+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast

Thread: The Rules of Enmity: NC17

Re: The Rules of Enmity: NC17*complete*

This was one of the best stories I have read. The plot, drama, angst, humor. The wonderful depth to Lex/Chloe. The descriptive action. I was on the edge of my seat. Bravo Dagney

NS Full Member

Re: The Rules of Enmity: NC17*Completed*

WOW!!!!! Great fic. I love all the suspense and the smut, of course. It's one of the best fics i've ever read. Although I'd have liked something more in the end. But anyway, keep wrting fics like this, please.

Thumbs up Re: The Rules of Enmity: NC17*complete*

Oh wow. Excellent story. I read it in one sitting. Will love to read and epiloge about Chole and Lex relationship development.

DF

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

This was a FANTASTIC story. It seriously gave me chills. You truly explored every facet of what a Chlex relationship could be in this one fic. I saw them starting out as intense personal rivals (I was about to use the word 'hate-filled' and 'bitter', but those adjectives don't come close to covering all the complicated, confused, mixed-up feelings they felt towards each other). The two of them challenging each other, trying to mess each other up... but doing it all within the confines of carefully set rules of engagement. It was one HELL of a game they were playing.

And then, there was a sudden moment when the 'game' went too far... Lex seriously scared me at that moment too. But I can easily imagine him getting carried away when pushed and challenged too far... especially when his feelings get involved in something. He tends to go just a few steps too far. But I was VERY glad to see that he was instantaneously filled with regrets for what he did, and that, from that moment onwards, he started actively working to build on something better with Chloe. So it was relatively easy to forgive that moment of insanity, when seeing how he tried to atone for it.

And I LOVED the way the relationship started slowly building into a whole new form of intensity. How their feelings shifted (or actually, were finally consciously accepted) into desire and love. It was a beautiful, stunning transition to watch... hypnotizing.

phew... I could go on for several DAYS about the Chlex relationship dynamics in this fic... but I'd also like to spare a few moments talking about sweet Shelly. She was very likable for a 'cheating girlfriend'. An excellent original character who seemed very interesting and fully fleshed out in her own right rather than as a convenient 'extension' of the Chlex. I LOVED reading her.

It's a pity that you have stopped writing Chlex fics. Your stories seem to have this scary, thrilling, haunting quality that I have seen in PRECIOUS few other fics. And I'd really love to see more Chlex stories from you in the future... or even an epilogue to this one (or any of your others) would be great.

NS Member

Very intricate story. Excellent build in their relationship, it was smoldering with heat the whole time and when they finally got together, it was perfect.

I hate Jake. I was sad he wasn't dead at the end.

Members

I read this whole fic AGAIN! I just love it. I'm so grateful to the authors that leave their work on the site so i can reread and enjoy again. Great work! I loved the Bruce Wayne/Batman cameo. YAY! Charlie rocks. Enjoyed this character alot.

NS Full Member

great story. i enjoyed reading it

so i read this fic straight through, and i adored every detail of it!
    you did an amazing job! =D

I loved this so much. The dynamics of Chlex in this story is just amazing. Loved the ideas of the tattoos as a form of penance. Giggled at the Bruce cameo. Your characters were fantastic. I got to admit that Charlie is my fave. The Chlex sex was just

Rocio

Wonderful story! It was very well written and I love the details you put in it. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful story for everyone to enjoy. I was sad to see it end as I would of loved to see more interaction between Chloe and Lex.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information