+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Camping (NC-17)

Members
    :biggrin: Hahaha...... slug Lana and pop up tent, that was brilliant and now they're lost. Can't wait for the next chapter and what is going to happen next, maybe a little storm or something like that.

NS Full Member
    :yay2: I love this!!!
    Now lets just hope that Clark doesn´t find them anytime soon.
    By th way I loved the slug thing.

NS Junior Member
    I only read the beginning of this fic and there were so many spelling and comma mistakes that I couldn't continue. They became very distracting. But I love your premise, so I will read and enjoy if you go back and edit.

pynr
    Just a Guest!
    "Do you ever notice how everyone is so nice on this message board? Yay for niceness!"
    riblets Posted: Feb 22 2003, 06:26 PM

Hmmm.......Whatever happened to "yay for niceness!"?

NS Junior Member
    I'm not trying to be mean. I do like the premise for this story, and I want to read it. But I also think we should be honest, especially in fanfiction posts, otherwise our praise isn't worth much.

I always assume writers want to improve, and this writer needs to check spelling more carefully. She should feel lucky that that is all she has to improve. Other than that she is a wonderful writer, I've read her work before.

Twirlwriter, I'm sorry if I offended you. I was trying to be honest, but it may have come off as callous. That happens to me alot. Forgive me? :unsure:

pynr
    Just a Guest!
    I agree - When worded with kindness, constructive criticism from our friends is one of the best ways to improve......(Well....lol....from what i hear anyway - i'm far too chicken to write and post anything myself....i'm just a chronic reader i fear).....Anyhoo - Thx for the 're-yay' riblets, it's one of the greatest things about NS imo

my own little world full of coffee and smut
    Okay I have bad news. As some people already know from my whinning my computer crashed last week so I lost chapters 3 4 and 5 of this story.....GRRR. So I'm working on rewriting them. I'm sorry that your going to have to wait so long and I hope to have an update in the next week. Chapter four might be awhile cause I spent 3 days on the smut in that chapter......

Sorry about this my computer hates me!

(PS Riblets don't worry about it I've had wrose reviews, I'm a LOTRs writer.......trust me I've had wrose..)

NS Full Member
    :biggrin: Twirlwriter - Loving the premise, hope you manage to remember the lost chaps! What a bummer, that is so frustrating for you, but I sometimes find that I can write something better if I lose a bit of an essay or something. The spelling and grammar aren't as bad as all that, I've read worse. Plus the plot makes it a fun read anyway! Please keep going, its lots of fun!

my own little world full of coffee and smut
    Note- okay the rateing goes up to PG-13 in this chap cause of bad words.

Chapter 3 Freaking out and Banjos

----------------------------------------------------------------

"What the FUCK are we going to do!!! I told Clark I didn't want to come! I told him no, but he just had to pull the Lana card into play!!! GOD DAMN IT!! This is the last time I EVER do one freaking thing for Clark EVER again!" Chloe ranted, pacing around a tree.

Lex just stood there in awe...he had never seen Chloe go on one of her rants that Clark often told him about...it was annoying.... frustrating...and it made him really horny...

"LEX!!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON!!!! WE ARE FUCKING LOST IN THE WOODS! With the bears and the bugs and the the the plants!" Chloe screamed

"So I take it you don't like the woods," Lex said smoothly, smirking at her. Chloe gave him a look that told him not to push it.

"What are we supposed to do? I doubt that with my luck, you have your cell phone with you,” Chloe said as she stopped her pacing and looked at Lex.

"Clark informed me that I was not allowed any work on this trip including any calls,” Lex told her

"Great!!! THIS IS ALL CLARK'S FAULT!!!" Chloe screamed.

"Chloe!" Lex yelled at her...she was not expecting this and she jumped and turned around. "What is wrong with you? If I didn't know any better, I would say you're scared."

"I.... I'm...I just don't like the woods, all right," Chloe told him

"It has been a while," Lex said coolly, "But something about the outdoors is soothing in its own way...don't you think?"

There was a long pause. Chloe slowly walked towards Lex and brought her face close to his head.

"NO!" she screamed in his ear.

"Do you think I like being lost in the wilderness?" Lex asked, startled by the shrill sound, "There could be homeless hillbillies wandering around, waiting to tie us to trees and do...naughty things to...us"

"Oh, my God," Chloe laughed. "Where's the banjo music?"

They both could not control their laughter any more. Chloe was doubled over with laughter as Lex held on to a tree.

"Well, I think that cured my freak out. Thank you, Lex," Chloe said in between small bouts of laughter.

"Any time," Lex told her.

"Well, I think we better find somewhere to stay for the night. It looks like we won't be able to find our way back before dark and we shouldn't walk around at night. Who knows what is out here?" Chloe said walking towards a large rock formation.

"I doubt that they have Hyatt in the middle of Kansas, Chloe," Lex said. Chloe could tell from the sound of his voice he was smirking

"Look, there is a rock formation. There may be a small cave we can sleep in,” Chloe remarked, making her way through the woods.

"A cave?" Lex questioned as if he had not heard her right.

"Yes Lex, a cave, you know, big holes in rocks," Chloe answered

"I know what a cave is. But Chloe, how the hell do you know where caves are? I thought you hated the woods?" Lex asked her.

"Well, I have gone camping with Clark and Pete before. They taught me a few things that I never thought would come in handy,” Chloe said as she examined the rocks.

"Will wonders never cease?" Lex mumbled sarcastically.

"Here we are.... This should keep us dry and away from harm until morning," Chloe said, stepping into a small cave. She dropped her pack on the ground and removed the food, water and blanket from it.

"Well, let’s hope the night goes by quickly," Lex told her, bending down to help her unpack the things.

"And what should we do to make it pass quickly?" Chloe teasingly asked him.

"Well," Lex answered with a playful smirk. "I'm sure we'll think of something."

And who knows what that 'thing' will be?

TBC.............

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Intriguing more please.....

Hope :biggrin:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information