+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Broken Sonnet Series - Part 3 - Debris - PG - 04/03/07

Broken Sonnet Series - Part 3 - Debris

Rating: pushing for PG
    Spoilers: Nemesis, according to the sneak peek video that CWTV released.
    Summary: Always grab every opportunity.
    Disclaimer: Not mine. Will never be. No profits. Will return.

They both rushed to the site when they heard the news; their men were trapped inside the cave, but the rescuers were able to get to them and were now on their way out.

Both had fear and worry etched on their faces, yet for whom no one except the two knew for sure.

She ran past her, dodging the uniforms, and wrapped her arms around him despite the dirt on his shirt.

The other one stopped abruptly, her mouth hung open as she took in the sight before her. She was waiting for their moment to end when she spotted the another man emerge from the cave, disoriented and disheveled. She looked back at the couple and knew she had to grab at the presented opportunity.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"So how does it feel, Lex?"

"What?" Lex whips his head around to the blonde suddenly standing beside him.

"I said", Chloe looks away from the couple as Lana raises her head from Clark's chest, "how does it feel?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. And even if I did, I'm under no obligation to answer, Miss Sullivan." Lex replies with a snarl, his jaw clenches from the simmering rage at the sight before him.

"I assumed that an injured and cornered animal would try to hide its desperation and be more careful of his words since its existence is on the line," she muses. "Have you thought about that?"

Lex never gets the chance to answer as they both notice Lana walking towards them, trying not to trip over the debris.

"Keep that in mind." Chloe whispers and starts to make her way across to Clark.

She passes by Lana, letting out a small smile for the confused girl and then a wider grin for her best friend.

Lex tries to smile and return the hug that Lana gives him with as much enthusiasm and relief as possible. But he couldn't erase the image of his wife embracing another man as Chloe's words echo in his mind.

'Desperation. Injured. Existence.'

==========
    Just noticed my post count: 747.
    Last edited by teejei; 4th April 2007 at 04:50. Reason: eta

Re: Broken Sonnet Series - Part 3 - Debris - PG - 04/03/07

So it's not completed? Please, finish!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information