+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Precious Treasure (PG)

Re: Precious Treasure (PG)

That was so sad (yes I actually did cry a little). Wth the mention of the ring I thought Chloe was dead,glad to hear that she's not. Hope you get that prequel done soon

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh that was so sweet. I love fics that deal with Lex as a daddy. It always makes me feel It shows that he can be soft when he wants to be especially a spitfire like Chloe. I am curious why Chloe would abandon her child. I thought she didnt want to do that to her own child since that was done to her. I can't wait to find out why she left.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Thanks for the feedback guys...

An interesting point there about Chloe and her own mom, Hope...I hope to go into that at some point in this history and apply it to the situation that did cause Chloe to be out of the picture.

Lark

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar

the things i miss when i'm otherwise distracted by non-NS-related stuff!! I really should start reading more of these darn fics! Lark! you devil you! I admit i thought it was Chloe... can't wait to check out the explanation story of this or something like it ^_^

BB

Bruce's Favorite Stalker

I think it's really bad when you love a story so much that when you need a pick me up you come back and read it over and over. I've already left feedback on this story but when I re-read for the umpteenth time this morning I found this:

She was the centerpiece of his Chloe Collection, the baby princess to his ruler of the world, and the largest piece of Chloe her ever stole from her to horded and remember.
    And I don't know how I missed it and didn't quote it before, but I loved it so much I had to quote it again.

*sighs* I love this story, there's just no other way around it.

My apologizes if I'm officially freaking you out now Lark.
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

No, No... I'm perhaps the chief bug-the-author-for-an-update person around here so I certainly understand extreme devotion to a fic and I'm glad you did... It motivates me to finally get that Babyfic finished....

Oh I didn't mention that before, did I? Teasers! She's a baby in the latest one I've been working on, about five years before this one.

I personally love that piece too...perhaps even more, because I know even more what he means by it...and how obsessive he is about both Chloe and the baby(he always thinks of her that way even if she is five in this one...youngest child and daddy's favorite and all that....).

Lark

NS Full Member

Amazing!!!!!

I just found this story and all i can say at the moment is... OMG

Can't wait for the other piece Lark

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

This was a bit sad. What ever happened to Chloe? Are his other children Chloe's also? I liked it though.

Members

I really enjoyed this fic. It was a lil sad knowing that Chloe and Lex weren't together. This lil girl held a special place in Lex's heart amongst his other children. I interpreted the other children are from his other lovers and marriages. It's nice to see Lex soft.

wow, wasn't expecting that great job!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information