+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Native (NC-17)

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Native (NC-17)

Tadah... !!! Here is more.. sorry I had a busy day, and the web was kicking my booty... Stupid server that goes down all the time*Grumbles about her schools server.*

~~~~~~

When they arrived at the center of the village, the bon fire was already roaring, the food already cooking and the music already being pounded out of drums and rattles and flute-type things. When they appeared the crowd cheered, and Clark came up to greet them and usher them to their places, giving Chloe and odd look. When Lex and Bruce were seated next to each other Clark began ushering Chloe away.

Both Lex and Bruce stopped him with one hand on each of his legs. The shifted and pulled Chloe down between them. Clark looked appalled, but simply walked away after staring at them for a moment.

The party began rather awkwardly, everyone noticed Chloe sitting between the two guests of honor, and all knew of her position in the tribe. Lex and Bruce glared at anyone that looked at Chloe in a way they didn’t like, making the offender immediately turn red and look away. Chloe herself was blushing every time someone looked at her period.

Finally the celebration started to swing more normally. Males asked the females to dance and several circles around the fire began spinning. Laugher and voices filled the air as many people took turns on the drums and singing. Lillian and Gabe were both there and when Lilian saw the three of them she smiled and hurried over.

“Chloe I need to see you…” Then without waiting for Lex or Bruce’s approval, she caught Chloe’s hand and tugged her up, infinitely gentler than Nell had ever been. Bruce and Lex started to protest, but in the quick way that both Lillian and Chloe could appear and disappear, they were off moving through the crowd.

Lillian took Chloe to the other side of the circle where Lana was pouting and complaining to a group of warriors about her hands, holding them up for them to see. Some were “ohing” and “ahh ing” over her and bringing her food and drink byt a few wer looking at her oddly, and some were moving away from Lana and going to some of the other girls.

Lillian and Chloe shared a laugh over this before heading back to Bruce and Lex.

Meanwhile, Clark had approached Bruce and Lex, and sat down near them.

“What are you doing with the Half-Breed?” He asked, “If you want to lay with her, there are plenty of other women to choose from…”

Lex growled and Bruce leaned forward menacingly, making Clark look rather afraid.

“If you ever call her that again, I will personally beat you to a bloody stump!” Lex hissed while Bruce put his hand tightly around the back of Clark’s neck, squeezing in what could easily become a deadly move. Clark gulped, his eyes wide with shock.

“Her name is Chloe.” Bruce ground out from between his teeth, giving Clark a squeeze and a small shake. The other partiers didn’t notice and if they did it would just look like a friendly touch, a male sort of hug.

“Well… Yes I know that, but…” Clark stammered out.

“Then use it…” Bruce let him go with a rough push and settled back into his stiff sitting position, her arms crossed over his chest as he stared straight ahead.

Clark cleared his throat and rubbed his neck slightly nodding. “But what is going on? I thought that you would like Lana… Everyone likes Lana.” He asked his face turning confused.

“Maybe that’s why we don’t like her Clark…” Lex said giving him a narrow eyed look. “Maybe we want something that not everyone has HAD.” Clark blushed knowingly at Lana’s nightly activities, although how Lex had known after not even being here for one night was bothering him.

“She has the attitude, the look of someone who is unclean. It helps seeing how you and the other warriors look at her, but I would have known anyway. She walks like a woman who has been used frequently. I can almost smell the other men on her.” Lex answered before Clark could even ask.

“And even if that weren’t the case, and was a pure as the fresh snow, I wouldn’t want her. She is too full of herself, too stupid, and too mean for my tastes. Not surprising after being raised by that witch of an aunt.” Lex turned back to the fire with a solemn face.

“But if you don’t want Lana, there are other women… Why Chloe?” The way Clark asked the question made both Bruce and Lex turn to look at him again. Lex narrowed his eyes again.

“You want her for your self don’t you Clark?” He asked, the stunned look sending him into chuckles of laughter. “You were hoping that no one would want Chloe and WHEN, not if, Lana turns you down for marriage you were going to go to Chloe, thinking she would be grateful for any attention and welcome you with open arms!” Lex laughed mockingly and Bruce scowled at Clark like he was something yucky stuck to the bottom of his foot.

“NO! I just knew her when we were kids….” Clark mumbled the last bit and turned his face away.

“And what? You abandoned her after you found out what she was and what it meant? Or after you decided you would rather have Lana? Chloe wasn’t even good enough for you to protect her from your precious Little Doe?” Lex wasn’t laughing now.

“Lana would never do anything…” Clark started to object.

“You don’t know a single thing about the girl you claim to be in love with, do you Clark?” Lex motioned to himself and Bruce, “Both of us caught her and Nell hurting Chloe. Chloe has bruises on her arms and a sore face from where they grabbed her and Nell hit her. If we hadn’t stopped Lana, she would have hit her as well. We weren’t there the other times it has happened. And apparently, neither were you considering the complaints against Nell and Lana that have been made.”

“Lana is too small she could never hurt Chloe. Chloe is rough and strong, she would…” Clark was cut off by Lex again.

“In a fair fight? Yeah I’m sure Chloe could beat Lana. But not with Nell standing over her with punishments waiting and ready to be handed out. Chloe can’t beat Lana when she is tired from working all day.” Lex scowled at Clark.

“Have you seen Chloe’s hands Clark? Compare them with the other women of the village. Hell you can even compare them with Lana’s hands if you like. Lana may be in bad shape today, but that’s because she never worked a day in her life, Nell has been forcing Chloe to do Lana’s chores. Chloe’s hands are covered in small scars, and thick calluses. How do you think they got there?” Lex was still speaking quietly but his voice held a wealth of rage against the Lang village for letting one of their own, half or not, be treated in such a way.

“Chloe has been abused in body and soul. In a few more years, if Lana and Nell had their way, she will be stooped; hunch backed, her hand gnarled and thick with pain, the joints swollen. She won’t even fight back against them soon. They have treated her this way so long Chloe doesn’t know how to live any other way. And you let it happen, you who was once her friend. You may as well have been beating her yourself.” Lex hissed out that insult making Clark go white and wide eyed with small shakes of his head.

Clark stood quickly, stumbling away from the two men with horror in his expression. He walked off shakily into the darkness that had descended, moving out of the ring of light cast by the blazing fire and disappearing.

Lillian and Chloe showed up a few minutes later and both of the males welcomed the small blonde, and invited the older woman to sit with them as well. She refused wanting to dance with her husband Gabe.

Chloe smiled and leaned sleepily against Lex, who smirked at Bruce with triumph. Bruce just frowned, not doing anything for now. Lex looked down at the blonde head and spoke softly, one arm going around her shoulders.

“I hear that you and Clark used to be friends…” She smiled at her so she wouldn’t think he was upset. She looked up at him surprised.

“Well yes… But who told you that? Clark hasn’t spoken to me for years. Everyone must have forgotten by now.” Chloe looked up at Lex then over at Bruce.

Lex just shrugged and prodded her with his hand, gently trailing over the skin of her shoulder. “Tell me about it…” The soft request was issued as a command but Chloe didn’t notice. She just nestled closer to Lex’s side seeking warmth that the fire wasn’t giving, instead it was being swept away by a slight breeze. Lex didn’t even bother giving Bruce a look. Tonight, Lex was the winner, but they both knew that could change in the morning.

“Well, we were very young, only five or six or so… My father had just returned to the village with me. Before that I was raised by my father and my mother in a village of white men. When she died my father brought me back here.. I don’t remember much of that time. Clark and I, and a few others were friends, we would run around and do kid stuff. We were like that until we were about twelve, but then Lana matured. She started acting different, and all Clark could talk about was her. We slowly drifted apart. A few at a time stopped playing with me, and then none. It was that way for a few years. Then when I was about 14 my father died. Everything changed. They took our tepee away and put me in a small one on the outskirts of the village, after that… I’ve just been working for Nell, trying to keep her from kicking me completely out of the tribe.”

“Is that how she makes you work without complaint? By threatening to kick you out?” Lex asked softly. Chloe nodded and looked up at him with soft shimmering green eyes. He leaned down unconsciously, kissing her. Rubbing his lips over hers he groaned and pulled her into his lap. Luckily none of the crowd noticed. Their attention was across the ring of fire.

Bruce nudged the necking couple out of their reverie, and motioned to the crowd forming. He stood, pulling Chloe up by the hand with a smile, and Lex stood on his own. The three of them moved together across the circle. Bruce and Lex began shoving their way through the crowd, Chloe trailing along in the wake of their bodies.

When the reached the edge they saw Clark holding Lana by the upper arms and softly yelling at her.

“…and then you will marry me. That means no more sleeping around, and no more pity party for Lana!” He shook her roughly and she whimpered. Clark pulled her up against him giving her a kiss, her eyes wide with shock, before she melted into him. The crowd fell into hoots and hollers of approval, their best warrior marring their princess.

“You will obey me in this Lana.” Clark said forcefully, after pulling away. She nodded in a childlike manner, and snuggled against him. Lex and Bruce laughed, while Chloe looked shocked.

Lex pulled her back through the crowd, Bruce following as the party wound down. They both walked her to her tent, Both giving her a soft good night kiss. Lex whispered in her ear as Bruce ambled off to the tent he would share with Lex.

“Come to our tent in the morning… Don’t go to Nell… If she asked tell her we needed some work by you. I have a favor to ask, but only if you come in the morning will you find out what it is.” With a smirk and another quick kiss he strolled away, leaving Chloe dazed. She stumbled into her tent, curling up to sleep.

*Clark thinks he can just com in and take over, does he? I am the ruler of this tribe.. Not that foolish aging Chief I am forced to be related to. I will not suffer this indignity… Tonight Chloe, tonight you will feel my wrath.*

~~~~~~~

What you think? You like..? Sorry I didn’t post more today but I had a presentation and one of my classes ran late. The only reason I was able to post so much on Monday was because one of my classes was cancelled. Well this chappie is 2078 words… Not quiet as long as the others but still full of interesting things, right?
    It’s not quantity that matters to you nice people anyway is it?... Guys… Guys?

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Re: Native (NC-17)

Oh no, Lex should never have left Chloe alone in her tent!! I'm so worried for her!! Of course that means that I'll be waiting patiently for your next update!! Well, hopefully I'll be patient!! Thank you so much for posting a chapter today, especially because your day was so busy!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my God that was great. I love how they are protecting Chloe. Go them for giving Clark the bitch slap her derserved. More please..

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Wow the part about Lana "getting" around really surprised me. I thought she was just mean and spoiled, and even more surprising was that Clark still wants her more than Chloe. Anyhow, I loved the part where Clark realizes what an awful "friend" towards Chloe he've been. I hope there is a lot of him begging for forgiveness in the future. As always sweet Chloe Lex Bruce interaction.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by gumballtiger

Meanwhile, Clark had approached Bruce and Lex, and sat down near them.

“What are you doing with the Half-Breed?” He asked, “If you want to lay with her, there are plenty of other women to choose from…”

Lex growled and Bruce leaned forward menacingly, making Clark look rather afraid.

“If you ever call her that again, I will personally beat you to a bloody stump!” Lex hissed while Bruce put his hand tightly around the back of Clark’s neck, squeezing in what could easily become a deadly move. Clark gulped, his eyes wide with shock.

“Her name is Chloe.” Bruce ground out from between his teeth, giving Clark a squeeze and a small shake. The other partiers didn’t notice and if they did it would just look like a friendly touch, a male sort of hug.

“Well… Yes I know that, but…” Clark stammered out.

“Then use it…” Bruce let him go with a rough push and settled back into his stiff sitting position, her arms crossed over his chest as he stared straight ahead.
    He just doens't catch on, does he? The pervasive disrespect toward Chloe is upsetting, but I know it's going to be a fading memory for her as soon as Lex sweeps her away to a far nicer existence.

Chloe smiled and leaned sleepily against Lex, who smirked at Bruce with triumph. Bruce just frowned, not doing anything for now. Lex looked down at the blonde head and spoke softly, one arm going around her shoulders.

Chloe nodded and looked up at him with soft shimmering green eyes. He leaned down unconsciously, kissing her. Rubbing his lips over hers he groaned and pulled her into his lap.
    Heh, making out at a bonfire . . . good times. I like the way it's all just kind of happening, like Lex and Chloe have magnetic lips or something. It's cute.

*Clark thinks he can just com in and take over, does he? I am the ruler of this tribe.. Not that foolish aging Chief I am forced to be related to. I will not suffer this indignity… Tonight Chloe, tonight you will feel my wrath.*
    I know I should be worried about this, but I'm rather not. The way I see it, your Chloe has been taking care of herself for a long time and I'll bet that includes a fair amount of diligence over her own safety, even if she's sleeping. I predict an ass-kicking for the nasty internal monologue shrew. (Nell I presume?)

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

WONDERFULL!!!!!! and man, nells the evil voice!!! Gah...... CHLOEE!!!!!!!!!!!

fantastic GBT!!! more more more!

That end part didn't sound too good. It was Nell wasn't it...damn whore...lol. Watch out Chloe!!! lol. Come back soon...I can't wait to see what Nell is going to try to do. Poor Chloe *shakes head*.

I seriously hope Clark doesn't think that Lana is going to be faithful to him...although he's stupid enough to fall for her cover ups.

As always...COME BACK SOON!

~Kristina~

Right on, it was about time that Clark got a wake up call and I'm glad that Lex and Bruce were the one's to do it. I'm curious to see what they're up to, update again soon!!

Steph*

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

I love it! It's prefect! All the details, and Lex and Bruce and Chloe and even Lana the bitch is entertaining! Please you have got to update soon or I shall die from expectation!

NS Full Member

I'm guessing the end part was Nell, that bitch. Definately don't like her. I kinda enjoyed the part with Lana getting around, one more reason to dislike her. It's great how Chloe unconciously went towards Lex. This is wonderful. Update soon, Please.

LA

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information