+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Precious Treasure (PG)

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Re: Precious Treasure (PG)

Thank you all for the lovely comments! I really appriciate them, I've been hyper all day from the feedback to this fic.

And I am working on a sort of sequel (it's actually set before this one in time) but I have so much work to do for school it may not get finshed for a few weeks at least.

Lark

NS Full Member

Wow, this was a great one parter - and count me in as one of those readers who are begging for some kind of sequel, I'd really love to see how Lex and his daughter have come to this.

This was an enjoyable read!

Kerry

aaa, Lark it was wonderful, I loved it!!

would also love more of your wonderful writing!!

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Thank you Kerry and Carrie for your lovely requests for more. I appriciate it.

Lark

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

that was so cute and i whish chloe was there.

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Thank you oh most consistant of feedback givers. I've actually been working on the prequel fic about why chloe isn't there today. But I don't feel very motivated to write right now (although I'm not studying, so I ought to instead of wishing for people to post on the off topic threads).

Lark

Bruce's Favorite Stalker

Here I was thinking I was going to get a Chloe snoopage fic that was fun and humours and fluffy and I get... this wonderful, unique fic that pulled me in and made my day.

Time has set still. All that remains is memories and whispers… Memories and Truth and Love. They surround her like and ocean pulling her in until she wants to drown… Finally she lays her head down and lets them lull her to sleep as they surround her in a tight blanket, easing her tears and giving her dreams of the future.
    Ugh. This is what I'm talking abou there-- this dragged me in, stole my heart and then stomped on it and held it for ransom. This paragraph was beautifully written and was just... *sighs* see I have no words-- and that never happens!

No other child would have the intelligence and ingenuity to find his secret compartment and figure out the password.
    I've always imagined Chlex offspring to be devious, genius, masterminds... totally proves my points here. I have a feeling the girl would take over the world and the boy would invent the cure for cancer-- to mix things up a bit.

His other children he could manage, control, mold, but this one…this child did what no other being on the planet had ever accomplished. She had Lex Luthor rapped around her finger.

This is where I got my heart back... only it was slightly achy. I loved this part-- I've always imagined Lex being caring and sweet and nurturing with his kids too.

I love this fic, really, really, really, really love this fic times infinity!

And when you write that prequel you can bet your behind I'll be first in line to read it.

Really wonderful story.

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Aw! June! You're making me blush! Seriously, thats one of the best feedbacks I've ever seen!

I love writing Lex, he's so intense and complex and I especially love writing him thinking about Chloe or his children, geting glimpses of the exceptions to his power is everything mentality...How he almost hates himself for showing that weakness but yet there are still a few things that get past his barriers.

It's kind of similar to Batman when you think about it...everytime he gets a bit too far...Dick, or Jim, or Alfie pull him back, not through the regerous stuff he pounds into about being Batman, but because they love him so much he can't help loving them even if he feels its to dangerous to love...

I've been trying to get some more writing done now that I have more time...I even told Ash to bug me about it tonight so hopefully I'll get a bunch done. I have a whole timeline for this series or history of Chlex and their daughter(I'm going to be mean and not tell anyone her name till the next fic...evil I know...) If only these Bat plots wouldn't bother my imagination I'd get more work done...hmmm...maybe after I work on Chlex stuff for a while I'll borrow your brain and actually get a Bruce one fully written...

Lark

...sleep all day. Senior Member Ainur's Avatar

Lark, you made me sad. I'm almost crying here. You made me feel so much. It was very melancholic. You could actually feel that something was missing. Fantastic job!!!!

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Aw! It's so special to get these kind of complements from people who's taste you admire or who's fics you love, or people you think of as friends... The two of you made my night you know...June's posts tonight are why I'm even still up at 3 in the morning...

Lark

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information