+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Camping (NC-17)

Anxiuosly awaiting the continuation of this fic.

-Sarah

Chlex is my obsession

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    I can't remember if I read this when it was first post, not that it matters cause I love it... You are really going to have to post another ch and like soon.... This was great....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Angel undercover!
    This fic is going to be so funny. I can't wait for the next chapter, let's see how Lex survives in the wilderness. Please don't make me wait much longer *falls on her knees and begs* :worship2:

SithBabe
    Just a Guest!
    HAHAHAHA thats GREAT Twirlie!!!!!!!!&#3 3;! Hmmmm you leaving us and doing Chlex smut now? I think poor Exar will start feeling unloved!!!! But hey smut is smut so go for it!!! But just don't leave the poor Sith Lord all alone.......not to mention Brian! : Still great story so far just don't make it into a nature spa!

Nikkie

DawnieAngel
    Just a Guest!
    this is good :biggrin: Great Possibilities. Can't wait for more!!!

Dawnie

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    Oh camping! Always fun! You know I'll be buggin you about updates as soon as my finger is healed and I can type with two hands again, right?

more please

hugs,
    Sabby

my own little world full of coffee and smut
    Here is the next chapter! I didn't think I was going to get so many reviews!!! Thank you so much! Dsapiro I just had to do the slug thing!!! Thanks for the idea!! I hope every one likes it!

Chapter 2- The Slug and getting lost.

4 hours later

"There we go our tent is up!" Clark said happily as Lana looked up at him adoringly.....

Pete and Lex almost collapsed on the ground......

"I.....could......have....gotten.....us....a....ni ce.......RV" Lex said in between breaths

"For......once..........I........agree.........wit h...........Luthor" Pete said falling to the ground and not budging

"Hey come on guys we still have to put up Lana and Chloe's tent......Chloe you did pack it didn't you?" Clark said

"Yes, Clark I did and you know what? I'm going to put it up!" Chloe said walking to the car and getting a bag out.

"Chlo what is that? There is no way a tent can fit in there!" Clark said looking at the bag

Chloe just smiled at him and put down the bag and opened it. With a few shacks and a big plop there was a tent.

"Welcome to the 21st century and the wonder of pop out tents!" Chloe said with a smirk to rival Lex's.

Lex and Pete just stared stunned........so did Clark......

"I say we kill Clark when we can move.....what do you say Luthor?" Pete said to Lex

"Yes, once we can move." Lex replied sitting down next to Pete

"Wow Chloe that was SOOO neat!!!" Lana squealed running over in to hug the other girl.....Chloe just stood there wait for the hug to be over.

"It was no problem these tents are cheep and easy to put up so I thought why not save some time" Chloe said throwing her duffle bag into the tent.

"Well, we need to get a fire started! Come on Pete Lex and I will go find wood.......Lana and Chloe can start getting the things out for lunch." Clark said walking towards the woods.

Pete and Lex groaned and stood up, both mumbling the words 'stupid farm boy' and 'gonna kill him' were herd as the two guys followed Clark.

Chloe and Lana unpacked the food and got every thing ready. The guys finally come back with arms full of wood for the fire and Lex handed Clark the lighter and told him to have fun.....then Lex just left.

"I wonder where his going." Chloe thought out loud

"Who knows" Pete told her sitting next to Clark to help with the fire.

"Maybe someone should go with him just incase" Lana spoke up from her cooking

"I'll go I can't cook anyway and I'm not allowed near fire after the last time" Chloe said walking in the direction Lex went...she herd Pete and Clark snicker at the memory.

Chloe walked threw the woods keeping an eye out for Lex.....finally after almost an hour she found him sitting against a huge oak tree.....he seemed to be in deep thought. She sat down next to him.

"Hey Lex you okay?" Chloe asked him smiling

"Fine just enjoying the things around me" he answered looking at her and smiling back.

Chloe felt her self blush......'I am not blushing because Lex Luthor smiled at me!' she thought but then all of a sudden she saw something on the tree that made her jump back and scream

"Oh God! Its Lana!" Chloe jumped up away from the tree.....Lex just started around looking for Lana.

"Chloe I don't see her where is she?" Lex asked starting to fear for the young woman's sanity.

"No, its the..........." Chloe realized she was going to relive one of her biggest inside secrets to Lex

"Its the what?" Lex asked, Chloe sighed and walked over to him and pointed to the tree

"Look"

Lex looked at the tree and then looked at Chloe still completely lost

"Chloe all I see is a slug." Lex told her and to his surprise Chloe started laughing. Now he was really lost.

"Sorry.....but.....I. ... have....this.....thing.....where....I compare....Lana...... to a slug........."Chloe said still laughing.

Lex looked at her with a completely serious expression. Chloe stopped laughing 'Great he, like every other guy in my life, thinks Lana is wonderful! Good going Chloe!' she thought but then.......

"I believe the slug is smarter." Lex said....they both died laughing right there in the middle of the woods......Chloe dropped to the ground she was laughing so hard and leaned against Lex who opened his arms for her to fall into. They sat there laughing for what seemed like ages.

"God I haven't laughed so hard in forever!" Chloe said getting up

"Neither have I" Lex replied he looked at Chloe and smiled "Well we better get back"

"Your right we should we've been gone a while" Chloe agreed and they started walking towards camp.

About an hour later Chloe turn to Lex and asked "Lex does this look familiar to you?"

"No, it doesn't maybe we should try that way" he said point the other decreation.

"Lex, I think we're lost!" Chloe exclaimed in a horrified voice.

Chloe and Lex looked around and then at each other........could they survive the woods together.........

TBC

Mwah-hah-hah! Slug Lana! *dances* You know, we really need a slug emoticon . . .

In other news: Lex and Chloe lost in the woods? Alone? Together? Having to snuggle together for warmth? :eyebrows: I smell potential.

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    OMG A!

I almost spit a whole lotta pepsi out of my nose when I saw your emoticon...lmao...

And on to the chapter, twirlwriter....THANK GOD YOU UPDATED!!!!! I was starting to have a bad feeling I'd have to make up the rest in my head, and with all the fics I have going on right now, It would have been the death of me. I loved this chapter!

Blaire

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    yeah a new ch.... So loved the Lana slug....lol...... I can't wait to read more..... Please please please post more soon....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information