+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Precious Treasure (PG)

Smile Re: Precious Treasure (PG)

Really hope you consider a sequel to this. Really sweet fic.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Little Miss Vixen's Avatar

Re: Precious Treasure (PG)

That was so sweet, and sad, and passionate. I also thought it was Chloe sneaking around at first. You are an amazing storyteller, though I do want to know what happened to Chloe.

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Thank you all for the wonderful reviews! Especially Baily007 for her amazing complements!

I’m very happy I was sneaky and tricked a lot of you, especially the ones that thought it was Chloe. That was what I was aiming for.

I am aware I left Chloe’s fate really up in the air but I have this whole history worked out for Lex, Chloe, and the baby. Hopefully I’ll be really inspired and give you another piece of their lives pretty soon, I only have pieces of plots written right now. I will however tell you that Chloe is not dead.

Lark

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

aeww lark!!!!!! you dedicted it to me!!!!!!! *biggest smile ever!*

I have to say I loved it, and I too thought it was chloe! heheh, I would love to see how he came by a child with chloe, and where she has gone. Its so sweet and sad that what lex tresures most is his mimentos of her!

wonderful work Lark, truly lovely!

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Quote Originally Posted by asharnanae
    aeww lark!!!!!! you dedicted it to me!!!!!!! *biggest smile ever!*

I have to say I loved it, and I too thought it was chloe! heheh, I would love to see how he came by a child with chloe, and where she has gone. Its so sweet and sad that what lex tresures most is his mimentos of her!

wonderful work Lark, truly lovely!
    I was hoping you'd like it! Did you see the part about Mushies? See, I can't ever get rid of the inner fiend...

And you'll quite possibly be drafted to help with inspiration as I try to finish more parts of the large story in my head... Maybe I'll kidnap JJ, too...The two of you have the best effects on my imagination.

Lark

NS Full Member

when you have a summary like "Snooping in Lex’s bedroom…" you really can't go wrong. Honestly though, that TOTALLY wasn't what I expected for that title, it was so much better, sad but great.

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Quote Originally Posted by squash
    when you have a summary like "Snooping in Lex’s bedroom…" you really can't go wrong. Honestly though, that TOTALLY wasn't what I expected for that title, it was so much better, sad but great.
    Aw... People say such sweet things when you finally get around to posting fics... I should do this again soon... It's fun.

Lark

I can't believe this, but I think i'm going to cry uppydoge I thought it was chloe to begin with ... I hope there's going to be a sequel

This was very cute and wonderful. I also thought it was Chloe.

From the silk sheets of the bed to the high-tech gismos on the desk, the room oozed with mystery and excitement. She crept quietly across the floor, feeling the lush carpet underfoot.
    When I got the idea that it was Lex's child, I looked back and thought 'oh, that makes sense.' This part seemed very much like it was from a child's point of view. Just a smart little girl being sneeky while feeling the excitement of what she's doing.

The edges are mussed and no longer smooth… It must have taken a lot of handling to bring the photograph to this state.
    This whole paragraph was written beautifully. Thinking about it, it's really interesting and amazing how you brought out a bit of angst from describing the picture.

His other children he could manage, control, mold, but this one…this child did what no other being on the planet had ever accomplished. She had Lex Luthor rapped around her finger.
    This was so cute! Darn you for making me say cute twice (I'm not a cute-saying person, really!). I loved this part. It gave a hint of how firm Lex is because of the way he talked about his other children...but it was adorable how he couldn't manage to control this one little girl (cause she really is her mother's daughter).

Hope there is a second part to this!

That was great, I really enjoyed it. Their child will defnitely be a handful but now you have me intrigued...did something happen to Chloe? or did she leave? Hmmm, I'm thinking that even though this is a short story that you're going to have to update

Steph*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information