lex is slave for a day.

Disclaimer: To whomever owns Smallville, it's characters, Venus, Cupid, a character from Star Wars, Christmas Club, and something mentioned from the Bible, I'm just borrowing them, will give them back, not making any money with their use in the story, so don't sue me

Archive: To BtS, BT2, Electricchlex, FFA, MD, N.S. Forums, SFF_2004, SPP, WBFFZ, and Malu's site, for the time being. If anybody else wants it, all they have to do is ask.

Author Notes: Dedicated to Robyn and her wonderful story. And a special thanks goes to Hickchick and her support during this writing. And to David, for his beta of the piece. Enjoy.

For Robyn - "Slave" - by PMD

Chloe's POV

The Talon

I smile at Lana. "Okay, you look like the cat that swallowed the canary, Chloe---what's going on?"

"Ohhhhh---my idea over at the hospital was approved."

"More cute male nurses?" she asks, with a smile.

"No----and you shouldn't be thinking that way; you have Clark."

"Hey, I'm taken, not dead!"

"You know, I'm a bad influence on you, Lana."

"I know," she quips.

"Enough with the second class verbal judo---want to hear my idea or not?"

"Yes, please, oh glorious idea giver, what is it?"

I give her a smirk and she just laughs. "All right, I'll tell you. See, I came up with this idea to raise money for the new wing."

"Isn't Lex donating the money to it?"

"Yes, but not in the way he's thinking he is. He's just volunteered to be a Slave For A Day."

"What? He'll never agree to that."

"He did---he insulted me and said he would give anything to be forgiven. And he's about to find out, that's the one thing I want."

I point to behind Lana and she turns, watching him walk in. She turns back to look at me once more.

"Okay---I'll leave you two alone. Good luck---and I might have Clark go into that auction. Of course, I'll win him and the only thing he'll have to do all day, is keep me satisfied in bed."

"Lana---I really am a good influence on you!"

She nods her agreement and leaves the table, nodding at Lex as he goes by her.

"What were you two hatching?" he asks me, as he sits down.

I lean in and tell him what's what. He backs away. "There is no fucking way I'm doing that!"

"But it's for charity," I say, giving him a sad look.

He lets out a sigh. "All right but under one condition?"

"What?"

"You don't buy me. I know you, Sullivan. I will be shown the toilets and all the other disgusting stuff that I will miss mucking the Kent barn."

"Not so."

He gives me a glare.

"Okay, maybe so. But I don't want you going with anybody else."

"Why is that?"

"You'll find out---if I can try for you."

He lets out a sigh and nods his okay. This is going to be so much fun.

~

The Night of the Auction

"And for our next Slave, we have one very dapper, very handsome, very rich, Alexander Luthor. What do you ladies bid for this prime piece of a male figure?" we hear the auctioneer taunt.

"20.00 dollars."

"Please, Lady, give us something within reason."

"25.00 dollars, then," I hear the girl yell. There are snickers everywhere. I've had enough:

"500.00 dollars!" I yell.

The auctioneer looks at me and smiles---Lex's smile joining his. "500.00 dollars, heard from the lady with some taste. Do I hear 550.00?"

"600.00!"

I turn to see who's topping the auctioneer’s suggestion and sigh. Of course it's Edwina Nichols---the second richest person in Smallville. She's more like a weekend guest to this berg, because of her parents. And she's always let it be known she would love to bed Lex Luthor. Course, he had the good taste not to do it but if he was her slave---

"1000.00!" I yell out.

"1000.00, from the lady with taste."

I sigh, seeing my holiday fund going down the tubes when I hear---

"1500.00!"

Damn---there goes my Christmas Club money too. "1501.00!"

"1501.00 is the top bid. Any more, young ladies?"

"1750.00!" Edwina yells, glancing over at me, with a look of triumph.

I let out a sigh, then look down at my neck. I smile, remembering how Mr. Nichols had admired my pendant from afar and he offered me 250.00 for it once upon a time. Or was that---no 750.00. Grandma will understand---she was all for saving friends.

I look over at Mr. Nichols and gesture to the pendent. He understands and mouths '750.00?' I nod yes and look back to the stage---Lex a little nervous at the moment.

"2500.00!" I yell.

That causes a hush over the room and I look over to Edwina, to see her irate look. She looks over at her father but is given a 'no' from him. I guess he knows how uncomfortable Lex would feel around him if his daughter won him as a slave.

"Going once, going twice, sold to the young lady for 2500.00."

I grin at him, as he mouths, 'thank you' to me. Before I go pay for his services, I make my way to Mr. Nichols and give him the pendant. He hands me a check for 750.00 and with my other monetary means, I go pay for Lex. He better be worth it---and I know, deep down, he is.

~

Lex's POV

Saturday Morning

"Rise and shine, Slave!"

I open my eyes to Lana and Chloe, staring at me. "Go away!"

I close them again and find myself physically pulled up. I open them again, glaring at two very strong and determined women before me.

Chloe leans forward. "Up and at em, Slave; there's work to be done. And Lana, don't you have your own slave to deal with?"

"Oh, right---Clark should be here shortly."

She walks out of the guestroom. "How did I get so lucky to sleep over?" I ask Chloe.

"You won the toss. Now, come on!" she states.

I smirk at her and she just shakes her head. "That's not going to work---I'll give you 10 minutes to get ready. Then it's off to the farmers market and back here for some cleaning fun."

"I can hardly wait," I state, under my breath.

I watch the task master walk out of the room and all I can think is, 'nice butt.' I chuckle at that before readying myself for a torturous day.

~

The farmers market was easy---for Chloe. I had to carry all the fruits and vegetables---what did she get? The pie; she got the pie.

"Hey, where's Clark?" I ask Chloe.

"Ah---Lana has different ideas for her and Clark today and it doesn't include being outside, if you catch my drift."

"Ahhhh---Mr. Kent will definitely be too tired for the dance tonight, I take it?" I ask her, opening my car door for her.

"Actually, I've heard, that Mr. Kent has a lot of energy. And considering whom he is---not surprised at all. So, he'll be okay."

"I wonder if I will be?" I ponder out loud, while putting the groceries in the back and getting into the driver’s seat.

She looks at me and gives me a chagrined smile. "I guess you wish you had Edwina now?"

I give her a slight smile. "Not in the least. Just, if you could not over tire me so we can go to the benefit dance tonight, rather than staying in."

She lets out a sigh. "Okay---I'll try. But there's not much you have to do; the bathrooms, my bedroom, that's about it. Okay?"

"Okay---and that's it, right? Nothing more on the docket?"

"Ah---one more thing. I haven't had the chance to go buy a dress. So---"

I let out a sigh. "Okay, your number one slave will take you to the best dress shop in town and buy you the perfect dress so you won't offend him by having you on his arm tonight."

"Did you just insult me?"

"I think I did---I don't know. Too early in the morning for me to know, one way or the other. Do you feel offended?"

"Not sure---too early for me too."

We arrive back at the house and after unloading the groceries it's onto the next task---cleaning.

~

Bathroom done----now to the bedroom---and after that, lunch. I make my way to the task at hand, letting out a sigh of relief that I don't have to do Lana's too.

~

Bed done, computer table tidied up; didn't look at what she was working on---good Slave. Now, I just have to get these shoes in the closet and check to make sure it's shipshape.

I walk over and open the door, sending a box crashing down on my head.

"Ouch!" I say, as I rub my head

"Lex, is everything okay up there?" Chloe yells.

"Yes---everything is okay."

"Lunch is almost ready."

"I'll be down in a sec."

I'm about to place the box back up on the shelf when I notice it--she's got a diary. I place it back down and pick it up---no, I shouldn't, should I? No, it wouldn't be right. Wait, I'm a Luthor---we make our own rules. Besides, she owes me, big time, for today so far. I open it and read.

A few minutes later, I'm in shock. "She has feelings for me?" I gulp out.

"Lex---lunch!"

"Com---coming," I stutter out.

I place the book back in the box and put it up. I smile as I close the closet---why do I feel like I could conquer the world right now? Because, idiot, you feel the same way too. But I've got to hide it until she tells me how she feels. And I really must make sure not to mention about the diary reading.

Decisions made---I make my way downstairs for lunch and the---sigh---shopping spree.

~

The Dress Shop

We've only arrived five minutes ago and already she's got some suitable dresses to try on. She smiles, looking down at the bounty in her hands, and then I notice a frown on her face.

"Chloe, forget about the price; I'll pay for it and you can pay me back."

"No--it's not that---look who's here."

I look at where she's pointing and let out a groan. "Why does she have to persist in following me around?"

She looks me up and down, smiling. "Well, because you're so damn fine looking and sexy to boot, Lexy."

"Ah---the Luthor curse---to have women swarm around them," I quip.

"And also very pompous and arrogant too," she quips back.

"Hello, Alexander, Sullivan."

We look at Edwina, her smile as false as her breasts are, I bet. I nod my head and Chloe puts a sickly smile on her face.

Edwina looks at the dresses in her arms. "Hmmmm---I turned those all down because they would make me look fat."

Chloe glares at her and if looks could kill, we would be having a funeral this afternoon. Then she smiles once more.

"Edwina, why are you here? I would think you wouldn't need this shop to have a dress when your father goes to Paris for yours."

"I wanted to wear something to the benefit that came from Smallville for once."

I see Chloe shake her head. Then I notice a surprised look, as Edwina draws back her coat. The pendant shining around her neck---it's Chloe's grandmothers. I stare back at her and see her fighting back the tears.

"Edwina, could I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure, Lex," she replies, giving Chloe a smug look.

I walk over to the corner, her following close behind. I turn around and whisper to her, "I want that back!"

"What?" she asks, innocently.

"The pendant!"

"Oh. Hmmm---what will you give me for it?" she asks, suggestively.

I rub my temples, thinking of an answer that isn't so suggestive. Then it hits me. "I'll pay you for it."

"No---don't need the money. But there is one thing I would like."

I let out a sigh. "What is it you want? I'll give you anything for it---except my bed---with me in it."

"Party pooper!"

"Edwina!" I growl.

"All right. All I want is a dance with you at the benefit."

"That's all---one dance?"

"Well, you can't tell Chloe about this either---until you give her the pendant, after the benefit."

And I thought my father was evil. I look over at Chloe and she's glaring at me now. Then I look back at Ms. Smug and nod my head. "All right---come here!"

We go behind the dress rack and she takes off the pendant, closing her coat so Chloe won't see it gone and ask questions. "Promise me?"

"I promise you a dance---one dance. Now, I've got to get back before the master wants to flog me."

I place the pendant in my pocket. As I turn around, I here her mutter, "I would more than flog you."

I roll my eyes and walk towards Chloe.

"So?"

"So, let's get you a dress and get out of here. The air has suddenly become to hard to take in here."

"I agree," she states, taking my arm and leading me to the dressing room. "Stay!"

I nod my head and watch her walk into the dressing room and glance to see Edwina leaving, a wink in her wake. Sigh; this is going to be a long night.

~

Chloe's POV

The Night of the Benefit

I'm standing in front of the mirror, staring at the woman before me, nervous.

The deep purple dress is incredible---I wonder how Lex will like it? He had left the shop for a minute, to get me a coffee, when I found it. So he hadn't seen it at all.

It has short sleeves and a scooped neck. It felt wonderful on my skin---the material silky and smooth and yet not too clingy. It was expensive but considering that little talk he had with Edwina---uuuuugh---he deserved to have to pay for it.

I sit on the bed, putting on my heels and stand up again.

"Oh my God---you look beautiful!"

I turn to see Lana standing there, her usual pinkish self---even more so, with the blush I see there.

"So you and Clark had fun?"

She blushes even more. She walks in, pulling her hand from behind her back, and I gasp. "Oh my God---you're engaged! Wait---I shouldn't be surprised, should I?"

"I was surprised."

"Why---he loves you."

"I know but still, I mean, in the middle of---just before---he, well, backs off and asks me."

I chuckle. "Mr. Clark Kent is really full of surprises---even more so than the alien thing. I never thought he would top that one but I guess he did."

She's beside me now, taking my hand and leading me out. "This is going to be one interesting night."

I nod my agreement, as we descend the stairs.

~

Lex's POV

"Do they always take this long?"

Clark looks at me. "Haven't been on many dates where you've had to wait have you, my friend?"

I smirk at him and then smile. "You look happy tonight. Had a lot of fun with Lana today?"

He smiles.

"What? What happened?"

"I asked her a question---just before we---you know."

Even being in his 20's he's still a nerd when it comes to sex or talking about sex. I chuckle at that.

"Clark---it's okay---you can say the words---having sex with her; making love to her. You won't turn into a pillar of salt."

"Very funny. Do you want me to tell you the question I asked or do you want to continue to be a comedian?"

"Please, tell me what the question was; I'm waiting with breathless anticipation."

He lets out a sigh of contentment. "Lex, I asked Lana to marry me and she said yes."

A genuine smile appears on my face; it's about time, I think.

"Congratulations, my friend," I state. Then I find myself in his arms as he hugs me.

"Lex, thanks for encouraging Lana and I during the years. I'll always be grateful for that," he whispers, and then pulls back.

"Always happy to be the Cupid to your---" The words drift off as I look up the stairs and see our Venus' walking down them.

I gasp and Clark backs away, smiling at Lana. "You look wonderful, Honey."

She's down first, taking his arm and leading him away. Me, I'm stunned---Chloe's gorgeous. No---beyond that---she's the most beautiful woman alive and I bless myself for loving her---although she doesn't know that yet. Damn, Edwina and her demand. I'm going to be hurting her before I can tell Chloe that I love her.

I feel the pendant in my pocket and think, well making up will be fun, if she forgives me.

"So, how do I look?"

I smirk at her. "The same as you always do, Sullivan."

She shakes her head and walks away from me, opening the door. Clark and Lana give me an exasperated look and join her.

"Well, Chloe, I don't know about Lex, but I think you look great."

"Thanks, Clark. I knew there were two friends I could *count* on."

They walk out and I chuckle, knowing that if I have my way, we'll be in the same place that Clark and Lana were in during the day.

~

The Benefit

We walk into the room and I scan it, hopping that Edwina didn't show up. No such luck, as she walks up to us.

"Lana, Clark, Sullivan---Lex."

Lana and Clark nod their hellos and then move away, not wanting to get too close to the fireworks.

"Lex---I was wondering--could you show me that dance step again?"

Chloe looks at me, curiously. Then she looks back at Edwina, who's smirking.

"You don't mind if I borrow your slave for a few minutes, do you?"

"Just for a few minutes---no longer," Chloe says, sarcastically.

Before she can change her mind, Edwina pulls me away from her and onto the dance floor. Damn---a slow one too. She pulls me close, almost like I'm a second skin. I sense her disappointment to find that she's not affecting me the way she wants me to be affected. I smile at that and than frown, as she cups my butt. I push away.

"Stop that!" I whisper.

"Shut up, Slave, and dance!"

I do that for a few seconds more before I jump back in surprise. "You bit me!"

"I'm just marking my territory---ooops, she seems to be leaving---maybe we can have more than one dance."

I turn from her and watch Chloe run from the room. I turn back to Edwina and growl, "You come close to me ever again, I'll make sure you rue the day you met me, Edwina!"

"Awww---Lexy---you don't mean that. We're two of a kind."

I push her away further. "No, we're not. I have a heart---you don't!"

I run towards the door.

"Stop right there, Mr. Luthor!" I hear her shout. All action stops in the room.

I turn around. "Yes?" I ask, my eyes narrowing and my blood boiling.

"We haven't finished our dance yet."

"I believe you are wrong, Bitch!" I hear a female voice say, before she hits Edwina in the face and she falls.

I'm stunned---Clark is stunned---when we see the evil smile on Lana's face. "Nobody hurts my friend that way and gets away with it, Edwina!"

Clark and I smile at her and she just gestures to the door. "Go on, Lex. Catch her before she runs off and you never see her again. Clark and I can take care of Edwina the Hut."

"Thanks, Lana," I state, before I turn around and make my way outside again.

~

The Steps

I'm just outside when I stop in my tracks---she's sitting on the steps and shaking like a leaf. Damn Edwina---I hope she burns in Hell for what she's done.

I watch as the confident woman I've always relied on, fall apart. And it's partly my doing. But mainly Edwina's and she will pay, one way or another. But for now---I have to try to light up Chloe's life as much as she has mine.

I quietly walk over, and am almost there, when I stop, hearing, "God, I wanted to kill her and I've never wanted to do that to somebody in my life before. I guess that shows that I really love him."

I walk closer and kneel behind her, bringing out the pendant. My hand snakes around to the front, the jewel sparkling in the moonlight.

She lets out a gasp, brushing her tears away. "My pendant."

I move around and sit beside her, feeling her eyes on me now. "Lex---the dance?"

"Yes---as payment and nothing else. I just wish it wasn't a slow dance or I wouldn't have been marked by that dog."

She gives me a wan smile. "The things you do to make me happy, Lex. I'm sorry."

She looks away and I pull her back, with my hand on her cheek. "It was worth it, just to see Lana deck her."

"What? She didn't?"

"She did."

She laughs. "I would love to have seen that."

"I believe there was a camera crew in there when it happened. I'm sure I can get a copy of that scene, if it doesn't show up on the 11 o'clock news."

"Awwww---the things you do---"

"---for the woman I love," I finish, leaning in to kiss her gently.

"You love me?" she squeaks, as I back away.

"Just as much as you love me---if the written word is proof." Ooops!

The pendant drops on her lap. "You read my diary, Luthor?" she asks, with a touch of anger.

"Not intentionally. I was in the closet and the box dropped and it was there and---"

"---you got curious."

I let out a sigh. "Yes---I guess I did. Forgive me?"

She picks up the pendant. "Well, I won't punish you anymore considering what you went through with Edwina. But don't you dare deal with her again, unless I'm there by your side. And don't read my diary anymore, unless you have permission."

"Deal," I state, taking the pendant from her hands and placing it around her neck.

I smile as she touches the stone---purple in color. I get up and offer her my hand. "Shall we?"

"Yes, let's go home."

"Home---what about the benefit?"

"I want to go to bed, Lex. I'm exhausted."

"What about Clark and Lana?"

"What about us---we're coming too."

We turn to see the triumphant couple coming out.

"Did anything else happen to Edwina after I left?" I ask them.

"Plenty happened to the bitch. Her father decided to take her credit cards away for a month. He also wants to teach her some responsibility, by having her come to work for him---in the mailroom," Lana answers.

"Ah---better punishment that I could give her, I guess. So---shall we go back to the mansion and catch the 11 o'clock news---in order to watch Ms. Lang in action?"

"We shall," Chloe answers, putting her hand in mine.

The four of us make our way to the limo and head for the mansion and it's many bedrooms.

~

The Masters Bedroom

The day is over and now, my master is fast asleep, snuggled close to her slave for the day. Although, this is after midnight so technically, I'm just her boyfriend and down the line, future husband to be, if I have anything to say about it.

Slave for a day? Next year, I'm going to suggest that the tables be turned---the girls are put up for auction---married or not---involved or not. But I'll make damn sure that Lana ends up with Clark as Chloe will end up with me.

As for Edwina---being rich has it's perks---I'll make sure that she ends up with the pest of the world; my brother Lucas. If anybody can cause pain with only a touch of the word, it's my impish brother Lucas. She won't know what hit her, I think, as this slave for a day falls asleep, in the arms of the master of his heart.

The End

Addicted to Baby Luthors bluengreenswmer's Avatar

Re: For Robyn - Slave (PG-13/R - T/M)

Even though this ficcy wasnt dedicated to me, *sigh* I love it anyway!!

It was so sweet the way Lex suffered (and I mean suffered) to get Chloe's pendant back!

that was great

hey girl!

great story, as always. it's got the Lana that i like, the Clark that i admire, and of course, the Chlex that i love.

i would've included some quotage, but this browser is way too slow right now. so just a quck note, for now.

keep 'em coming!

NS Full Member

Hey Guys:

Bluegreen: Glad you enjoyed it, sweetie, even though Lex suffered. Poor Lex having to dance with the idiot girl. At least his reward is Chloe and she got the guy and the pendant.

Louie: Glad you enjoyed it, sweetie.

Teejee: Glad you enjoyed it, sweetie. Yep, Lana got her licks in; Clark was a great friend and fiancee to Lana, and the Chlex abounds. Along with a little verbal banter to boot. I'll keep em coming, sweetie. I promise.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

love it this story was sweet and funny. go chloe.

NS Full Member

Hey Star:

Yeah, like Chloe would allow that rich---well, rhymes with rich---get away with playing with her Lex. <g> Glad you enjoyed the story, hon.

Nice story, Lex is so deliciously evil (Lucas+Edwina) when he want's to get back at someone who's hurt Chloe!

NS Full Member

Hey Meg:

Oh yeah, Lex uses his brain to get back at people, rather than his fists---less wear and tear on his person, you know. Edwina wouldn't survive the snark known as Lucas---hmmmm---wonder if Lex can trick his father into dealing with her too. Oh, Dad, have I got an idiot for you to sleep with. <g> Okay---cruel and unusual punishment for Lionel, right? <bg> Glad you enjoyed the piece, sweetie.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Awww loved it
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information