+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Native (NC-17)

Re: Native (NC-17)

Great story...I am really enjoying the beginning. And this is very original. Oh I think the proper terminology is not Native American's as it once was believed to be. It is American Indian!

I laughed so hard at the image of Bruce waking up to Nell and Lana hovering over him. Poor guy, that had to be a traumatic expereince for him. And Chloe being all confused about men and their behaviour is just so sweet. I adore this story.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

MEEEPPPPP!! that was soooooo goood!!!! Love the chlex action, and dont mind the chruce. Gah, I still want to stuff a tepee up nells butt, and can lana please be horribly dissfigured in some way, or better yet, married to Clunk! That enough of a punnishment for anyone! Oh MORE!! PLEASE MORE!!!!!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my God this story gets better and better. Its about time Chloe gets the guys chasing her. More please......

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

Great story! I love the by play between Lex and Bruce. The interaction with Chloe is incredible. The charicterizations of Lana and Nell seem right on. I wonder what Clark is going to think about Bruce and Lex wanting Chloe, and how they had a part in making Lana the twit actually do some work.

Susan S

Great updates!! I love the interaction between Chloe, Lex and Bruce but I'm ready to see Chloe and Lex start spending some "quality" time together And could someone just kill Nell, she's so freaking annoying!

Steph*

im really enoying this story, its a really interesting AU. and i think lex and bruce's courtship of chloe is hilarious!
    more soon

randa

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

that was great please update soon i am on the edge of my seat waiting. i hope lex and bruce don't fall for any tricks and lex gets chloe but stays close friends with bruce.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Poor, poor Lex and Bruce!! Just the thought of Nell getting her disgusting paws on either one of them makes me sick!! Lucky Chloe though!! Getting to kiss both Bruce and Lex!! Yummy!! Thank you so much for the extra long update!! You are definitely spoiling us!! Can't wait for more!!

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Re: Native

*cuddles new fic*

This is a very, very interesting take, with all my favourite wonderful characters. I'm liking it a lot so far.

Quote Originally Posted by gumballtiger

Lex and Bruce stood in a protective circle around the blonde, Lex in front of her and Bruce behind. Bruce brushed off her back and shoulders moving to examine her arms, while Lex gently swiped back the soft golden strands away from her face as he carefully looked at her cheek.

“Are you alright?” He asked softly, Bruce grunting slightly as his own addition to the question.

The blonde seemed to stare up at Lex for a moment, she was a good head shorter than he was and was surrounded by over three hundred pounds of muscled male, good reason to be slightly confused.
    I would have gone with slightly aroused there, but it's your story and it is in the NC-17 section. I'm sure the arousal will soon follow. Thank you for the stunning physical descriptions of Lex and Bruce. Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by gumballtiger
    ^ “Perhaps when we leave here I should take her home with me…”^ Bruce said it as a thought, but Lex knew he was really contemplating it.

^ “Or I should take her with me…”^ Lex smiled as he spoke the soft challenge, knowing that they would never come to blows over the woman, but they might take each other on in other ways of competition.
    Can I go too? No? Okay. Well, as long as you make sure Chloe has lots of fun so I can have to vicarious thrills.

Keep it coming. *waits*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information