+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Curse (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    So love where this is heading and I cannot wait to see who this "addiction" plays out. Great job so far, update again soon!

Sara

NS Full Member
    And so it begins ! yeah ! is it me or is Lionel a little too friendly with Chloe ? will it be an obstacle to Lex's addiction ? and why does it have to take so long for Lex to be addicted ? that's not fair.
    Apart from that, good part, this fic is fastly becoming my favorite one. So update soon, please.

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Chapter 4
    ~*~*~*~*~

Chloe placed one hand on Lex’s back and the other on his arm as he started to sway again. She looked to Lionel, hoping that he would have some advice about what was happening or what to do. Lionel stepped closer and cursed under his breath when he saw Lex’s fully dilated pupils. His son had been perfectly coherent just moments ago; what could he have taken in that short period of time to make him completely drugged out?

“You take the call,” Chloe said to Lionel. He looked at her quizzically. “I’ll get him to his room or something, but he’s obviously in no shape to do that conference call. You’re going to have to take his place.” Lionel grinned in pleasant surprise at Chloe’s ability to think on her feet. He nodded and began to walk back to his desk as he watched Chloe struggle to move Lex out of the room.

‘She’s only been working for me for a week and I’m already going to have to give her a raise,’ he thought to himself as she closed the door to his office with her foot.

“Okay, Lex,” Chloe said to him as if she were speaking to a child, “I need you to walk with me. Can you do that?”

“Mmm,” he hummed and started to sway a little bit more.

“Lex,” she chided in aggravation. He turned around and smiled goofily down at her.

“Pret-ty,” he strung out and reached out to touch her face. Chloe dodged his hand, causing Lex to lose his balance and fall to the floor. He was silent for a second and then he burst out in laughter. Chloe put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

“What the hell did you take?” she mumbled under her breath. When it was apparent that he wasn’t going to get up from his position on the floor, Chloe leaned down and grabbed his ankles to try and drag him. “Stupid – heavy – moron,” she grumbled, only moving him centimeters with each hard pull.

“What happened here?” Lucas asked in a cheerful voice as he came walking up behind her. Chloe dropped Lex’s ankles and turned to look at Lucas pleadingly.

“I don’t know,” she said. “He was fine one minute and the next he was – well – like that,” she motioned to where Lex was now on his back staring up at the ceiling with utter fascination. “Can you help me get him to his room?” Lucas smirked at her and scratched at his shirt.

“Hmm – a threesome with my own brother – it’s a little too kinky for me, Sullivan,” he teased. Chloe glared at him.

“*Why* is Sabrina dating you again?” she asked. Lucas gave her a cocky smile.

“I’m great in bed,” he answered. Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Whatever. Just help me move him.”

He smiled at her again and leaned down to grab Lex’s ankles. Lex raised his head to look at his brother and then he furrowed his brow seemingly in confusion.

“You’re not pretty,” he slurred. Lucas arched an eyebrow at Chloe, who just shook her head and waved her hand back and forth in front of her.

“Don’t ask,” she warned. She leaned down over Lex’s head to his hands, which unfortunately for her were laced together on top of his stomach. Lex’s eyebrows rose when Chloe’s breasts seemed to be hovering above him. He raised his head again and… Chloe yelped and jumped away from him, covering her breasts with her arms. “What the hell do you think you’re doing, Luthor?!”

He smiled up at her, but Lex’s eyelids started to grow heavy and slowly slid closed. His breathing evened out almost immediately and he let out a small snore before turning onto his side, fast asleep. Chloe stared down at him in disbelief.

“Well. That was…interesting,” Lucas said. Chloe let out a breath and then reached for his hands again.

“Come on. Just help me get him into bed.”

“You want me to set you up with my brother?” Lucas asked teasingly.

“No-oo,” she strung out. “I want you to help me drag his sorry ass over to his bedroom so I can leave him there and go back to work.”

“Oh,” Lucas said. “Well that doesn’t sound nearly as blackmail worthy.”

“Are you going to help me or not?” Chloe snapped in frustration.

“Yeah, yeah,” he answered, bending down to pick up his brother’s ankles again.

The two moved Lex to his room and Lucas was able to heft him up onto the bed. Chloe took off Lex’s shoes and pulled the blankets up over him.

“You wanna kiss his forehead too?” Lucas asked somewhat snidely. Chloe sighed.

“I was just making sure he’s comfortable.”

“He’s stoned and asleep,” Lucas replied. “He’s as comfortable as it gets.”

They left the room and Chloe made a beeline for Lionel’s office while Lucas wandered off in another direction. She opened the door slowly as to not disrupt his conference call and he grinned at her, motioning with his hand for her to come in.

“No, that’s all for now,” Lionel said into the phone. “Let me know when the new reports come in.” He hung up the phone without a goodbye and took in Chloe’s somewhat frazzled appearance. She had a distinctive wet mark on her blouse over one of her breasts, although it seemed to be drying; Lionel decided it would only irritate her to bring it up. For all he knew, his son had sexually harassed her in his drugged state and she was trying to push it aside; which Lionel was more than willing to let her do because he didn’t want to lose her as an employee. “Did you dump him somewhere in the hallway?” Chloe let out a sour chuckle and she went to sit down on the other side of the desk from him.

“It was incredibly tempting, but no,” she answered, pausing thoughtfully before she spoke again. “What do you think happened to him?”

“Who knows? He could be on anything,” Lionel said dismissively. Chloe shook her head.

“I don’t think so,” she said. “He pretty much sobered up when you forced him to come to Smallville – and even if he hadn’t, drugs act almost immediately, don’t they?”

“It depends on how he took them,” Lionel said. “He could have taken something orally and ---”

“And it would have taken a while for it to hit his bloodstream,” Chloe finished for him. Lionel nodded. “I just don’t get why he would do something like that. Despite his ‘bad boy’ image, he’s always been a pretty responsible guy – at least from what Clark’s told me.” Lionel leaned back in his chair and observed her pensively. Finally he gave her a small grin with his fingers pressed up against it.

“Outward appearances can be deceiving,” he said. Chloe nodded in agreement.

“Good point,” she agreed and then started to stand up. “Do you want me to set up a visit to a rehab center or something for him?” Lionel shook his head ever so slightly.

“I don’t think that will be necessary – at least not yet. If this behavior continues, then we can set something up.”

“Okay,” Chloe said and then took a deep breath before placing a wide, fake smile on her face. “So – how was the conference call? Anything you need me to do?” Lionel let out a small chuckle.

“You’re entirely too efficient for your own good,” he said. Her smile faded into a smaller, yet real one.

“You can blame it on my ‘study hour’ at school,” she said with a roll of her eyes. “Full access to a computer, but nothing to actually study for.” Lionel half-smirked at her.

“I’ll have to remember that,” he said. Chloe tilted her head to the side.

“You really don’t have anything for me to do?”

“I didn’t say that.” Lionel sorted through some paperwork on his desk and when he found the item he was searching for he handed it to Chloe. She skimmed over the materials of the folder quickly and then nodded.

“Okay. Shouldn’t be a problem, but give me an hour or so,” she said.

“Take as much time as you need dear, there’s no rush.”

She smiled at him and was about to leave the room when she stopped and turned around to face him.

“Oh – before I forget – if you hire a nurse to look after Lex, you’re probably going to want to request a male one,” she said. Lionel arched a questioning eyebrow at her and a slight blush rose to her cheeks. “He was --- kinda grabby.” Both of Lionel’s eyebrows rose with her statement.

“Did he hurt you? Do you need me to assign one of the guards to you?” he asked in a protective manner. Chloe laughed, the tension gone, and shook her head.

“I can take care of myself. I just thought you should know,” she said. Lionel nodded, but didn’t seem completely satisfied by her answer. She left the room, closing the door behind her.

Lionel pursed his lips and then picked up his phone, dialing the security room of the house.

“Security,” a gruff greeting came through the phone. “How can I help you, Mr. Luthor?”

“I need you to assign one of your men as Miss Sullivan’s temporary bodyguard,” Lionel said.

“Sir? Has there been a threat that we should be aware of?”

“Possibly.”

TBC…

NS Full Member
    oh. lordy. Things are really going to get interesting when one of the body guards tries to come between Lex and his addiction. Hee, can't wait.

Blue

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh lord. I smell trouble :biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    Loved it..... Poor Lex he's going to have a lot of questions when he gets up.....

Hey Sabby is there something u aren't telling me about with u and Lucas : LOL

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

NS Full Member
    :worship2: oh yeah, thats it. i can't wait for him to wake up... should be verrrrrrrry interesting.

: Sway

NS Full Member
    That sucks, that really, really sucks, everybody is going to believe that Lex went back to his old habits. While the poor guy is a victim here.
    And his father is going to be a problem, i just FEEL it. Will he stand between Lex and his addiction, or will he encourage it ? i mean, after all, Chloe is cute, clever, and Lionel Luthor just loves intelligence, so Chloe could be the one for his son.
    Hmm, i wonder which way you will choose as an author. If Lionel realizes something is wrong with his son (and not because of drugs) and that it explains Lex's attitude toward Chloe, will he use it to control his son and his future, by pushing him to pursue her ?

Haha, Lex in his drug-addicted state is soooo funny. :hehe:

It's fun to see the always composed Lex being brought down by his 'addiction'

And the way the fic is building up, seems like it's gonna be a wild ride! I'm all set though... opdevil:

LMAO, Lex was so funny in his *supposed* stoned state. and Lucas was even funnier.

I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Lex is going to get into with the guards.

And what's with Lionel being all protective and calling her 'dear'? Bad mental pictures! :huh:

Great chapter, and update really soon!

Roslyn

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information