Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dare Nc17 (will Be)

my own little world full of coffee and smut
    Title: The Dare
    Author: TwirlWriter
    Type: Smut
    Pairing: Chlex
    Rating: NC17 (will be)
    WARNING: If you don't like Chlexy smut don't read......wait what the heck I'm a saying! What Chlexer doesn't like smut....
    Beta: Kate
    Disclaimer: I don't own Chloe or Lex or anything to do with Smallville I make no money doing this
    Archiving: If you want it take it but ask first
    Summary/Notes:Lana gives Chloe a dare. Okay you guys have no idea how long it took me to get the guts up to just post this first none smutty part.....so I need you to tell me if its worth finishing.........And this is my first Chlex smut story EVER just to warn you!

"Come on, I dared you! You have to do it!" exclaimed Lana, while she bubbly
    jumped up and down.

"No, I don't, I didn't even want to do this! This was your dumb idea." Chloe,
    said rolling her eyes.

The two teenage girls were sitting in the Sullivan's living room surrounded by
    junk food and chick flicks. Even though both girls lived in the house, Lana,
    had decided that she was going to have a sleep over with, Chloe. Chloe, thought
    it was a stupid idea.

"Please, Chloe! I didn't give you a hard dare!" Lana, said, pushing the video
    camera into, Chloe's hands.

"Of course, if your chicken I'll do it."

'Damn pride!' Chloe, thought, just as she told, Lana "Fine I'll do it!"

So twenty minutes later, the camera was packed and, with many giggles from,
    Lana, Chloe, was on her way to the Luthor mansion.

"I can't freaking believe I'm doing this." Chloe said to herself as she easily
    snuck onto the Luthor grounds.

"Gee, Lex, with all the money you have can't you some good security?" Chloe,
    asked out loud while she made her way to the pool. She set up her video camera,
    aiming it at the pool. She took a deep breath and removed all her clothing.

"Here goes nothing." She mumbled while sliding into the water. Chloe, swam up
    and down the length of the pool a few times making sure to stay in the camera's
    view. Pretty soon she forgot where she was and why she was there. It was just
    her and the water. She dove under the water and when she resurfaced near the
    edge of the pool she came face to face with, Lex Luthor.

Lex, had been sitting in his library for what seemed like the thousandth night.
    He had that dream again. He didn't understand why she was affecting him this
    way nor why she was invading his dreams. Not that he could complain about the
    dreams, they were normally, very vivid ones.

After what seemed like hours of just sitting and starring at the words in his
    book Lex decided to take a walk around the grounds. He walked for quite a while
    before he heard it. There seemed to be some noise coming from the area of the
    pool.

"What on earth could be making those splashing sounds?" Lex asked the night
    air. Thinking that* it could be one of the employees abusing their keys to the
    house, he went to look. He walked into the pool area and saw someone under the
    water.

He walked to the edge of the pool just as the intruder resurfaced. His smart
    comment died on his lips as he came face to face with the person whom had been
    hunting his dreams. Chloe Sullivan.

Chloe just stood there in the water completely lost for words. Lex seemed to be in a similar state he just stood and started right back at her.

"UMMMM I can explain!" was all Chloe could think of to say. To her surprise Lex just smiled and started removing his shirt. Chloe just stood there and watch Lex undress him self right in front of her. 'Maybe I'm having that dream again' she thought to herself as she watched Lex slowly undue his belt and unzip his pants. But when he finally lowered his boxers and slid into the water Chloe's mind seem to snap back to reality.

"What the hell-" she never finished because Lex had captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

TBC.....

odd duck
    Heehee, deffinitely continue. Does he think this is just a dream? can't wait for the :smut:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Already reviewed on TBT, but more damn you! MORE!!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    More :chlexsign2:

Hope :chlexsign3:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    Wow, definitely "more" please!

pynr
    Just a Guest!
    Going swimming is never going to be quite the same ..... Semi-patiently awaiting an update :yay:

petriebird18
    Just a Guest!
    YAY!!!!! Can't wait for the next part, and lots of :smut: :biggrin:
    ~Deidre~
    :chlexsign3:

:yay: :yay: :yay: what happen next? I'm burning with impatience here

NS Full Member
    ohnoohnoohnoohno. i know you aren't leaving it there. you can't. its against all the laws of... that book. no, i don't know what i'm talking about either, but the point is, you can't stop there. please don't make me wait long for the next part?? :crygreen: :crygreen:

: Sway

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    Ohhhh :yay: :yay3:

oh this is the one from TBT, right? I'm still witing on an update there so don't make me wait too long and if you need advice on the smut, just ask the girls in the blue lounge, I'm sure you'll find anything you need there!

I love it, update soon, please

hugs,
    Sabby

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information