+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: The Curse (NC-17)

NS Full Member
    Wow! That was so funny.
    But why did Lionel have to sent Lucas. Can´t he just go and play with his own girlfriend?
    Well, let´s just hope somebody drowns in the next chapter.

Angel undercover!
    Lucas *never* does what Lionel wants him to, so *why now*??? Please update soon. :chlexsign4:

NS Full Member
    I think that this might just send Lex over the edge. So close to getting what he wants and now Lucas has to watch over them? Poor Lex. Hey, I think that Sabby may just come in handy soon with her devious mind.

Blue

petriebird18
    Just a Guest!
    Wait, Lucus is supposed to 'chaperone' them? :huh: Like he could actually do anything to stop them :biggrin: MORE NOW!!! :yay:
    ~Deidre~
    :chlexsign3:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    A/N: I have no excuse other than my real life really sucks right now. Thank you for your continued support and if this part sucks, then you know why.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lex shot Lucas another warning glare, which Lucas promptly responded to by giving him a twisted, almost demonic smile. Lex balled his hands up into fists, part of him desperately wanting Lucas to say that one thing that would be stepping over the line so he could deck him. For the last half hour, Lucas had been playing what he referred to as ‘the dutiful son’ by acting as a chaperone between Chloe and Lex; and apparently Lucas’s idea of cooling things off between them primarily consisted of constantly asking questions about Chloe and Sean’s relationship.

Lex knew that his brother was doing it to drive him crazy, but it upset him that it was actually working. Normally he would have been able to shrug off Lucas’s comments about anything with an impassive face, but he and Chloe had been so close to finally actualizing the relationship that he wanted with her and Lucas had come in and ruined everything.

As it was, one more mention of how adorable Lucas said Sabrina thought Chloe and Sean were as a couple and Lex would either throw up or strangle his brother; and he was seriously considering the second option, security cameras be damned. Lucas had left them alone for a few minutes and come back in his swimming trunks. He actually seemed surprised that Chloe wasn’t drooling over his finely toned physique and it had only brought on another series of comments about Sean and how ‘well built’ he must be for Chloe to not even check him out.

That was it. Lex started to pull his arm back, only to have it still in the air and fall back to his side when the butler came into the room. He cleared his throat and stood near the doorway, quickly averting his eyes so it wouldn’t look like he was leering at Chloe in her bikini. Chloe, Lex, and Lucas all had their heads turned toward him with expectant expressions on their faces.

“Miss Sabrina is here to see ---”

Sabrina seemingly appeared out of nowhere and hurriedly pushed past him, cutting him off in mid-sentence. The butler frowned, giving her an almost scathing look before turning on his heel to leave. Sabrina smiled brightly, panting as she struggled to regain her breath. She held up a book and walked toward the group.

“I found it!”

Lucas’s smile fell.

“You found what?” he asked.

“I found *it*,” she replied. “I found the counter-curse.”

“You did?” Chloe asked happily, her demeanor definitely picking up from the sour anger that had laced her system at Lucas’s arrival. Lex couldn’t be sure, but he thought he felt his heart break. The curse, despite its fallbacks, was his one sure way of securing Chloe’s time and attention. Now that they had a way to break it, he wasn’t entirely confident that she wouldn’t take the safe road and stay with Sean. Clark had hurt her badly enough that Lex could easily see that happening, especially with Chloe’s newly acquired enthrallment for the counter curse, and it didn’t please him one bit.

“Yeah,” Sabrina said, shaking Lex out of his thoughts. She flipped to her bookmarked page and raked her teeth over her lower lip nervously as she stared down at the words. “There are a couple of *little* problems though.” Lex’s eyebrows rose, a glimmer of hope tweaking his interest.

“O-kay,” Chloe said slowly, stringing out her word. “But it can’t be any worse than it is now. I mean, Lex has had to go through so much just because of this thing.” Sabrina barely held back a snicker, knowing full well that Lex held a very different view on the topic.

“Alright,” she started. “Well, the first thing is that he has to have made his way all the way through it before we can do anything.”

“What do you mean?” Lex asked. Lucas grumbled something under his breath and then let out a small resigned sigh.

“The curse works its way through all the senses, yada yada…” he said disinterestedly. Sabrina gave him a partial glare and then faked a smile at Lex.

“Basically he’s right,” she said. “The curse has to go through all five of your senses before the counter-curse will work – and the taste one ---” she trailed off and focused her eyes back on the book.

“And the taste one *what*?” Chloe asked.

“Yeah,” Lucas chimed in. “What’s the big deal? So he shoves his tongue in her mouth, licks around a little, and there you go - all done.”

“Wow. You’re such a romantic,” Sabrina said sarcastically. “And it’s not that kind of taste.” She added the last part so quietly that the others barely heard her.

“What?” Lex asked. Sabrina cleared her throat and purposefully avoided eye contact with him as she answered.

“It’s not that kind of taste,” she repeated. “You have to --- you know ---” she stopped talking and motioned with her hand to the juncture between Chloe’s thighs. ‘Not that you’ll mind,’ she thought. Chloe’s eyes grew wide at the suggestion and Lex’s lips held a hint of a delighted grin. He slapped his brother hard on the back.

“I’ve got to hand it to you Lucas,” Lex said. “Maybe I should let you try to get even with me more often.” Lucas gave him a tight, forced grin.

“Shut up,” he said through gritted teeth.

“Well, it *is* a curse,” Sabrina interrupted in an effort to explain, “and seeing as how taste comes last and that particular kind of taste would pretty much ensure that the afflicted person went through withdrawal to the point of almost dying – it makes sense if you look at it in that perspective. How far along are you with the other senses?”

“I’m not sure,” Lex answered, finding it difficult to pull his mind out of the image of him and Chloe that Sabrina had unwittingly placed in his head. “Hearing, sight, scent,” he said, tapping his fingers as he counted through his memories of what had happened. “I think that’s it.” Sabrina nodded.

“Touch and taste are the last ones to come, and now that Chloe’s making sure you don’t go through withdrawals, then it might be a while ---”

“I don’t know,” Lex said suggestively, his eyes skimming up Chloe’s body, “we could try pushing things along.”

Both Sabrina and Lucas rolled their eyes.

“It doesn’t work that way,” Sabrina informed him.

“And I thought you didn’t want to do anything until ---” Chloe abruptly stopped talking when she realized that Lucas and Sabrina were staring intently at her. “I - er – that is to say ---” Sabrina let out a high pitched squeal that eerily reminded Chloe of a similar sound that Lana made when she got over-excited about something.

“I knew it!” Sabrina yelled cheerfully, a note of triumph lining her voice. “I knew you liked him back!” Chloe looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

“I ---”

“This is so great,” Sabrina continued. “See? I told you Lucas. They’re supposed to be together. It’s like ---”

“Hold on,” Lex interrupted. “Lucas just got through telling us, for the last half hour before you got here, that you thought Chloe and Sean belonged together.”

“What?!” Sabrina screamed, her eyes now fixed in a fiery glare at Lucas. “I never said that! I’ve been wanting Chloe and Lex to get together this whole time! I was even going to try and have a heart to heart with Chloe to tell her that his feelings have nothing to do with the curse, because you were joking about how she’ll never like him back! How could you ---”

“Shh. Calm down,” Lucas said in a soothing voice. He wrapped his arm around her back and started to turn her around toward the door. “It was just a joke. Can I help it if he doesn’t have a sense of humor?”

“Lucas ---”

“Besides, wouldn’t you rather be spending some quality *alone* time?” he asked in a husky voice, lowering it to the point where Chloe and Lex could barely hear him anymore. “Seeing as how you came home from work early and everything.” Sabrina visibly relaxed and let out a small giggle as Lucas whispered in her ear. Chloe and Lex watched as the couple made their way toward the door and then left. Chloe frowned.

“Why does your brother have to be so smooth? Sabby’s rant was going so well,” she said. Lex chuckled and Chloe chewed on her lip before nervously glancing over at him. “So --- the curse really has nothing to do with your feelings?”

“I tried to tell you.”

“Yeah, well, it’s always good to get someone else’s perspective,” she mumbled. Lex nodded once. “So, what now?” Lex didn’t answer, but gave her a tiny smirk that Chloe missed as he stepped closer to her. “I guess we haven’t technically gone swimming yet.”

“Uh-huh,” Lex replied, his tone lower and huskier than before.

“Or we could go bother Lana and Pete,” Chloe suggested with a light chuckle. She shook her head a little and smiled in amusement, not noticing how close Lex was getting to her. “I still can’t believe she likes him. I ---” Chloe paused when she felt Lex’s hands glide across the skin on her sides until they rested on her hips. “L--- mmph.” Lex leaned down and kissed her, his tongue darting out almost immediately since her mouth was open from talking.

His hand trailed up her back and as his lips made their way to her neck, his deft fingers pulled at the strings holding Chloe’s bikini top to her body. Chloe opened and widened her eyes, startled by the bold move.

“Lex – I thought you wanted to wait until --- oh, God.”

Her top was thrown to the floor and Lex palmed one of her breasts as he started to suck on the smooth skin of her neck. His thumb brushed against her nipple and when she let out a whimper, he started to roll it between his finger and thumb, pulling and tweaking until it was almost painfully tight and erect. He kissed his way up to her ear and dabbed it with his tongue before blowing lightly into it. The tremble that ran through Chloe’s body encouraged him.

Despite what he had said about wanting Chloe to call things off with Sean first, he knew he wouldn’t be able to wait for the hours to pass before she would be able to call him. And although his momentary insecurity about her staying with Sean had been abated for the time being, he still felt the desperate need to mark her as his own. Because, after his dad finally came home, who knew if they would ever be able to spend time together again?

He peppered moist kisses from her neck to her collarbone and then down to her other breast. His tongue circled around the nipple and he felt Chloe’s fingers dig into his scalp in anticipation. His lips wrapped around her and he gently started to alternate suckling with light bites. Chloe moaned and arched into him. That was all the incentive he needed. Lex stood up and Chloe immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing on the back of his head as their mouths met in a frenzied kiss.

In a single fluid movement, Lex leaned down and picked her up, kissing her again as he began to carry her toward the door; only realizing too late that the security cameras that lined every room of the house except the bedrooms were recording their every move.

TBC…

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh wow that was good. And the ending Pleae Kris more with sugar on top.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

petriebird18
    Just a Guest!
    only realizing too late that the security cameras that lined every room of the house except the bedrooms were recording their every move
    Uhoh hmy: i'm guessing that means that we're going to be seeing a very :evilbat: Lionel in the next Chappy?
    SO HURRY UP ALREADY! :biggrin: That should be 'interesting' :hehe:
    ~Deidre~
    :chlexsign3:

asy
    Just a Guest!
    hey swtie..u okai? i hope so&#33;&#33; juss ta letcha know that this chapter was awsome&#33; (so what else is new??) hee hee&#33;&#33; i hope everything gets better for ya soon&#33;&#33; <33 btw...update cause i cant wait fer what&#39;s nxt&#33;&#33; :chlexsign3:

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    Oh, Kris. Beautiful turnabout on the taste sense.

Heeeh, I had big stupid grin on the whole time....earning very weird looks.

~B

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Okay, you need to update soon&#33; I loved this chapter and the whole Sabby rant&#33; More very soon, please?

Sara

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information