+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rules of Enmity: NC17

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: The Rules of Enmity: NC17*chp 12.. 6.10.05*

great update but i must have more and the ending so far is very funny.

you can't stop there! Damn though, Chloe got the low down without even really prying, Shelley made her job much easier...but I don't know if that's a good or bad thing yet. And as for waking up with a sexy Lex Luthor in my bed, well I'll just dream and wait for the smut Great update!

Steph*

"Oh, come on. You can’t mean that." Lex was being playful, but Chloe didn’t like him snooping through her things.

"Right, because a man who can’t keep his lady from straying is the type I want to experiment with." Instead of being angry, he looked pensive.

"I do wonder, you know." He flopped onto his back, laced his fingers behind his head and crossed his ankles. "If she was so complimentary about my efforts and skills, why does she want someone else."

"I don’t know, Lex," Chloe said, annoyed because he was wearing shoes on her bed, annoyed because she was stuck under the covers due to her state of undress, and annoyed that Lex had the gall to get into bed with her. "Proabably because you’ve got an ugly dick."

"What?" Lex sat up so quickly that Chloe flinched. "I’ll have you know that I get plenty of compliments."

"You’re not just a fountain of unsolicited information, Lex. You’re a veritable fire hose." She glanced around her for a blanket or something to hold over herself.

"People would pay good money to know about the stuff I’m telling you for free." Lex sounded a little defensive.

"People have paid money for this info."

"Well, I won’t deny that I’ve been a poster boy in the past for indiscreet behavior. But those days are far behind me."

"This from the guy who gave the entire Upper East side a free show."

"So you were watching?" His tone was sly and Chloe realized he’d been baiting her to bring up his nudity. "All I can say is that I’m not the only one with skills."

"Lex, I kinda wanted to finish my nap before Three." She glanced at the clock. It was Two-Thirty.

"Don’t let me stop you." Lex settled back and replaced his hands behind his head. "I’ll try to be quiet."

"I wanted some alone time."

"In a hotel room?" He looked incredulous. "Nobody gets a free hotel room and doesn’t invite people over for a little fun and games."

"Like I said," she snapped. "I’m waiting for Three O’Clock."

"Oooooh. Got some hot stud coming for you?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "I’ll just bet you do." He was goading her. "Let me give the neighbors a little preview of the next few hours." Lex hopped to his feet and stood over Chloe on the mattress. She eyed him as he settled himself in a wide stance. She started to open her mouth but he held out his hand for silence. Closing his eyes, he counted softly to ten. Then he started bouncing very slightly on the balls of his feet. The bed was barely moving and Chloe was confused.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhh, all in good time." He started bouncing faster; now Chloe could feel her own body beginning to rock with his weight. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she realized what he was doing.

"I can’t believe you’re doing this." She clenched her jaw and vowed not to lose her temper. She didn’t want to get out of bed and let him see her in her panties, and she didn’t want to tell him to leave because of modesty.

"Ooooooh, yeah." His voice was low at first. Then he started making some moaning sounds and bouncing faster and deeper on the mattress. Chloe braced her hands to keep from moving but Lex was increasing his pace and it was getting more difficult. "Yeah, baby! Yeah!" His voice rose in volume, but he was grunting the words. Chloe shut her eyes. The shaking got worse and so did the sounds. Now he was jumping up and down and moaning loudly. She couldn’t believe this was the same man who valued discretion in nearly every aspect of his life now. Had he gone mad?

"Lex!" She snapped.

"That’s it! Say my name Baby!" he gasped. Chloe decided to ditch her modesty and she tried to reach for his leg. He jumped out of reach and kept bouncing. "Oh yeah! Just like that! Come on, Who’s your Daddy?"

"You son of a bitch! Get off."

"Just push your legs up a little higher, Baby and I will." He was jumping really high now and the bed was starting to thud against the wall.

"Get out of here you filthy dog!"

"You want it doggy-style. You got it. Just turn around and-Ohhh Yeah!" Chloe threw off the covers and jumped to her feet. Lex grabbed her arms and started bouncing with her. She couldn’t get her balance but tried to push him off the mattress.

"Knock it off or I start screaming ‘rape’." Her voice was serious, her expression was furious.

"Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!" Lex pounded the last three words into the mattress before collapsing with overly exaggerated gasps.

"What is wrong with you?" Choloe whispered. "You’ve been acting like a nut lately." He just gazed up at her, a dreamy expression on his face. Tugging her shirt down, ineffectively. Chloe remained standing. "I want some answers, Lex. I’ve taken a lot on faith but my patience is wearing thin."

"Hmmm. Daisies." Chloe dropped to a sitting position and placed a pillow over her lap to cover her panties that were covered in the little flowers.

He slapped her hip smartly and Chloe reacted and slapped his face. Hard. Lex was so startled that he jumped up, rubbing his cheek. "Jesus, Chloe."

"I’m sorry, It was just instinct." She stood up and reached for him. He brushed her hands away.

"Violence?"

"With you, Yes." He dropped his hand and she placed her own palm on his cheek. "Anyway you slapped me first."

"It was just a joke."

"On what planet is it okay to act like you do and not expect a reaction."

"I’m sorry." Lex sounded honest for once. He sounded like himself, not the oddball nutcase Chloe had been dealing with the last few days. She smiled at him gently and leaned forward. She’d meant for things to be a little more okay between them. The kiss was supposed to be a gesture of goodwill and a little bit of an apology. Her lips touched his gently and for a heartbeat, Lex stood still. In the next, she was pulled tight against him and his mouth was ravaging hers.

Chloe found herself locked in an iron embrace that she wasn’t trying to fight. In fact, she was gripping Lex’s shoulders just as tightly as he held her. She kissed him back, her tongue sliding against his; roughly tasting him. He bit and sucked at her lips and tongue, using his teeth on her. He turned them around and leaned Chloe against the wall, pressing her into it. His mouth left hers and he dragged his teeth over her jaw and throat while his hands squeezed her waist tightly before pushing her shirt up to fondle one, full breast.

Chloe could feel the heat from Lex’s hand through the thin cotton of her bra. He pushed it up impatiently and rubbed his rough palm over her nipple till it was a tight, aching, point. The sensation was so intense she couldn’t hold back the moan that came out. Lex bent his knees and pressed his hips against hers, twisting downward to take her other nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard enough to make her gasp, then grasped her thighs and stood up straight. He pulled her legs up around his hips and ground hard into her center.

Chloe nearly came right then. Her loins throbbed with the rush of blood and she arched her back, trying to retain contact with the stiff ridge that poked at her. It had been so long since anyone had aroused her like this. And never this fast. He’d been right, she thought in one tiny part of her brain. Anger did transmute into something else; passions drove them to one thing. Now it seemed not only natural to be scrambling to stay in close contact with Lex, it was unavoidable. He let go of her nipple and covered her mouth again. He spoke no coherent words, just little noises in his throat like her. They were speaking their own language and communications were definitely open.

Chloe urged Lex with little whimpers and he answered her is gasps. She felt heavy pressure against her entrance when he hit just the right angle. She desperately wanted them to not have any layers of clothing between them. She needed him inside her. Needed it more than she’d ever needed breath, or drink, or food. She couldn’t see, couldn’t feel, couldn’t smell or taste anything but him. His urgency engulfed her and she tightened her legs around his hips and tore at the front of his shirt, pushing it and his jacket down his shoulders so she could taste his skin. She bit his shoulder and laved her tongue up the side of his neck. She sucked his earlobe into her mouth and fastened her teeth onto it.

Lex thrust again, rubbing his trouser-clad erection against her cotton panties. He started moving quickly, giving and taking friction from her. His skin was damp with perspiration and her hands slipped on his shoulders. He grappled awkwardly, trying to keep her from falling. Chloe attacked his mouth; she was breathless, aroused and famished. No man’s touch had ignited her like this. Something beyond physical was happening to them, but she couldn’t stop to analyze it now; she was too close to release. She arched again, trying to get that perfect angle. Lex leaned in and gave another thrust against her. She needed just a little bit more from him and her small cry of frustration spurred him on.

"Hold onto me," he whispered harshly. She obeyed, tightening her arms and legs around him. Her face was buried in his neck, she was afraid to open her eyes and look at him. He hoisted her up a little higher so he could reach his zipper. Her legs were trembling around him with tension and adrenaline. Once his zipper was down, he stilled for a few precious seconds to take out his erection, then his lips went to work on Chloe’s neck. "Almost there." He shifted his weight again and jerked the back of her panties down her hips, just far enough to reach her.

Cool air brushed Chloe’s bottom and she felt the heat of him as the tip of his penis touched her. She was wet and Lex bathed the swollen head in her moisture. Her heart was pounding in her ears. Pounding so loud that it sounded like someone at the door. Her head cleared as she and Lex realized in the same moment, that someone was knocking on the door to the suite.

"Chloe, Love. You in there?" Clearing her throat quickly she answered Charlie's query.

"Just a second. I’ll be right there." Lex was lowering her legs and she stood shakily, clinging to him for support. He was panting and planted his hands on the wall beside her head to catch his own breath. "Bathroom," she whispered. Then she ducked under his arm and pulled up her underwear. She grabbed a clean pair of jeans from her bag and tugged them on quickly. Lex had thrown the deadbolt so Charlie’s key hadn’t let him in. She opened the door and smiled.

"What happened to you?"

"I had to do a lot of running around today so I took a nap and was about to take a shower when you came upstairs."

"Didn’t you get my message?"

"Yeah, I just lost track of time."

"Are you alright?" He ran a hand over her rumpled hair. "You look flushed." He turned his head when they both heard the sound of the toilet being flushed. She thought quickly.

"Lex came by to see if there were any new developments. I got some tape on Shelley and wanted him to hear it," she explained. Lex appeared at the doorway, looking composed with his shirt buttoned and his jacket straightened. He didn’t have any hair to get mussed so she supposed it helped.

"Who’s this?" Lex asked.

"Uh, Lex this is Charlie. Charlie, Lex Luthor." Charlie stuck out his hand and Lex crossed the room to shake it.

"You were just talking about my case?" There was a tiny edge of accusation there. "Something I should know about?"

"I asked Charlie to come in to help me with some tailing when I was occupied with Shelley." Charlie just nodded briefly. He was letting Chloe take the lead with Lex.

"You follow people around a lot?" He raised an eyebrow. The taller man just nodded with the barest of smiles. "I guess I wouldn’t imagine you being very…effective at blending in. Particularly when you’re trying not to be noticed." Chloe felt a rush of heat to her face and jumped in before Charlie could answer.

"Well, you didn’t seem to notice him all day, and he was following you."

"You had me followed?"

"Maybe I’d better come back in a few minutes so you can yell at each other or, whatever." His implication was clear. He knew they were having a spat of a personal nature and didn’t want to be caught in the middle of it.

"How long were you tailing me?" Lex turned to the Englishman. "From when till when?"

"You got out of your meeting in your office building and I stayed on you till you came back here an hour ago." He glanced at the little blonde. "Chloe can fill you in on the ‘Whys’." He took off his jacket and went to the window.

"Why did you have me followed?"

"It wasn’t you I sent him after. You were sort of the bait." Chloe shook her head and planted her fists on her hips. "It occurred to me today that with that court case going on, and your high profile, you might not have been the only one to think of hiring an extra set of eyes and ears." Lex blinked and she could tell he was mulling over this information.

"And?"

"I was right. Charlie asked me to meet him back here and that’s why I left Shelley at the coffee shop. I had a lot on her already, but I thought it was more important to find out who was following you."

"An that’s where I come in." Charlie stepped forward and held out an envelope. "I needed till three so I could get to the darkroom at work and get these developed."

"We have our own photo lab in order to guarantee privacy," Chloe said. "You’d be surprised how many people would steal photos to sell to a newspaper to make a buck. If it’s juicy enough, they can ruin the prints they give back to the client and keep the real ones for themselves."

Lex was flipping quickly through the photographs. His brow was furrowed with concern.

"You were there all day and I didn’t see you?"

"I’ve been doing this for a while," Charlie said, vaguely. "Do you recognize the man in the jogging suit?" He pointed to one particular snapshot. Chloe stepped in to look closer.

"No," Lex said. Charlie and Chloe exchanged a look. "You two know him?"

"Yeah, he works for another firm. He also does freelance for newspapers; Name's Bobby...something." Charlie clucked his tongue. "Not real picky on his clients, and not above breaking the anti-stalking laws to get his pictures if you know what I mean."

"Tell us what you saw," Chloe prompted.

"I picked you up as soon as you left the building. I kept back a little bit and spotted our friend, Bobby strolling along. I got the first picture then, but I had to hang back a bit since he’d probably be as likely as anyone to spot another tail."

"Who do you think hired him?"

"Could be anyone who wants information on you," Chloe said. Then she bit her lip. "Could be he’s looking for something else too."

"Like what?"

"Maybe he’s wanting to catch you with your pants down." That sobered Lex even more. "That stunt you pulled this morning probably didn’t help if he’s been watching you awhile."

"I think you should get back to your apartment and start acting like a normal, average Joe." Charlie offered a solution. "I’ll watch the building while you leave and beep you if I see him."

"Just tell me where he is and I’ll have my men pick him up."

"Wait here, Chloe, I don’t want your picture getting’ splashed all over the front page," Charlie said, tweaking her chin. "It’ll ruin the job and make it pointless for Mr. Luthor to catch his own lady if he’s seen in a hotel with someone else."

"Just call me when the coast is clear," she said.

"I’ll come up, myself. That way anyone who might be still watching will see us leaving together." He walked to the door. "See you in a bit."

The door shut firmly behind him and Chloe held her breath. She turned to Lex but he spoke before she could.

"Why didn’t you tell me sooner that I was being followed?" She couldn’t read his expression and his voice was soft.

"Lex, you woke me up and started making trouble as soon as I opened my eyes. I got a little distracted after that."

"Distracted?" He raised his eyebrows. "Is that what we’re calling it these days?"

"Well, I think someone shouting and jumping up and down on my bed is a little distracting," she said, folding her arms over her breasts. "What do you want to do about Shelley?"

"I’ve got other things on my mind right now," he replied. "The tape is a start, I’m not going to confront her till I’m sure that I’m not going to end up on the front page of the rag magazines."

"It was a big risk to prance in front of an uncovered window, Lex. I won’t sugarcoat that." She sat down on the couch. "Since you’re a business man, and not a movie star, it’s less likely that someone from your decorator’s office called up the magazines and said: ‘Lex Luthor’s shades are going to be down, want to go take some pictures?’" What she said made sense, and she could see him mulling the information over in his head.

"Charlie’s seen the video?"

"Lex, he works with me, it’s nothing he hasn’t seen before. And besides, you knew I was taping it, I can’t go erasing time on the digital recorder without it looking suspicious." He nodded so she went on carefully. "Lex, you’ve been acting really crazy lately. What’s really going on with you?"

"How have I been acting crazy?"

"Just irrationally; you’re a cautious man and you’re taking huge risks over your girlfriend’s infidelity." She swallowed the sudden lump in her throat. "But you act like you don’t care about her."

"Is that it?" His face was stony. "You want to know if I love Shelley?"

"I want to know why your behavior is so unpredictable."

"Why does it matter?"

"Because you’re taking it out on me," she burst out. "You’ve dragged me into your drama as a prop, or an accomplice. Things have always been volatile between us and now you’ve made things even more complicated."

"If I remember correctly, you kissed me first." Chloe’s face flushed to the roots of her hair. "Why did you kiss me?"

"I was talking about hiring me. You complicated things by bringing our issues into my work. And my work into your issues."

"You didn’t answer my question."

"You haven’t answered mine. And I asked first."

"I gave you the reasons for hiring you before. I don’t know why I was abusive to you in the bar. I’ve stopped asking about the tattoo. I thought that was doing better." He put his hands in his pockets. "Now your turn."

Chloe was saved from answering by the beeping of her cell phone. It was a message from Charlie telling them where Lex’s shadow was waiting.

"Two blocks up on the corner of West Ave. and Congress St." She showed him the message. "Tell your men what he was wearing."

"This conversation isn’t over." He pulled out his own phone and headed for the door. Chloe looked away when he walked past but he wrapped an arm around her waist and jerked her forward with a gasp. He crushed his mouth to hers in a fierce, hard kiss. His tongue speared through her lips, demanding her taste. Still suffering the affects of her earlier arousal, she arched into him automatically. He released her so quickly that she stumbled back and he walked out the door without another word.
    Last edited by zelda; 12th June 2005 at 08:00. Reason: edit

Re: The Rules of Enmity: NC17*chp 13... 6.12.05*

Uuu and the plot thickens. I wonder who has Lex tailed and why [ and did they caught his show and do they have pictures. If so can I get copies? ]
    The smut was just Hot! I loved how they almost slept together. i loved the interactions between them and i loved the way Lex was acting almost teenagelike. Plus I'm kinda hoping he will be jealous of Charlie .
    Great story!

I like my Lex with kinks! ambrosine's Avatar

Red face Re: The Rules of Enmity: NC17*chp 13... 6.12.05*

-giggles- Lex is funny in this fic. I love how you write him and make him so unpredictable. Chloe is just....sexy as hell. I love Shelley, which I'm not sure if that is what you intended, but I do. This fic is a masterpiece, I LOVE it.

NS Junior Member

This fic just gets better and better!

I think Chloe is going to have to face some difficult questions from Charlie.

Chemistry between Lex and Chloe is great. Even when he is acting all crazy like a teenager....I think the Shelley investigation is going to end soon...Although I wouldn't mind knowing what else was on that tape.

Whoa! That was hott right at the end and the whole thing was too funny. I like this loopy, fancy-free Lex. He's crakin' me up. I'm also curious to know who's having him followed. Is it Shelley?!? Because I just think it would be funny if she was. It would show that there relationship is founded on a mutual mistrust, thus further validating the hooking up of Lex and Chloe. Great update. I look forward to reading more!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was am awesome update!

The Lex/Chloe interactions are very amusing, and I love that Chloe is starting to realize that all of their anger and hostility, is their version of foreplay

And the plot thickens with Lex being the one getting investigated.

Continuing good job on this story!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

That was an amazing update, the Chloe/Lex was great and I Charlie. I hope you update soon

It was so Thickening plot, some smut and lot's of fun, a great combination.
    Update soon!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information