+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Camping (NC-17)

my own little world full of coffee and smut

Re: Camping UDATED (Nc-17)

And here it is the smut scene to camping.....please forgive any grammar and or spelling problems I didn't have it beta'd cause I wanted to get it to ya'll ASAP.....SO SORRY for the LONG wait.....

The kiss was soft and gentle at first Lex's lips barely brushed against Chloe's but when he felt her kissing back he deepened the kiss pressing his lips harder against hers.

Chloe couldn't believe it she was kissing Lex..........why was he doing this........was he just bored..... or did he truly feel something for her......that’s when Chloe felt Lex's tongue slip between her lips and all thoughts went out of her head.

Lex let out a small moan when he felt Chloe's tongue twin with his. He found his hands moving by themselves down her sides then sliding her shirt up so he could feel her smooth skin.......running his hands up and down her soft sides....it was heaven.

Chloe's body was on fire Lex's lips were on hers kissing her with passion she had never know and his hands were touching her body making her ache.

Slowly they broke apart from the kiss to breath. Lex just looked deeply into Chloe's eyes asking the question Chloe was ready to answer.

"So beautiful...." Lex sigh against Chloe's lips before he captured them again.

Chloe started to run her hands up and down Lex's chest.......she slowly started to run her hands up under his shirt.....her hands moving up and down his back she gasped as she felt Lex's mouth move from her lips to her neck sucking slowly as he started to unbutton her shirt.

Lex tasted Chloe's skin eagerly...the sweet salty taste of her neck made his body hum with energy. When he finally unbuttoned the last of her shirt he piled it away to reveal her white bra....her perk breast heaving with her breath. He slowly lifted his body up so Chloe could remove her shirt from her arms.

Chloe helped Lex pull his shirt over his head running her hands over his smooth toned chest....love the feel of his skin...she slowly kissed his shoulder. She felt Lex's hands move to the front clasp of her white bra.

Lex undid the clasp that was keeping Chloe's perk beast from his touch. He felt as if he was going to come right then and there when he saw the perfect cream mounds. He licked his lips and then took one of her hard pink nipples into his mouth flicking it with his tongue.

Chloe arched her back when Lex started to suck on her breast. She felt a shot of pleaser right down to her core as he nipped and sucked her. She pushed her hips into his....feeling his hot hard member though his pants. Chloe knew she wasn't 't going to last much longer she needed him inside of her.

Lex almost lost control when he felt Chloe grinding her hips up into his. He started to kiss from her chest down her stomach. Spotting at the button of her shorts, with shaking hands and his eyes on Chloe's.....he unbuttoned her shorts and slowly drew the zipper down. Sliding them down her legs Lex was greeted by matching white lace panties.

Lex's mouth practically started to water, he could smell her and he could see the dark damp spot on the front of her underwear. Smiling softly he took the hem of her panties in his teeth and pulled them done her legs slowly keeping his eyes locked with Chloe’s the entire time.

When Chloe was finally bare to Lex’s eyes he couldn’t hold back a moan. He slowly kissed his way up her long creamy legs taking the time to kiss the to of her feet, the sides of her knees and finally the inside of her thighs.

Chloe couldn’t help the small scream that came from her when she felt Lex’s tongue moving over her folds she had never had a guy giver her oral sex before and now she knew she had been missing out, big time. As Lex’s lips started to suck on her clit she felt one of his long fingers enter her, she could feel the coil in her stomach getting tighter and tighter before she could even scream she felt the pleasure rush through her.

Lex looked up at Chloe from between her legs, he watch as she tried to get her breath back. He moved so that they were yet again face to face, smiling gently he brushed a few damp strains of blonde hair form her forehead and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“You all right” he asked softly

Chloe opened her eyes and smirked at him before rolling him over so she was on top.

“Yeah I think I’m just fucking dandy” she said before she started pulling at Lex’s belt buckle. Taking hold of both pants and boxers Chloe drug the offending garments off of Lex’s body. Chloe quickly settled her self between his legs, smiling evilly up at Lex she placed a opened mouth kiss on his hip, only inches away from where he desperately need her lips.

Chloe playing the part of sex vixen had been the last thing Lex had expected, but as she took a long wet lick up the entire length of his hard cock he deiced that it was a very very nice surprise. Lex quickly stopped all musing on Chloe’s shocking sexy attitude, the only thing that crossed his mind before it shut down completely was “Fuck she can deep throat.”

Chloe smiled as best she could around Lex’s cock as she heard him groan her name. She felt Lex’s hand start to twist in her hair. As she started to hum gently she felt his hand pushing her mouth away. Chloe moved away and smirked at Lex as she whipped her mouth with her hand.

“You all right?” she asked wickedly

The only answer she got was a short grunt as she was being flipped onto her back. Before she had the chance to complain about the change in position, Lex thrust hard inside of her and all that came from her mouth was a load gasp. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he started a hard strong pace.

“Oh…fuck…Lex…harder” Chloe pleaded in-between his powerful thrusts. Lex silent answered her pleas by fucking her harder and faster.

Lex soon felt the familiar tightening in his balls as he approached his climax, shifting his weight so he could support himself with only one arm and moved his other arm down to Chloe’s mound.

Chloe felt Lex’s fingers on her clit and it only took a few tangled strokes before her eyes rolled in to the back of her head and she screamed Lex’s name as she came harder then ever before.

As Lex felt Chloe’s wet heat tighten even more around him he was only able to mange a few more thrust before he came apart inside of her groaning her name.

It took several moments for both of them to recover; Lex rolled onto his back and pulled Chloe to him her head resting on his chest as he stroked her hair.

“So, you all right?” Lex said with a lit laugh Chloe giggled (yeah yeah I know Chloe doesn’t giggle but give the girl a break she just had mind blowing sex) and grabbed the blanket that was next to them. Curling up under the blanket they both drifted off into a warm sleep with small smiles on both their lips.

AN/ HAHAHAHAHA YES! I knew I would on day write that! Okay I’m going to finally wrap up this fic and then start to finish others…there is going to be one more chappie after this one….which I already have planed out so it will not take long at all. Sorry for my bitchy suckyness…lets just say real life sucks….if you really want the long reason for my hiatus from NS your welcome to email me or MSN mess me at Twirlwriter@hotmail.com.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I am so glad you finally updated. And it was a good one.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Okay here is a wrap up of this story! And ya'll thought I'd never do it! But this is not the end of my Chlex writing I've got my second wind! I hope to get a chapter of Out Side Help and a new PWP up before the 16th of May....thats when the new SW movie hits and my muse may be in Holy fuckable Obi mode for a week or two. And then I plan of finishing up any fics I have laying around in the grave yard. So here it is...a long time coming....the last Chappie of Camping.

Lex was trying to figure out why he felt so warm, and also why there was something hard poking his back. He opened his eyes to find Chloe Sullivan’s head on his chest, a smile spread across his face as the events of the night before came back to him. Lex felt Chloe stir and greeted her with a warm smile when her head rouse off his chest.

“Morning” he said softy

“Hmm morning” Chloe said with a small smile

“Sleep well?”

A smirk that was starting to resemble his far too much formed on her lips

“What do you think?”

Lex’s smile widened at that comment.

“So no morning after regrets?”

~A snort from his blonde companion~

“I don’t think so if anything I want to do what we did last night again…but in a warm bed…. or maybe on top of a pool table…or on a desk…” Chloe said before she kissed him soundly on the lips.

“I think that can be arranged” Lex said sitting up. That hard thing in his back had turned out to be a rock. Lex rolled his eyes at his luck…of course he would have mind blowing sex on the floor of a cave and end up falling asleep on a rock.

The pair slowly woke up, put on their clothing (much to Lex’s disappointment he preferred Chloe naked now) and started to pack up their small campsite.

As Chloe was put the last of her things in her small back she heard a load wind noise coming form out side. She glanced at Lex puzzled; Lex’s body had gone tense and his eyes wide.

“That’s the sound of a chopper!” He said quickly before running out of the cave

“No freaking way!” Chloe exclaimed running after him

It was indeed a helicopter, a purple and black chopper with the name Luthor on the side in large lettering. Both Chloe and Lex started waving their arms in hopes of being seen.

“Figures your gone for less then 24 hours and Clark alarms your little army.” Chloe snidely remarked

Lex just grinned at her

“I’m a Luthor what did you expect?”

A few hours later the Luthor Mansion

“Oh we were all SO worried I didn’t sleep at all I just knew you to had fallen into a creek or off a cliff or been eaten by a bear or frozen to death…” Lana had been rambling in that way for a good forty-five minutes. Chloe just rolled her eyes and patted the girl lightly on the arm.

“Its okay Lana you can see we’re both FINE” Chloe said with just a bit of edge to her voice.

“So what did you two do all night?” Clark asked from his seat, Lex, Chloe, Clark, Pete, and of course Lana were all sitting in one of the large studies in the Luthor home.

“Oh you know me Clark I got buck wild, seduced Lex, and we had hot wild sex all night long” Chloe said with a straight face, every one in the room froze looking at her, until Lex started laughing lightly after a moment every one else joined in.

“You should have seen your face Clark! Don’t worry Chloe in no way seduced me, she got the interview she’s been after for along time. After that we just laid around not doing much to pass the time” Lex said smoothly clapping a hand onto Chloe’s knee whom was seated beside him.

Chloe looked over at Lex with a small smile.

“Yeah nothing really interesting happened, just about what you expect when you stick a billionaire and a journalist alone in a cave over night” With that said the conversation moved on to other things, but neither Lex nor Chloe paid much attention to what was said. They were both waiting patently for their friends and Lana to leave.

They had a whole lot of nothing planed to pass the time with.

THE END!

Re: Camping UDATED & FINISHED (Nc-17)

I so glad that you decided to finish the story! And as usual, the others were to oblivious to the truth about what they did when they were alone

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Re: Camping UDATED & FINISHED (Nc-17)

Such a great ending to your story!! I'm so glad that you didn't abandon it!! Thank you so much for not giving up on the Chlex ship!!

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Re: Camping (NC-17)

Great story! Looks like I picked it up just in time!!

Whew I'm glad ya'll like the ending.

I was worried it was to wham bam thank you ma'am short.....

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    Looks like I picked it up just in time!!

hehe you have NO idea what good timing you've got....took me over a year to finish this fic......

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TwirlWriter
    Whew I'm glad ya'll like the ending.

I was worried it was to wham bam thank you ma'am short.....

There's nothing wrong with a Chlexy wham bam thank you ma'am, so I would have been happy either way...

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I am glad this was updated but sad it is finsihed.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Great story! Although, any fic that has Chlex sex in it is a great one to me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information