+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: [Updated 7-12!] Daily Planet Musings (rated pg-13ish)

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Daily Planet Musings (rated pg-13ish)

I forgot to mention that I love that you had an explanation about Chloe's mom dying. That was good to know!

Okay, I want Lex's favorite movie to be Fight Club, because I love the image of MR's Lex punching Clark across the face

And as for what Lex wears to bed? Preferably Chloe Oh my, it's hot in here! I love the idea of his just wearing silk pajama bottoms, in a variety of colors.

And as for cake, I would like chocolate chip cake with chocolate frosting. OH YEAH!!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Cool Daily Planet Musings (rated pg-13ish): Chapter Eight

Disclaimer: I own nothing except some of the plot!

Summary: Lex and Chloe’s life together in the future. Engaged and already in love. Features articles on the couple as seen through the eyes of Adam Fienne, a Daily Planet reporter. Will showcase the lives of Chloe and Lex, as they plan their wedding and get married. Chlex all the way. Minor Clois and Plana.

Author’s Note: I think this will be the last chapter for a while because school ended Friday (even though the last day is Monday-don’t ask my school is dumb) and our block exams begin on Tuesday so I have to study! I might get a little break to maybe write something and who knows I might be able to finish because on average this takes me about two to three hours to write, but then again that might not happen because I have to be in Syracuse for this AIDS conference (I don’t have AIDS, I teach about it I guess.) So yeah, this is as fluffy as I can get and it’s also the longest I’ve written so far! Hope you enjoyed it! Oh yeah, this baby is almost done *tears*, well not really because I have the next one in my mind and that’s where I get to have the most fun with Lex!

Chapter Eight:

Daily Planet Building:

In his Daily Planet office sat Adam Fienne, now putting the final touches on his article-the one that contained the interview he had conducted with the blonde reporter just a few hours ago.

“Finished, finally done,” he cried out into the empty office, as he fine tooth combed the article, one that would possibly further his career. Taking a last glance of the computer screen, he was content with what he had found and let his mind wander to the interview at hand.

“Well, Miss Sullivan, I cannot begin to thank you for meeting with me, but thanks anyways,” began Adam.

“It’s no problem. I understand how it is when asking for an interview. And please, call me Chloe.”

“Okay, Chloe, to divulge the love I hold for your fiancée, let me begin with questions about him,” replied Adam with a naughty grin.

“Sure, but I promise I can’t answer everything,” answered Chloe, beginning to get worried.

“Oh, well, yes I understand. So, is Mr. Luthor really bald everywhere,” asked Adam, diving straight in, looking as cool and confident as ever, totally ignoring the fact that he asked her such a naughty question, filled with so many implications.

There it was in the open now. And now, he could possibly get the answer to the question that haunted his every conscious thought about the man. If he thought he’d get a straight answer, though, he should have been locked up in a mental ward, padded walls and all.

“ Whoa. Talk about a loaded question. And to answer that, think about it real long and hard. Have you ever seen him with any hair,” responded Chloe, trying to keep her cool, but failing miserably, as her blushed cheeks contrasted with her red blouse.

“Eh, I knew it wasn’t going to work, so how about some other questions. Most of these were sent in by our readers, so my naughty mind is no longer involved, but some questions might be mine, so be warned.”

“Good to know. Please continue,” answered Chloe, the wheels and gears in her mind turning at the thoughts of what the readers could possibly have to ask.

“What are the wedding plans? Church? No church? Big? Small? Possibly when and where,” began Adam.

“Hmm, I can’t divulge all the plans. Big church. Humungous wedding. And it’ll be harder than that to get the date and place out of me,” she replied, all too cheekily.

“I always knew you were a smart woman-I wouldn’t even tell me” replied Adam and with a wave of his hand, he began once again, “So what are your plans after marriage?”

“Umm, mind blowing sex,” deadpanned Chloe and once she saw the shocked expression on Adam’s face, she amended, “You know what every normal married couple does. Enjoy our time together, buy a house, have babies-you know all that jazz.”

“Oh. So do you have any plans for children?”

“We’ve discussed them, yes, but let’s just wait until he and I get married. He and I both want kids-Lex even more so than me, not that I don’t want any, he just loves them and has this desire to spoil them rotten. And I think I can trust you to keep some parts like these off the record.”

“Oh don’t worry about it Chloe. So, can I ask you some more questions now-these won’t make the paper,” said Adam, looking more like a pouting puppy than the society pages reporter he was.

“Sure,” chuckled Chloe in response.

“What are you planning to do once you start popping out those Luthor heirs? Are you still going to pursue journalism or become an author? Write some murder mysteries possibly?”

“I’ve been thinking about this a lot as of late actually. I think I might look into freelancing-it’s still journalism. And maybe I could ask Lex to buy me my own paper so I can work from home and still care for his babies, but the book options sound nice too-I may have a few ideas yet” chuckled Chloe.

“So are you planning on raising them yourself?”

“My children? Oh absolutely. I mean my only experience comes from my goddaughter Brooke, but I’ll wing it. There is no way on this green earth that my children will be raised by anyone other than Lex and me-friends and family aside. And none of that boarding school crap either. Possibly a prep school here in Metropolis, but that’s as far as I’ll go.”

“Okay, so totally off topic, what does Lex wear to bed?”

“Me. Just kidding. It depends really, sometimes the bed sheets after we’ve you know, made love, but the rest of the time just boxers or his pajama bottoms. I always wake up in the arms of a bare chest though,” replied Chloe, somewhat blushing.

“You’re one lucky woman. Umm, how about his favorite pastime? Favorite food? Favorite movie?”

“He loves reading and snuggling, but don’t tell him I told you that. Food would be anything not bought by me-apparently, me eating habits aren’t healthy, as I tend to ‘eat artificial garbage’, and those are his words mind you. And favorite movie, I think it’s ‘Fight Club’-he often fantasizes that he could just get rid of all his adversaries by punching them in the face.”

“That’s interesting. Umm, how about his favorite position,” asked Adam, wiggling his brows suggestively, fully knowing Chloe wouldn’t tell him.

“Ugh Adam, what did I say about types of questions, but you know what I’ll tell you. Consider it revenge because I am the only person Lex will sleep with. So, his favorite position is” and she was about to tell the reporter that Lex claimed to love making slow love to her on the bed, but Adam interrupted.

“No! I don’t want to know. Leave me to my fantasies.”

“You having fantasies about my fiancée is just wrong,” she replied.

“Honey, I’m not the only one. That lover of yours is one fine piece of man hunk.”

The interview went on like that for a while, Adam sometimes getting serious and asking Chloe questions about her views of life and politics, but mostly, it was filled with talks about Lex.

Pushing the print button, Adam headed down the pressroom, to see his creation firsthand.

The Penthouse-Next Morning:

Chloe awoke first this morning and was of course comfortably tucked in Lex’s arms, her face facing him, so that she could look at him and take in his features. No man should be this beautiful was often the thought that ran rampant in her mind when she took the time to admire him. Sensing that Chloe was awake and watching him, Lex began to rouse, pulling his fiancée closer into his arms.

“Hi,” said Chloe, as she spotted Lex’s now open eyes.

Pulling her for a chaste kiss on the lips, he replied, “Hi to you too.”

“Guess what,” asked Chloe, pulling away from him, so she could take in his face.

“What,” he questioned, pulling her back into his arms.

“We’re getting married tomorrow.”

“Happiest day of my life,” he responded pulling her in for morning kisses, morning breath be damned. Their plans however, were thwarted by the now insistent knocking at the door. Not really expecting anyone, the two put on their robes and made their way to the front door, ready to tell the person awaiting on the other side to bugger off. All attempts at dismissal were thwarted when they saw Lucas and Lana awaiting on the other side.

“Luc, Lana, what are you guys doing here,” asked a somewhat sleepy Chloe.

Suddenly getting all bashful, Lana replied, “Well, since you wouldn’t let us girls throw you a proper engagement shower, we’ve decided to kidnap you for the day for a combined engagement shower and bachelorette party. And Lucas is here by order of the men to throw Lex his own bachelor party. And no arguments Chloe-we’ll have you both at the hall in time for the dinner rehearsal.”

Chloe and Lex knew they would never win with the two people standing in front of them, especially if they were sent by the others, so with that resolve in mind, the two lazily changed into their clothing and kissed each other goodbye, for they wouldn’t be seeing each other until the dinner rehearsal.

Lois’ Apartment:

Lana had brought Chloe over to Lois’ Metropolis apartment and here she was sitting front and center of more than a dozen women. Lois, Lana, Summer, Madison, Maria and Mrs. Kent were obviously present, but the other women consisted of Chloe’s friends made in college and some from the dull social events Lex had brought her to over the years. After hellos and pleasantries were exchanged, the women sat Chloe down to take part in games and just chat.

“So, I’m curious, how and when did you all plan this? And who was behind the idea?”

“Well, I’ll take the blame in that Chloe,” came the voice of Martha Kent.

“Mrs. Kent, seriously? I expected maybe Lana or Maddie, but you?”

“Yes sweetheart, me. Chloe, I’ve always considered you to be my daughter and when I found out that you declined the girls’ idea for the party, I just knew I had to throw you a surprise one, never taking ‘no’ as an answer. There are some things that have to be done Chloe when it comes to getting married-this is one of them. So, who wants to play a ‘Marry’ the wedding version of Bingo? Same rules, just spell out ‘Marry’ and prizes to the first three.”

While the others were getting the supplies ready for their game, Chloe took that time to wrap her arms around Martha and whisper, “Thank you so much Mrs. Kent,” her gesture getting across the exact feelings she was feeling.

The game was an eventful one with Maddie winning the first place prize of a spa gift certificate, Maria winning an extensive set of bath products and Liza, a debutante Chloe met through Lex, walking away with some scented candles. After the some more wedding themed games, the girls ate tons of food and were now sitting around Chloe, who was sitting on the floor of the couch, waiting for her to open all of her gifts.

“Okay who’s first,” asked Chloe.

“Here’s mine Chloe,” came the gift from Lois’ hands. Opening the gift up, Chloe eyes began to cloud up with tears. In the box was a silver plated picture frame with two hearts on the base, a denser small heart for decoration and the bigger heart that caused Chloe to tear up. Engraved in the bigger heart was the message ‘Lex & Chloe; Children’s Gala; 4.27.04’ and in the frame was a picture of her and Lex at the gala; since she hadn’t seen this picture before, she took it upon herself to examine it. The picture featured Lex’s strong gaze on her, as she smiled her mega-watt smile, but the most striking thing was the obvious love radiating from the two lovers, facing each other, oblivious to the camera that captured that perfect moment.

“Lois, this is perfect. Thank you so much. Where’d you get this picture, the gala took place over a year ago,” replied Chloe, no longer gaping at the present.

“I called in a favor from one of the guys at the Planet. Okay who’s next,” asked Lois, taking charge.

“Me,” came the voice from Madison.

From Madison, Chloe was presented with a bag filled with gag gifts from all the women; these gifts including edible lingerie, chocolate body sauce, handcuffs, condoms and even a vibrator. Upon seeing the vibrator, Summer began to laugh, confusing the rest of the girls and when questioned about her odd behavior she replied, “Like Chloe would ever need a vibrator-the Luthor men are very talented in all things naughty,” to which she was met with gasps, as Summer was to them, the innocent belle who would wait till marriage to have sex. “What, you know it’s true. Chloe and Lex are always going at it guys, you know that-he must be good. I mean, Lucas is,” and with that came the blush, letting all the girls know that this was still the same innocent girl, just, no longer a virgin.

“Umm thanks guys. I’ll make sure to use these sometime,” came Chloe’s response.

The gag bag obviously wasn’t Maddie’s real gift, so Chloe was presented with her real gift, which also made Chloe tear up.

‘Stupid hormones,’ thought Chloe, as she cleared away the tissue paper that held her gift. Inside the periwinkle tissue paper was an original painting done by Madison, but that wasn’t even the best part; the painting was of penthouse, set up the way it was the night Lex proposed. Every last detail was catered to-rose petals on the floor, dinner set for two, the cleared out den, everything to capture one of the greatest moments of Chloe’s life.

“Maddie, thank you so much,” replied a choked up Chloe, hugging her friend.

By the end of the party, Chloe had received candles, a calming waterfall machine, a book of poetry, lingerie, gift certificates and other assortments. All in all, it was a great time.

Lucas’ Apartment:

Bruce Wayne planned on going all out and ordering for his old school mate strippers and lots of alcohol, but he knew neither Chloe nor Lex would appreciate the gesture-Chloe for obvious reasons and Lex, well, he was too in love with the blonde reporter to even consider enjoying a good lap dance. So, here they were, just Lex, Bruce, Lucas, Clark, Pete, Lionel and Gabe, hanging about the living room of the apartment, drinking some brandy and scotch to toast Lex and Chloe’s happiness.

Lex expected the men in the room to do their manly parts and tell him that he was to treat Chloe with all the love and respect in the world, as each of the men cared and loved the love of his own life, but what he got was glasses of scotch. He obviously spoke too soon, as the men began to speak.

“I know we haven’t seen eye to eye over the years Lex, but I am so proud of you and the man that you have become. She brings out the best in you and makes you even stronger, so if you even do anything remotely stupid as to jeopardize your relationship with Chloe, I’ll make your experience on the island seem like a tropical vacation,” came the determined voice of Lionel. Yep, he too was taken by the blonde reporter, emphasis on reporter.

“No problems dad and the rest of you. You can spare me the bit about doing right by Chloe. I’ve done it for over two years now and I plan on doing it for the rest of my life, so no worries. I will never hurt her, physically or emotionally, cheat on her, lie to her or anything else that will cause her pain. Although, child labor I will not be held accountable for-there will be pain, but hey, she’s always willing,” replied Lex, covering all his bases.

“I so didn’t need to hear that,” came the voice of Gabe. And to everyone else’s chuckles, he continued, “Despite that though, Lex you are an amazing man and I couldn’t have asked for a better man to take care of Chloe. Thank you son. I know you’ll treat her well.”

‘This is some bachelor party,’ thought Lex, but it was worth it-he would rather sit around with the people he cared more about than have some random stripper dance around him. The only person he wanted half naked dancing around him was currently over at her cousin’s house, celebrating the engagement with her own friends.

Omni Colonnade:

The wedding reception was to take place in this gigantic room comprised of marble floors, gold chandeliers, spiraling staircases that met in the middle and led out to the balcony, marble columns and every other dalliance imaginable, but for the rehearsal dinner, only the outer room, which was considerable smaller and yet still large, was being used. As soon as Chloe saw Lex’s baldhead, she ran up to him and because he had his back to her, she jumped onto his back, draping her arms and legs around his neck and waist, respectively. Knowing it was she, he turned his head to the side to properly greet her with a kiss, but that too was interrupted by Gabe clearing his throat, ushering the two lovers inside the room.

The dinner was long and boring, but at least now, the two lovers were together, mostly playing footsy with each other, as the others went through a dry run of the ceremony. Pretty soon, it was over and Lex knew he was to ‘hand’ Chloe over to Lucas, so that she could uphold the wedding traditions of luck, as insisted by Lana, but he wanted to show her just one thing before the night was over, the romantic in him urging him to do so. Promising Lana and Lucas that he would drop Chloe off at Lucas’ before the night was up, he stole Chloe away, so he could show her exactly how much she meant to him.

The trip was a short one, but Lex insisted that Chloe not peek until he told her so, as it was a surprise; she obliged, knowing she couldn’t deny him anything, but when he told her to open her eyes and she found herself at the church, confusion clouded her mind.

“This is the big surprise Lex? You brought me to a church,” Chloe asked, clearly puzzled.

“Yes, but that’s not the surprise,” Lex replied, getting down on one knee, he spoke again, “Chloe Elizabeth Sullivan, will you marry me?”

“Very funny Lex. You know we’re getting married here tomorrow. Get up, what’s all this about?”

Getting up from his kneeling position, Lex sat Chloe down in the pews of the church and taking her hands, began his reasoning for his second proposal, “Chlo, I know you wanted a small wedding with our own private vows, but somewhere along the line, our wedding just turned into this spectator sport with people guessing when and where it would happen and us having to invite all those people. I know you agreed to the standard vows only because it would be easier, but I’m here now, asking you to marry me. Just you, me and God, no one else. We can say whatever we want and from this day forward, you will be my wife in here,” he stated taking her hand and resting it above his heart. “We don’t need a piece of paper to tell us that or some fancy party-just you and me Chlo. What do you say?”

Choking on her emotions, Chloe was able to get out a, “Yes, of course I will. I’d love to marry you Lex.”

With that, Lex pulled her to her feet, wiped her tears and stood her at her place at the alter, taking his own across from her.

Looking into her eyes he began, “I love you Sleepyhead, I love you more than anything in the world and all I want to do is spend the rest of my life with you. I know I’m not the simplest man to love and I have my moments, but you’ve stuck by my side for all this time and there are no words to show you how much I appreciate that. You’ve taught me so much Chlo-how to trust people, how to make brownies and every other oddity, how to let things go, but most of all, you’ve taught me how to love and for that, I will spend the rest of my life showing you just how much I love you. I promise to love you, to cherish you and protect you for as long as I live. Whether you want it or not, you will always have my heart-I belong to you Miss. Sullivan, forever and always.”

Wiping the tears now running freely down her cheeks, Chloe responded, “I love you Lex, I think a part of me always has. You’re my first and only love and I am so happy that you’re now going to be my husband. I know I’m stubborn at times and I don’t listen to you when you ask me to take some extra precaution, but you too have stuck by my side and that’s only one of the reasons why I love you so much. You’ve taught me how to love Lex, love like forever, not those stupid childhood crushes we all have. I want to give you everything I can-love, happiness and even a few of those ten children. I promise to love and cherish you till my last breath, comfort you and hold you, give you support when you need it. You too, have my heart. I am bound to you, forever and always.”

As soon as her lips ushered her last words, Lex’s lips were on hers, pulling her into his arms and kissing her for all he was worth, only pulling back when air became an issue.

“Oh, before it forget, wait here for a second, I’ll be right back,” said Lex.

“More surprises,” asked Chloe, as Lex came walking back into the church, gift-wrapped present behind his back. “A girl could get used to this.”

Sitting down once again on the pews, Lex gave Chloe her gift, explaining to her that this was her wedding present.

“You jerk, you said we weren’t doing presents,” replied Chloe, taking the box from him. “But don’t worry I have yours too, it’s just at Lucas’-I’ll get it to you tomorrow.”

“I knew you were going to get me one, so I thought I’d return the favor. So, hurry up, I want to hear what you think.”

Carefully opening the wrapping paper, Chloe was met with a plain hardcover journal with a scarlet ribbon used to fasten it.

“You’re always telling me that you’re going to go buy a journal some time, but you never do, so I thought I’d take it upon myself to get you one. Plus, we’re beginning this great new journey, I want you to write about as you experience it and let your words do magic. You can even write about how much you want to kill me if I become too unreasonable,” replied Lex, a way of explaining the simple gift.

“Thank you Lex, this is perfect-not too obscene and just, personal. I love it and don’t worry, I’ll be sure to write all about how unreasonable you get. Thank you.”

“Let’s get you back to Lucas’ before Lana kills me,” came Lex’s voice, nodding to her thanks.

“I love you so much Lex.”

“I love you too Chlo.”

The two made their way back to Lucas’ apartment in little time, where they were met with a relieved Lana.

“Oh thank god. I thought you were going to kidnap her and not follow the traditions,” came Lana’s voice. “I know you hate it-I did too, but it is tradition.”

“And since when have Lex and I followed any tradition,” asked Chloe.

“Well, you’re going to have to now,” replied Lana. “Now, say goodbye to your lovely fiancée and I’ll make sure he leaves.”

“Do you think pregnancy makes you crazy as well,” asked Chloe, going to kiss Lex goodbye.

“Hmm, we’ll have to see, but Lana’s been crazy to begin with,” replied Lex.

“Hey, I heard that,” came Lana’s voice, now ushering Lex out of the apartment.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Chlo, bright and early. I love you,” he whispered in her ear.

“I can’t wait. I love you too,” she whispered back, letting him get hauled away by Lana.

Lucas’ Apartment-Sometime Later:

Chloe was as anxious as any bride to be could be and thus, she was now perched on the couch, eating her favorite flavor of double chocolate chunk ice cream.

“Luc,” she called loudly in the huge apartment.

“What, what’s wrong,” came Lucas’ voice, worried beyond belief, knowing Lex would kill him if anything happened to her, not to mention, this girl was his own best friend.

“Luc, I’m getting married tomorrow,” came her simple response.

“That’s it. That’s why you got me all worried and had me running in here?”

“Sorry, but I just, wow. I never really thought about it before-I mean I told Lex this morning, but I never thought more about it. I’m scared Luc.”

“Scared? You?”

“Well, yes. I mean married life is much different than just going out and living together.”

“Yes, but only by a little. I know you Gizmo. You’ll do fine, I promise. You and Lex love each other more than anything in this world.”

“I’m not worried about him loving me, but what if we get into a fight or something?”

“Gizmo, I’m not a marriage expert or anything, but all I know is marriage is all about compromise-you gotta give a little and let some go. You two will be fine-you’re practically married anyways. And besides, if all else fails, just put on some sexy lingerie and Lex will agree to anything. So, are you okay now?”

“Yeah, I just kinda had a semi-panic attack.”

“So Gizmo, you’re almost my sister now.”

“Yeah, imagine that. I’ll still kick your ass though.”

“I wouldn’t expect anything less. Now, get to bed you-you’ve got a long day ahead of you.”

“Yeah, I can’t wait. Luc?”

“Yea Gizmo?”

“Thank you. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

“Same here Chloe and don’t mention it.”

Hugging him goodnight, Chloe made her way into her bedroom and got ready for bed and once she was lying in her bed, ready to sleep, she kept her gaze on the ceiling, saying to the empty room, “I’m getting married tomorrow,” before finally nodding off to sleep.

Lex, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck with no one to console him, but despite his nerves, he was happier than a sixteen-year-old boy about to lose his virginity-he was going to marry the love of his life in less than a day.

Our Lucky Day: An Inside Scoop On The Lives Of The Luthors

When I last reported on the lives of Luthors and the soon to be Luthor, I relayed my shock to readers that Chloe Sullivan agreed to an interview, but despite that, she still held up her end of the deal and met me for an interview over lunch. Before I divulge into the secrets of the Luthors, though, I would just like to say that Lex Luthor is one lucky man. I now understand why this spitfire reporter has the love and respect of all those around her. I mean who can resist her wit and charm? Chloe Sullivan, you truly are a gem. And for the highlights of the interview, please go to page Society 7.

Hope you enjoy it-I certainly did.

Adam Fienne.

Author’s Note: So yeah, did you like it? I was so lucky that my friend’s sister’s engagement shower was this past weekend so I nicked off a few ideas-well, most of them. The vow idea was inspired by (disgusting) couple Nikolas and Emily on General Hospital. Not much else to say, so I’m going to head to the thank you’s!

Oh, before I forget, here’s the picture frame I was talking about before: http://www.thingsremembered.com/weba..._532073_-1_537 I love this damn store even though they have ridiculous prices for engravings.

Thank You’s:

blue: Thanks for the feedback-you’ve turned me into this feedback whore! So yeah, I’m glad you enjoyed the links to the dresses and stuff! And yeah, there are more baby clues in here too haha, but you were already promised a baby by me-how mean would I be if I totally didn’t have baby Luthors? Just kidding, I wouldn’t do that to you. And okay, I guess you’re not obsessed, just addicted! Oh and I just noticed your heading under the avatar and let me tell you-it fits you perfectly! Lex will spoil his own kids worse than he did with Brooke! Anyways, thanks for the questions and stuff-I hope you enjoyed it!!! xoxo, meeaz.

meg20: Thanks! I’m so glad you enjoyed the chapter and the dresses and cake! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! xoxo, meeaz.

star del mar: Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, sorry for the no updating thing-I needed help! I just had to put in some Lex and baby interaction hehe and am so glad to hear that you enjoyed it! No worries, on the questions bit either! Wedding is the next chapter! *squeals* Hope you enjoyed it! xoxo, meeaz.

Kit Merlot: Thanks for the feedback! I’m glad you enjoyed the dresses and stuff-I find it helps to see what the author is trying to describe. I hope I did okay with the questions for the interview-I tried to be snarky, but it just wasn’t working for me lol! And I’ve never seen ‘Fight Club’ so I made it up-if I’m totally off base let me know what I should write! Again, I’m so glad you like this! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! xoxo, meeaz.

Louie: Thanks! I’m glad too that you didn’t miss the chapter and that you liked the dresses and such! I loved the Lex and baby stuff too lol! And yeah, my doctor’s visit thing was to appease bluengreenswmr and other fic readers who want the baby Luthors-you aren’t alone, so don’t sweat it! I think there need to be more future fics with Daddy Lex. I tried really hard to be naughty in the question answering, so I hope I did fine. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this! xoxo, meeaz.

hfce: Thanks so much for the feedback! I’m glad you enjoyed the links and the cake lol! Wedding is next chapter yay! And I hope I answered the questions well enough and the ones you wanted asked were perfect and fit in with the dialougue, so thanks! Hope you enjoyed it! xoxo, meeaz.

Thanks so much guys!!! And here’s a piece of to all that helped me out!!!
    <3 yams.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was so sweet and thanks for using my questions. I can't wait until the wedding and good luck on your exams.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Addicted to Baby Luthors bluengreenswmer's Avatar

More cake? YAY!!!

Anyway, you know I'm always happy to review this story, especially when I've been promised baby Luthors!

(You know, Lark asked about the avie a few days ago...and now I have permission to bug her for baby Luthors too!! Talk about heaven on Earth!! )

dammit hfce beat me again!

Wonderful chapter, very emotional and sappy. And by the way I'm waiting for the baby story too!!!
    Update soon!!!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was just a beautiful chapter! You answered all of our questions well, and I thought Chloe was perfectly snarky

The vows in the church were wonderfully heartfelt, and I also think that Chloe would rather have had a smaller wedding.

Can't wait for the actaul wedding!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Look at me not posting right after I read the chapter, that was silly. Now the first thing I remember thinking after reading this was 'Cute' now I don't know if that was directed at the story or you...it was probably both because the wedding scene was cute(because they have now fafilled all of the qualifications I have that make two people married) and your just adorable for writing it the way you did.

And I don't know if you will read this but if you are I have one thing to say,

Shouldn't you be studying young lady!

hehehe, hope you do well.

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Daily Planet Musings (rated pg-13ish)

oh my god i don't know how i missed this fantastic amazing story. i just finish to read all those chapters of yours and man it's great. i so love the way you describe lex he is so caring loving and wonderful. lionel wow i didn't know this side of him. chloe is so not like on the show. yea i know it's a fiction but i love this chloe anyway.
    the relationship between chloe and lucas is interesting. i'm so glad lucas is the cause of their relation.
    oh and OH MY GOODY GOODNESS the proposition is so so sweet i swear to god i didn't read a proposition more romntic than this one.
    please you have to update more please this story is amazing i can't wait to read more of you. ad more importantly about those ten babies.

I had been waiting all for this update all week...not because you didn't update but because I was away soaking up sun It was a goodie too, I can't believe I went so long without ready any fics. They're finally getting married, I'm so excited!! I need my next fix, update again soon!

Steph*

Cool Daily Planet Musings (rated pg-13ish): Chapter Nine

Disclaimer: I own nothing except some of the plot!

Summary: Lex and Chloe’s life together in the future. Engaged and already in love. Features articles on the couple as seen through the eyes of Adam Fienne, a Daily Planet reporter. Will showcase the lives of Chloe and Lex, as they plan their wedding and get married. Chlex all the way. Minor Clois and Plana.

Author’s Note: Thanks for all the reviews guys and well wishing on my exams! So yeah, I have two more tests and then I will be all done with junior year and will be a SENIOR!!! And yeah, once this story is done I have no idea how I’m going to do the next part because I have a job and college planning all lined up, so if I manage to get sparse with updates please don’t shoot me. Thanks! Oh and I hope this chapter lives up to your guys’ expectations. It’s the wedding!!! The beginning scenes will jump from Lex and Chloe-all marked, or so I hope! And also, there isn’t an article in this! Enjoy!

PS: the fly on the poop comment is compliments me not coming up with any other analogy and my kickass gym teacher, who actually makes gym fun-shocker I know!

Chapter Nine:

The Penthouse (Lex):

Never really having to wake up by himself, Lex never really realized how much he missed waking up with Chloe wrapped tightly in his arms, as this morning, he woke to cold sheets and no blonde in sight. Realizing the reason behind his fiancée’s absence, his face broke out in a grin, as there would no longer be mornings of empty arms-well, unless he was away during business, but he was sure he could cajole Chloe to join him. He had only six more hours to go till he could see his beautiful girl and marry her, beginning their new lives and he was more than a nervous wreck, last night’s drink having no calming effect on him.

Lucas’ Apartment (Chloe):

Chloe, too, missed the feeling of warmth that Lex had provided her with in the mornings, but she had bigger problems on her hands, as Lana was currently opening the curtains in the guestroom, demanding that Chloe get out of bed and get ready.

Groaning, Chloe said, “Lana, it’s only eight. I definitely have like six hours till I say ‘I do’ so chill.”

“Chill? You want me to chill,” shrieked Lana. “Yes the wedding is in six hours, but you have to shower, get your hair done, get makeup put on, change into your dress, get the veil put on and a whole bunch of other stuff and knowing you, all that will take more than the six hours we have.”

“Okay, okay, no need to bite my head off,” replied Chloe, now getting out of the bed. “Where’s Lucas?”

“Unlike some people, he got up already and made his way over to Lex’s.”

“Oh, so I’m allowed to go to Lex’s now. Well, I’ll be seeing you later than Lana.”

“Funny. Get your cute behind in the shower and pronto.”

“Whatever happened to the pink princess that wouldn’t hurt a fly,” asked Chloe, already closing the door, so that Lana never had a chance to respond.

Knowing Lana would be on her like a fly on poop, Chloe took a quick shower, allowing for enough time to shampoo and condition and more importantly think-shaving wasn’t necessary, as Chloe was subjected to a painful body wax the week prior. Emerging from the shower, Chloe was assaulted by Lana and the billion things that needed to be done before the two o’clock wedding.

“Lana, before you continue, there’s something I have to do okay,” cutting off Lana’s tirade about what needed to be done. “I promise I won’t go see Lex or anything like that, but there is someone I need to talk to okay. It’ll take an hour tops. I’ll still be here at that wedding, primped and groomed, looking as gorgeous as you want me to be. Trust me, there is nothing more I want than to be Mrs. Lex Luthor, okay? So, just let me have this hour, alright?”

With Lana’s nod of understanding, Chloe left and made her way to her destination.

The Penthouse:

An hour or so later, all of Lex’s friends, family and soon to be family had decided that his penthouse was the gathering place, and thus, were all sprawled out on the couches that adorned the spacious living room.

“So, you and my little girl are getting married today,” mused Gabe, giving Lex a steely look. “I know I never have to tell you this, especially in two consecutive instances, but if you hurt my little girl, I will kill you, but not before I torture you.”

“Same goes for the rest of us,” came Bruce’s voice, speaking for Lucas, Pete, Lionel and Clark.

“Yeah, I know, but rest assured, I won’t do anything to hurt her. I love her too much.”

“Aw, look at my brother the sap,” said Lucas.

“Shut up Lucas. Let’s see how much of a sap you are when you and Summer finally go off and get married,” Lex shot back, his voice not really carrying any venom.

The men had decided that they would all use the guest baths to shower and get ready, as their tuxedos were already stored in the penthouse. From there, they would all go to the church around noon and wait with Lex, for what would be the longest two hours of his life.

Metropolis Cemetery:

Chloe felt like a horrible daughter for not visiting as often as she should, but she had been so busy with her own life. Standing at the slate gray grave, flowers in hand, Chloe could feel the tears starting to gather in her eyes, as her emotions and hormones were on overdrive. Sitting down now on the bench her father had placed next to the grave, Chloe placed some pink calla lilies on her mother’s grave, taking the time to gather her thoughts.

“I’m getting married today mommy. I already told you all about Lex and that we were getting married in my last visit, but everything happened so fast and I haven’t had some free time to visit you. Daddy’s doing fine. He misses you like hell though mom. I do too. I really wish you were here right now, but in a way I guess you are. You promised me you’d always be with me and you’ve never broken a promise before so I’m going to continue believing that you’re here with me. I picked out those pink calla lilies you were always going on about for my wedding bouquet. Lana was shocked at my pick, but in my own way, it was to be closer to you, as silly as that sounds. You have no idea how excited and scared I am. I mean this is going to be a whole new life, but in the end I know it’ll be okay, I have Lex with me. I wish you could have met mommy-you’d love him so much. He’s so great and he makes me so happy and daddy likes him, a lot actually. Anyways, I hate to go, but I promised Lana I’d be back soon, so I’m going to get back now. I love you mommy and I’ll always be watching the stars for you. Wish me luck,” said Chloe, moving to go, but before actually leaving, applying a kiss on the plane headstone that read ‘Elizabeth Sullivan, beloved wife and mother’.

Chloe had made it back in the hour Lana allotted for her, but because she took that extra hour, she was quickly assaulted by the hair dresser the second she walked through the door.

“Hey, are you okay,” asked a concerned Lana, as the hair people were curling Chloe’s hair, so that when it was swept up into the elegant knot on top of her head, curls would fall down her neck.

“Yeah, just got caught up in everything,” replied Chloe and although Lana was hesitant to believe her, agreed anyway. “Where are the rest of the girls?”

“They’ll be here shortly after their own hair and makeup is done. And don’t worry about me, I’m up after you as soon as the makeup gods take you away.”

“Makeup gods, Lana?”

“Well, yeah. Have you seen what they can do?”

“I’ll just take your word for it.”

After hair and makeup was done, it was time for another tradition, which Chloe had cleverly dubbed ‘The Somethings’.

“Okay, bring them on guys,” said Chloe. The girls decided that they were going to worry about the items Chloe would need, as she had far too much to do as it was.

“I’ll go first girls,” said Martha, coming towards the seated Chloe and pulling out a square shaped box, continued, “Jonathan gave this to bracelet to me the night of our wedding and told me that it was to bring us luck and even though we haven’t been the richest folks, we’ve been the happiest. So, as something old, I would be honored if you would wear this Chloe.”

Opening the box, Chloe was met with the most exquisite bar bracelet in silver with tiny diamonds adoring each square and within the squares, each criss-cross.

“Oh, Martha, thank you so much. I’d be honored,” replied Chloe, pulling the Kent matriarch into a hug.

“Okay, me now,” came Maddie’s voice. “And it’s the clichéd blue item, but come on, let one thing be clichéd.”

What else could be in the bag, but a blue garter, and sliding the item in place, Chloe replied, “I still appreciate it Maddie. So, who got me something new?”

“That’d be us,” came the voice of Lana, pointing to herself and Summer, who pushed the small box into Chloe’s hands, both girls accepting Chloe’s hugs and thanks.

The small box revealed drop earrings beginning with diamonds and ending with black jade stones, flaring out in size.

“You guys, this is so much, but thank you so much. I love them.”

“And last but not least, your borrowed item comes from me,” said Maria, pushing a large box into Chloe’s hands.

The box opened to reveal a chain of pearls and a silver x shaped clasp, used to keep the pearls together.

“They were my grandmother’s. She gave them to me before she died and said that she would love nothing more than to have me wear them at my own wedding, but since that isn’t happening anytime soon, I thought you could use them. If you guys would have met, you would have love each other-she was a reporter too Chloe and she was just like you, curious as hell and determined like crazy. I know she’d be happy if you were to wear them, as would I,” said Maria, explaining the importance of the pearls.

“I’m honored. Thanks so much you guys. I really appreciate all these gifts. And now, you can help me get the rest of them on and then my dress because it’s about time for me to get ready and meet the photographer,” said Chloe, wiping any stray tears she might have, all the while thinking, ‘Thank the gods for water proof makeup’. The dress was poufed and puffed and altered and finally, Chloe was in the heavy, but exquisite, gown, ready for the photographer to snap away.

Soon enough, it was nearing two o’clock and the photographer was done taking pictures of just her, telling her that she and Lex would have to sneak away from the reception some time later for the coupled shots. Chloe could care less-all she wanted to do was marry Lex.

‘Why didn’t I just elope the man,’ she caught herself asking the question many times during the whole process.

Standing in a room provided by the church to keep the bride and groom separated, she paced the length of the small room, waiting for any indication that she could see her fiancée. Instead, she got her dad and more waiting, not that she minded seeing her dad.

“Daddy, what time is it?”

“Just about time Pumpkin. You sure you want to do this because you can back out you know.”

“I want this daddy-I’ve never been more sure in my life. I love Lex more than anything, you know that.”

“I know, but I was just making sure. Oh sweetie, I’m so happy for you right now. Your mom would be so happy if she were still with us.”

“ I went to see her today daddy. In some ways, she’s still here, so I’m okay with that. Oh man, this is really it isn’t it? I mean, I’m going to be Lex’s wife and eventually, I’ll be a mom. Wow. Is it okay to be really really scared daddy?”

“It’s only normal Pumpkin, I promise. This is a big step. It helps, though, that you and Lex love each other more than life itself,” came Gabe’s reassuring response, before Maria came in the room, saying it was time.

“Well, here begins the rest of my life,” said Chloe, breaking out in a super mega-watt smile.

The groomsmen and bride’s maids all walked arm in arm and went to their respective places on either side of where the bride and groom were to stand. The Wedding March played and taking her dad’s arm, Chloe began the traditional walk, taking the time to look around her, admiring Maria’s hard work. The church was beautifully decorated with flowers hanging off each pew and the sun shining through the stained glass, every single one of the five hundred people standing up, eyes trained on the happy bride. Lex had never looked more beautiful, as he stood with his hands clasped together in front of him, smile adorned on his face, never holding back and yet, still looking nervous, as he titled on his heels. To Lex, Chloe was the most beautiful thing in the world and while watching her walk down the aisle, nothing else mattered, but her, the rest of the people damned. Finally, Gabe and Chloe made their way all the way down the long aisle and now, Gabe handed off his little girl to the man of her dreams, never needing to lift the veil, as it was only attached by a clip on top of her hair and thus, only for show.

Putting a hand on Lex’s shoulder, he whispered, “Take care of my little girl Lex,” and with Lex’s nod, Gabe took his place behind the couple.

Staring at each other, Lex broke the silence by whispering, “Hey sleepyhead.”

To which she whispered back, “Hi Lex,” before the minister began his speech.

“Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”

And when no one objected, the minister continued, “Marriage is the union of husband and wife in heart, body and mind. It is intended for their mutual joy – and for the help and comfort given on another in prosperity and adversity. But more importantly – it is a means through which a stable and loving environment may be attained.

“Through marriage, Alexander and Chloe make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. Alexander and Chloe will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.

“We are here today – before God – because marriage is one of His most sacred wishes – to witness the joining in marriage of Alexander and Chloe. This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this woman begin their life together. And now – through me – He joins you together in one of the holiest bonds.

“Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?”

“I do,” said Gabe.

And with that, Gabe took his own seat in the front row pew, next to the Kents and the minister continued, “This is a beginning and a continuation of their growth as individuals. With mutual care, respect, responsibility and knowledge comes the affirmation of each one’s own life happiness, growth and freedom.

“With respect for individual boundaries comes the freedom to love unconditionally. Within the emotional safety of a loving relationship – the knowledge self-offered one another becomes the fertile soil for continued growth. With care and responsibility towards self and one another comes the potential for full and happy lives.

“By gathering together all the wishes of happiness and our fondest hopes for Alexander and Chloe from all present here, we assure them that our hearts are in tune with theirs. These moments are so meaningful to all of us, for ‘what greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together – to strengthen each other in all labor – to minister to each other in all sorrow – to share with each other in all gladness’.

“This relationship stands for love, loyalty, honesty and trust, but most of all for friendship. Before they knew love, they were friends, and it was from this seed of friendship that is their destiny. Do not think that you can direct the course of love – for love, if it finds you worthy, shall direct you.

“Marriage is an act of faith and a personal commitment as well as a moral and physical union between two people. Marriage has been described as the best and most important relationship that can exist between them. It is the construction of their love and trust into a single growing energy of spiritual life. It is amoral commitment that requires and deserves daily attention. Marriage should be a life long consecration of the ideal of loving kindness – backed with the will to make it last.”

Facing Lex, the minister asked, “Do you Alexander take Chloe to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?”

Lex, keeping his gaze fixed on Chloe, replied, “I will,” never second guessing himself.

Satisfied with the positive answer, the minister turned now to Chloe and asked, “Do you Chloe take Alexander to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?”

Keeping her eyes locked with Lex’s, Chloe broke out into a huge smile before replying, “I will.”

“What token of your love do you offer? Would you place the rings in my hand,” and with that, Clark handed over the rings to Lex, who in turn, placed them in the Minister’s hands.

“May these rings be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go – may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which all men and women year. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. May the home which they establish together be such a place that many will find there a friend. May these rings on their fingers symbolize the touch of the spirit of love in their hearts.”

Taking one ring, the minister gave it to Lex and continued, “Alexander, in placing this ring on Chloe’s finger, repeat after me: Chloe, you are now consecrated to me as my wife from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed,” which Lex repeated.

With that, the minister took the other ring and gave it to Chloe, telling her, “Chloe, in placing this ring on Alexander’s finger, repeat after me: Alexander, you are now consecrate to me as my husband from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed,” which Chloe repeated back.

“May you always share with each other the gifts of love – be one in heart and in mind – may you always create a home together that puts in your hearts – love – generosity and kindness.

“In as much as Alexander and Chloe have consented together in marriage before this company of friends and family and have pledged their faith – and declared their unity by giving and receiving a ring – are now joined.

“You have pronounced yourselves husband and wife but remember to always be each other’s best friend.

“What – therefore – God has joined together – let no man put asunder.

“And so, by the power vested in me by the State of Kansas and Almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife – and may your days be good and long upon the earth.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Lex never needed to be told twice, as he swept Chloe into his arms and pulled her into a passionate kiss, pulling back when he realized that they were in a church full of family, friends and business associates.

“I love you Mrs. Luthor,” said Lex, taking Chloe’s hand and kissing her swollen lips, this time, the kiss a mere brushing of lips.

“I love you too Mr. Luthor.”

The two made their way out of the church and surprisingly enough, were not met with the flashes of millions of eager reporters, waiting for them at the front entrance of the church. Headed over to the hall where their reception would take place, Chloe and Lex had never been more content in their lives-they finally got married and could now, look forward to all the things married life had to offer.

Author’s Note: So yeah, I was going to add in the reception, but I figured I’d do that in the next chapter because this one is longer than the others and I need more fluff for the end before Chloe tells Lex the happy news (but you all knew that didn’t you) lol. The wedding vows are taken from a website and I put up a link so it’s like citing it because honestly I could never come up with that! Hope you guys enjoyed that!

PS: When I finish this, do I just send a private message to one of the moderators in this forum to have them move it to the completed section? If you know, please let me know!

PPS: Might be the last chapter for a while-maybe. I have to leave for Syracuse soon and work related garbage, but hopefully, I can finish out this part of the saga.

Thank You’s:

hfce: Thanks for the review-I can always count on you for those J! I’m glad you liked the last one and the wedding is over now, but next will be the reception and honeymoon and then the end, which will be followed by another story! Yay! Oh and thanks for your feedback on the other two stories I randomly decided I needed to write lol! Hope you enjoyed this! And, thanks for wishing me luck on my exams-only physics is left, ugh. xoxo, meeaz.

blue: Thanks for the feedback-I swear its because of you that I’ve become such a feedback whore, but that’s okay I love it! Yeah so you’re on step closer to the baby Luthors! And thanks for the feedback on the other two stories-there were TWO baby Luthors in those! Hope you enjoyed this one! xoxo, meeaz.

meg20: Thanks for the review! And yeah, so many people are waiting for those babies-I hope I don’t let you guys down. Anyways, thanks for the reviews and I hope you enjoyed this chapter too! xoxo, meeaz.

Kit Merlot: Thanks for your review! I’m glad you liked the interview and thought that Chloe was snarky enough! And yeah, the wedding idea I knicked from general hospital, but I wanted to put it in cuz it would be all fluffy and cute and then for the real wedding I could use the traditional vows. Hope you enjoyed reading this! xoxo, meeaz.

Louie: Thanks for the review! Aw, I’m so glad you liked the little wedding vow scene-I thought it would be so cute to put it in there so I did lol. And I actually got your message when it was time for my English regents, but since I’ve taken a billion practice tests and our original one got snowed out and then canceled, I felt the need to not study oop. Let’s hope I did well-I only have physics left which is going to be my downfall. Whatever. Thanks again and I hope you enjoyed this! xoxo, meeaz.

Sab Luthor: Hey thanks for your review! I’m always glad when people like my story so, I’m happy you found it! As for the OOCness of the characters I think I put up that everyone loves each other in this because I honestly hate the whole deal with Lionel and Lex and Clark and just about everyone else. I wanted Chloe and Lex to have a lot of friends and family and so to make that happen I needed everyone to like each other. I’m glad though, that you like this Chloe. And the proposition actually is what I would want cuz I think things should be private and sentimental not public and go with the flow kinda things, but that’s just me. And I knew I’d get into trouble with the whole ten babies business-everyone wants them. I need to like go write an angst story after this. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. xoxo, meeaz.

star del mar: Thanks for the feedback! Ooh sun soaking sounds nice, but just don’t forget the sunblock-I’m already brown so I don’t need any sun or else I look ugh hehe. Anywyas, I hope you enjoyed the wedding! xoxo, meeaz.

Chloe’s engagement ring-I don’t know if I put the link up for this or not before, but enjoy
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Something old
    http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item...0-p+2-r+15-x+&

Something new
    http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item...-p+14-r+19-x+&

Something borrowed
    http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item...-p+12-r+20-x+&

Wedding bands-I hope this is unisex and if not, pretend
    http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item...p+10-r+121-x+&

Wedding vows
    http://www.weddingplanninglinks.com/...ddingvows.html
    <3 yams.