+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Native (NC-17)

Re: Native (NC-17)

I really like this so far, it's so different but that's pretty cool. I'll be excited to read more since I just read these last 3 and I was most defnitely sucked in Great writing, update soon!!

Steph*

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Native (NC-17)

I think that just because you all are being so nice to me *huggs for all* I have decided to give you one more chapter today. Flattery WILL get you everywhere. So here is another 2200 words or so.

Chapter four

Chloe was busy working on her fourth hide. She had just about pounded and rubbed the fur off when Lillian came up the hill panting slightly a large woven basket and a blanket slung over her arm.. Chloe immediately moved to her side and helped her up the rest of the hill. Lillian waved her away with a smile sitting in the grass as far from the boiling pot of entrails as possible.

“Chloe if you hurry and get five done you can take the rest of the day off!” She said in on long wheeze. Chloe shook her head and went back to steadily pounding the skin with the log-stone.

“How do you figure that, Lillian? Nell said I had to do ten.” She said with a soft smile and a sigh.

“Bruce and Lex stood up for you against the Chief… Now Lana has to…” Lillian was interrupted by a loud upset growl from Chloe.

“I told them to leave it alone, but do they? No they act like big stupid men and do it any way. Now Nell will be twice as hard on me.” Chloe grumbled standing and stretching her back before grabbing the tongs and picking up the fourth hide. She dipped and stretched it quickly, listening to Lillian with interest.

“No, listen Chloe… Because they complained, well because of a conversation they had, I won’t go into the details; Lana has to make five hides too!” Lillian cried out in glee.
    Chloe had dipped the hide while Lillian was talking and was pulling it over the rack while it was still hot. “Lana has to make five hides…” Chloe started laughing. “The princess is in for a rude awakening for her poor little hands.” Chloe kept laughing and when the hide was stretched she sat down on the grass and lay back with a smile. Then both she and Lillian started giggling as they imagined Lana trying to pull the hot hide over the rack, pushing them to full blown laughter.

That’s how they were when Lex and Bruce strolled onto the scene. Chloe was rolling around on the ground laughing, her jerkin pulled up around her thighs slightly, while Lillian sat with her back to a tree wiping laughing tears from her eyes.

Lex smirked and nudged Bruce, giving a slow nod towards the top of the hill where they could see Chloe rolling in the grass. Bruce nodded in return and both started running at the same time. They pounded up the hill Lex edging ahead with a smile. Bruce had more bulk to carry up the hill and was just slightly slower. Lex was slowly moving further in front of him.

Chloe and Lillian heard them and looked over, Chloe sitting up slightly. As Lex crested the hill he bent down slightly and his arms shot out. He was heading right towards Chloe who was watching him with confusion. Scooping her up in one fluid motion he held her against his chest as he slowed down twirling around in a circle as he came to a halt. Turning back to look at Bruce who had just crested the hill he grinned and with a whoop adjusted his arms around Chloe, using his hands to push her up in the air above his head like a trophy.

Chloe had gasped and given a little squeal when he had scooped her up, and had clung to him after that. But when he pushed her into the air she let loose another squeal wiggling slightly.

Unfortunately Bruce had all that extra bulky muscle and couldn’t stop as well as Lex could. He barreled into Lex with a heavy push, knocking him off his feet and to the ground. Bruce landed on top of him, turning over just in time to catch Chloe against his chest, cradling her carefully on his bare chest. He grinned while Lex groaned from beneath him.

Chloe was blinking down at the new man who held her now. Bruce started to laugh, followed by Lex and Lillian, who had watched the whole thing with amusement. Chloe arched her eyebrow at them both like they were idiots, before Bruce gently set her on her bottom in the grass, next to the impromptu dog pile.

Climbing off Lex with a smile, he offered his hand down to the other man in good nature. Lex took it standing with a spring of muscles and coordination. They brushed them selves off before starting a playful argument.

“I won, I got the girl.” Lex said with a soft smack

“You got her but you couldn’t keep her…” Bruce laughed. Lex socked him in the bicep, initiating a playful wrestling match. They rolled over the ground, past Chloe , as they wrestled, strong bare legs flashing, and thick muscled arms grappling with each other.

Chloe Blushed and looked away. Their legs weren’t the only things flashing. Gasping she realized how close they were to the fire under the large pot of entrails, and she hurried over. Moving between their scuffling bodies and the fire she shoved at them with a sharp command.

“Stop that! Someone is going to get hurt…” She shoved them again and they looked up at her from their positions, each one grinning wildly. Both of their eyes flashed to the fire then back to her worried expression and ruefully climbed off of each other. Lex watched as Bruce dusted himself off, a wicked gleam appearing in his eyes.

With a hoot of victory he snatched Chloe off her feet again, lifting her against his chest with a smile, and ran to the other side of the small patch of trees. Bruce scowled and Chloe giggled at the expression on his face. Both Lex and Bruce were smudged with dirt, Bruce had grass in his hair which was rumpled, and they both had grass sticking to their firm bodies.

Bruce stalked over with a growl, and lightly tackled Lex, making Chloe yell as all three of them tumbled to the ground, their bodies between hers and the ground. All three of them broke into laughter, even Chloe who was slightly more used to their rough play.

That’s how Nell and Lana found them. Bruce, Lex, and Chloe all piled together in a tangle of bodies and limbs, each one laughing hysterically. Nell cleared her throat and Lana looked, mildly upset. Lillian was chuckling on the other side of the clearing. All three of them had stopped laughing and were looking up at the two brunettes.

“When you are done with your silliness, maybe you would like to get to work…” Nell spoke snidely and Lana stuck her nose in the air with mock dignity. She was dressed in her oldest jerkin, which was a good year newer than Chloe’s newest. Chloe blushed and both males noticed when she went stiff and clambered off of them with a soft apology. They both sighed, getting to their feet as well.

Chloe hurried over to the flat stone and began work on the last hide she had to do. Nell, meanwhile, was whispering quick instructions into Lana’s ear, who seemed uninterested and was looking at her nails vacantly.

About half an hour later Lana finally got to work, but after a few minutes she was whimpering about how the stone was rubbing the skin off her hands. Not long after she was complaining about how her knees hurt from kneeling on the hard ground. Lex nudge Bruce and stood walking over to Lillian. Getting on of the small blankets, with her permission, he headed towards the two girls.

Lana looked delighted and she flushed with pleasure batting her eyelashes. Lex walked by, making her gasp, and he stood next to Chloe. Getting her attention he motioned for her to stand. Laying the folded blanket on the ground where her knees had been, he took her hand and helped her kneel again. He ran a hand over her hair with a smile at her shocked look before heading past a spluttering Lana. Nell looked outraged.

“That’s helping! He can’t do that!!” She yelled at Lillian who just shook her head.

“He didn’t help her work the hides, he just gave her a blanket. You are welcome to go get one of your own. I’m sure you have many that Lana can use.” Lillian aimed the dig just right and Nell huffed, Lana whimpering in her silly little way.

Lex had sat back down in the grass next to Bruce, both of them leaning back on their elbows watching Chloe, with sorrow that they couldn’t do more for her now. But no other chores like this would be assigned to her while they were around, this would be the last.

Lex smirked at Bruce who had a sour look about his face. Bruce would have to do something to bring himself equal with Lex as a suitor. Bruce got an idea and smirked back at Lex who now looked slightly worried. Bruce shoved himself to his feet, and strode back to the village with determination.

Lex wanted to know what he was doing. He found out when Bruce came back carrying a small bucket of water with a ladle hanging out the side. Lex’s face turned sour then. Bruce had brought Chloe water.

Bruce knelt next to Chloe, his big hand cupping the back of her head and lifting the ladle to her lips. She looked at him uncertainly but drank, her own hands wrapping around his to better guide the ladle. Lex, Lillian, Lana, and Nell watched with interest although Lex’s gaze held a look of determination to reclaim his higher place in order to woo Chloe, Lillian was watching Lex and the water duo with a mixture of surprise and amusement, Lana was glaring daggers of jealousy, while Nell was fuming with an unfounded hatred.

Bruce dropped the Ladle back into the bucket and his mouth dropped close to her cheek, saying something that the others couldn’t hear, before walking away and leaving the bucket for her to drink from when she needed it. Nell looked like she was itching to cry foul play, that Bruce was helping Chloe, but she knew she had no basis, especially against a Chief.

Bruce lay back down next to Lex with a smug smirk, putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes. Lex narrowed his eyes and scowled. He had to think of something to do for Chloe to get her attention back. Lex settled back against the grass with a slight huff, his arms crossed over his chest in agitation.

Chloe was very confused but managed to push aside her tumbled thought and went back to work on her hide. She almost had all the fur scraped away while Lana’s hide looked like a dog or cat whose fur was molting off, patches bare while other patches were just tangled fur.

Standing she tried to ignore the death glares Lana and Nell were giving her, and picked up the tongs, dipping the hide quickly. Moving it to the rack she stretched it out, wiping her hands on a nearby cloth. Fetching a small metal rod with a wooden handle, she heated it in the fire. Moving quickly back to her hides she etched her symbol into one corner of each.

She pulled the first hide down off the rack and slowly kneeded it with another stone. This time she crumpled it and scraped off the residue of the entrails dip. Slowly rubbing it between her hands she softened it until it was supple and soft. Laying it over the branch of a nearby tree, she fetched each one in turn, doing the same to each until she had five, soft and perfect, pieces of leather hide.

Moving next to Lillian she showed her each of the five hides. She moved to take them to the Chief when she was struck by how adorable the large warriors were sleeping in the grass. Lillian watched her with a knowing gaze.

Chloe’s eyes first trailed over the large body. Bruce was a massive man, with thick shoulders and chest. The muscles of his arms looked bunched and even larger in their position tucked behind his head. He had large flat nipples that seemed to hover on the edge of his pectoral muscles. Tufts of fur seemed to sprout from his armpits, and Chloe giggled at the sight. His body was covered in a light dusting of hair that was thicker on his lower belly leading down into his loincloth. She blushed and turned her gaze to Lex.

Lex had his arms crossed across his chest, his body position aggressive and threatening, but his face was soft in sleep. The grass cradled his head and framed his features with beautiful green. His on body was bunched with muscle, even though it was relaxed his position gave away his body’s strength. His nipples stood out more prominently, darker than Bruce’s and placed on a slightly paler background of skin. The hair on his body was thinner and lighter in color, making him seem more exposed and bare, but he also had a darker and thicker trail of hair leading down to the leather flap covering his groin.

Shaking those thoughts from her head she went into the village to deliver her hides to the Chieftain.

Unknowingly this was all watched by dark vicious eyes.

*They shall be mine… Both of them. I will have them as is my right, not Chloe. That little half-breed doesn’t stand a chance against me. But just incase I will have to make sure she is made even more unappealing to the males.*

~~~~

If any one is interested in how I came up with this idea I will tell you. I was listening to my "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" soundtrack (Is a soundtrack junkie as well as a review junkie) and it just appeared in my head... I wrote the whole thing in a spurt of about two days, staying up till almost midnight both days.
    Last edited by gumballtiger; 5th April 2005 at 23:58. Reason: cause that is my right as author. *grinns*

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Talking Re: Native (NC-17)

You are incredible!! I can't believe that you posted not one, not two, not three, but four chapters to your story!! You are beyond wonderful!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, for all of the great updates to your story!! Please, please protect Chloe from both Nell and Lana!! Can't wait for more!!

i got hooked right after i read Chloe's Native American name...and the story's fantastic!!!

so come back here you and update already! can't wait to see how Lana bitches up.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

Man, I love the spirit soundtrack!!! Iys cool that It gave you the idea for this story! and Can I just say how much I love whats going on, and the wresting! ohh, and the whiney lana! Oh this just gets better and better!!

And how could I forget lovely lexness laying in the grass. MORE SOON< VERY SOON!!!! PLEASE!!!

Fantastic!

Can't wait to see how Lana is going to try and make Chole more unappealing. I also can't believe that she thinks she is appealing ...*shudders* lol.

Come back with more soon!

I loved it! What a neat chapter! I'm not sure what was better Lana whining at every opportunity , Bruce and Lex doing things to get Chloe's attention or Chloe being all confused about what is happening. I wonder what can Lana do to make Chloe less appealing. Color her hair brown? Do a lobotomy? I hope whatever the idea she will crash and burn, with a lot of pointing and laughing from others if that isn't 2 much to ask for.
    Thank you for updating.

NS Full Member

Wonderful Chapters. I can't wait to read what happens next.

NS Full Member

I can't wait for more this is wonderful, odd but wonderful. I think it's rather humorous that Lana thinks she can sway them to pay attention to her. Chloe is just so oblivious of their intentions. I just adore the idea of Lex in a loincloth... Bruce too.

LA

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Native (NC-17)

Look who's back again... I know it is my first post today, and I feel bad that I didn't give you all the chapters at once. But do you have any idea how big that post would be? Just the chapters I have given you so far (including this one) put together make more than 10800 words. By the way never read Shakespeare before checking and posting a chapter... Your brain will fritz. This one is a good one. Kissing, throwing bodies, lying in the grass together and holding hands is all ahead.

So full speed and damn the torpedoes!

All standard and previous disclaimers and warnings apply, so please keep you hands and feet inside the rid at all times, thank you! (Barbie voice from toy story 2)

~~~~~

Lex woke quickly jerking his body up defensively, in a warrior instinct as old as time. Lillian was packing up her basket and he could see Chloe walking into the village with hides hung over her arm. Jumping up quickly he jogged up behind her.

“Where are you going?” Lex moved in front of her stopping her with his large frame. Chloe sighed and rolled her eyes.

“I am going to give these to the Chief.” She replied trying to move around him.

He countered her moves keeping her where she was for the most part. “Then what?”

“I was going to get a head start on my chores tomorrow if you must know.” She scowled up at him as her voice snarkily flew through the air. She tried once more to maneuver around him to no success.

“I’ll go with you.” Lex quickly pulled the hides out of her arms carrying them for her, before he took her hand in his and began to walk with her into the village. He had to give her arm a slight tug in order to get her moving at first but after that they walked together well. Lex shortened his strides to accommodate her as much as possible, while Chloe moved faster than usual to keep up with him.

“You know that even if you do all your chores for tomorrow, Nell will just find something else for you to do…” Lex said without looking back at her. Chloe looked puzzled, as if she hadn’t thought of anything else.

“What else would I do?” Chloe asked innocently.

Those five little words told Lex just how Chloe had been living. All she did was chores. Not any more.

When they arrived at the Chief’s tent Lex gave a soft whistle. The flap opened, the Chief peered out cautiously. His gaze flicked to where Chloe’s hand was intertwined with Lex’s, his eyebrows rising. Lex just smiled and handed him the hides, watching in amusement as the Chief stumbled at the unexpected weight. His eyes lingered over the texture of the hides, looking surprised. He counted them quickly and gave Lex a smile, closing the flap again.

All of this was done without a word from either of the two men. Chloe decided men were weird.

“You never told me what I should do instead of my chores…” She said softly looking up at him as they moved away from the inner circle of tepees.

“Well, you could take me to your tepee,” Lex grinned at her lusciously and she blushed jerking her hand quickly out of his as she stormed away from him in a huff.

“And they you could go inside and change into your best jerkin for tonight’s celebration. Until the party why don’t you show me around?” Lex finished with a laugh at her reaction.

Chloe just kept walking, and Lex just kept following her. When she disappeared inside a small tepee at the outside of the village, Lex sighed. It was worse then he had thought. The tepee sagged in places; the hides were old, stiff, and worn ragged. Not even the lower ones in his tribe or Bruce’s had tepees like this. It was sad.

Chloe emerged not long after disappearing inside, surprised to see Lex still there. When she came out he gave her a long look. His eyes were warm and they hovered over her chest and legs but she was still embarrassed over the state of her clothing.

He started to walk towards her with a determined look in his eyes and she stumbled back. Only to have him walk past her and into her tepee. She scowled in outrage, whispering her angry words so that the whole village didn’t come running to see her humiliation.

“Get out of there!” She hissed, “I didn’t say you could go in..!” She growled moving to the flap of the tent and opening it. Just then Lex had fixed one of the poles that held the side of the tepee, the pole that was making one side sag. Chloe stood back watching as her tent seemed to move on its own, straightening out and standing taller. The hides stretched back into place as Lex readjusted the structure. Stepping out he saw her staring in shock at the improved home.

He turned with satisfaction to look at his work. It looked much better, prouder even. It was still small, smaller than he had first thought, the size emphasized when he was inside. There was barely enough room for Chloe to lay down, and she had to curl, her body probably following the line of the tent as it circled around. The small fire in the middle looked more like a pile of twigs, and he was sure she had never lit it.

The floor was hard dirt, with small pebbles scattered around. She had a small woven mat covering where she lay but that was all. It wasn’t tall enough for him to stand fully; he had needed to hunch his shoulders to get inside. Lex sighed, knowing that soon he or Bruce, hopefully he, would be taking her home and pampering her. She would be treasured and would know what a true home should be.

Lex mentally thought about how Chloe would look inside his tepee. His was large with a stone ringed fire. She would look perfect sitting on one of the woven mat he had, a soft furry pelt over her lap, as she sew clothing or shelled grain. He could see the flap wide open, sunshine spilling over her as she lay on his sleeping pallet in the morning. He saw her spreading the furry blankets, that were absent in her tepee but plentiful in his, over the same bed once she had woken. His mind flashed to thoughts of her holding a child on her lap, teaching it things. His child.

Then his mind moved on to how he would go about getting her with his child. He was so distracted that he didn’t notice Chloe saying his name several times until she grabbed his arm and shook it lightly. Then his gaze focused on her face, his mind still caught in his daydreams.

He caught her hand in his and slowly reeled her in, pulling her up against his chest. His head dropped slowly to a hairs breath away from her lips. She was staring up at him with wide eyes, her lips parted in shock. Lex licked his lips as his own eye lids dropped to half cover his eyes in a smoky look of seduction. Chloe jerked against him as his tongue touched her lips in a brief caress. She licked her own lips then, the tip of her tongue brushing over his lower lip.

Lex groaned, pulling her the small distance to him, his mouth settling over her with a soft sigh of pleasure. He wrapped his arms around her, trapping her hands at her sides, as he lifted her into his mouth so he wouldn’t have to bend. Rubbing his mouth from side to side he nuzzled his nose against her cheek bone. Nibbling slowly along her plump lower lip he opened his mouth over hers, hoping she would do the same.

Suddenly he felt someone tugging on her and shoving at his chest. He lifted his head and growled, opening his eyes to glare into… Bruce?

Lex was so shocked by seeing his friend that his grip on Chloe loosened enough for Bruce to snatch her from his arms. Bruce scowled at him and pulled Chloe up against his own broad body to give her a rougher kiss. One of his dark arms wrapped around the small of her back, his palm pressing into the soft indent of her spine. He used his other hand to hold her head as he pressed his lips to hers. His head tilted to the side and he opened his mouth, thrusting his tongue into hers.

Chloe jumped at the action her eyes widening even more, as muffled sounds came from her. Bruce groaned pulling his mouth away from hers, with a smug look at Lex. Lex was fuming mad. He grabbed Chloe away from Bruce, both his hands gripping the sides of his head as he licked at the seam of her now closed lips. She quivered then relaxed against him and her pressed his way inside, giving her a kiss just as good as Bruce’s.

Lex pulled away with a growl, gathering the now dazed and confused girl into his arms, and spoke quickly to Bruce.

“What was that?!” He yelled, on hand lifting to cover Chloe’s ear, which was close to his mouth.

“You left me sleeping on the hill. Do you have any idea how I was woken up?” Bruce glared, his hands itching to pull Chloe out of Lex’s embrace and into his own.

“I woke up and Lana and Nell were standing over me grinning.” Bruce shuddered. “Nell offered to let me mate with Lana, and Lana just nodded her head like a child trying to please. I barely escaped with my manhood intact.” Bruce scowled. “And she is not yours yet so I can damn well kiss her if I want to!” He finished with a yell of his own.

Despite the ongoing competition between them for Chloe, Lex couldn’t help laughing. Chloe was watching and listening to them with confusion and awe. They were reaffirming her notion that men were bizarre.

Bruce sighed and ran a large hand through his hair. “It really isn’t funny Lex… I was really scared they were going to do something to me.”

Lex just laughed harder, setting Chloe on her feet as his body shook and his sides ached. Bruce slowly began to chuckle, becoming a full blown laugh after a few moments. Chloe looked back and forth between them, shaking her head with a sigh.

After both males had calmed down, they each took one of Chloe’s arms(glaring slightly at each other over her head) and she showed them around the Village. After showing them all she could in the large camp of tepees, she lead them out into the land surrounding. She showed them the waving grasses and flowers that decorated the north side of the village. Leading them around the west she showed them the high blue and purple mountains.

They had seen the south, the area where much work was done, including the tanning and stretching of hides. So instead she took them east, where a small river flowed, surrounded by high shady trees which filtered the hot sun into sparkling beams of gold. The water made broken bubling sounds that made the area peaceful while the birds above sang sweetly. The lush grass under her bare feet was soft and the men decided to take off their boots.

All three of them lay back in the grass, Chloe between them and they just talked. They laughed as they spoke about Lana and Nell, Bruce and Lex both snorting or chuckling at all the right places in Chloe’s stories. Chloe tried to follow along in their battle stories, but she ended up just smiling and nodding to appease them, she had no idea what they were talking about and half the time she tried not to understand because it was somewhat bloody. But they liked their stories and she liked to listen to them talk, so it all worked out.

The peace was interrupted when a bee hovered over Chloe’s face. She screamed, sending the birds above them into a panic and the boys into a wince of pain at the loud and high pitched noise.

Chloe jumped up and the boys followed, Bruce grabbing her to hold her still while Lex either chased the bee away, or killed it. Chloe didn’t care which. When he came back he scowled at Bruce and held out his arms, expecting him to give up Chloe into Lex’s embrace.

Bruce laughed, swinging Chloe off her feet in a bridal style, and yelled out for Lex to catch her. Then with no other warning, he launched her into the air. She screamed, stopping when she thudded against Lex’s chest. He had caught her in almost the exact same position as Bruce had thrown her from. She blinked at him as he chuckled. She looked back at Bruce who was also grinning.

“Don’t worry… We won’t drop you.” Was all Lex said before he tossed her back to Bruce, who caught her with a warm smile.

“Just relax..” He said softly in her ear, his hand rubbing her back lightly in a soothing motion, just before her threw her again. Chloe was positive now, that men were insane. They just kept tossing her back and forth, talking to her and each other with smiles. And they never dropped her or missed. Slowly Chloe was able to relax, her body flowing more easily through the air and landing softer against them each time she relaxed.

Again Nell found them and interrupted their carefree joy. She was scowling at them, watching as the passed Chloe back and forth with laughter, before she interrupted.

“Ahem… Chief Bruce, Prince Lex.” She smiled in a sugary sweet way that made her look like she had eaten a stick that was holding her cheeks in the smiling position.

“I hate to break up you little game, but the celebration can’t start without either of you.” Nell said snidely, glaring at Chloe as if it were her fault they weren’t where they were supposed to be.

“Did Lana finish her hides yet Nell?” Chloe asked, her voice bold. She wasn’t as tired as usual from working her body to death from sun-up to sun-down, she was fresh and saucy from the positive reinforcement she had been getting for most of the day from Lillian, Lex, and Bruce.

Nell looked like her head was bout to pop. Then she took a deep breath and the flushed red skin faded.

“YES, she did you little…”

Lex cleared his throat and Bruce shook his head in disapproval. Nell gulped and started over.

“Yes she did…. Chloe.” Nell enunciated her name with a hard edge of bitterness. She had brought other hides from her tepee so Lana wouldn’t have to make any more than the one she had(making sure there were no identifying marks on them), but the poor little dear still had blisters on her hands.

Chloe, Lex, Lillian, and Bruce had left them alone, knowing that they would cheat and that Nell would help lana, but they didn’t care. Chloe didn’t have to work, and Lana had done some work, enough punishment that the ‘delicate Little Doe’ would think twice (or as much as the dumb girl could) before she tried to trick her father or anyone else. Not as much as Lillian, Lex, or Bruce thought she deserved, but enough that Chloe was happy.

“She is getting ready for the celebration right now. She is wearing a new BLUE jerkin.” Nell smirked, knowing that Chloe didn’t have any dyed or painted jerkins. Chloe ducked her head, her eyes meeting Lex’s, whose arms she was in at the moment.

“I think Chloe looks lovely in natural colors…” Lex grinned and gave her body a thorough looking at. “ In fact, I wouldn’t mind seeing her in her own skin.…”

Bruce laughed and nodded his agreement walking closer to Lex and Chloe. Lex set Chloe on her feet and they each took a hand, the sexual innuendo confusing her slightly. She was having trouble figuring out that they were courting her, she thought it was some odd male game between the two of them. It was, but she was the prize.

Nell scowled as she watched the males fawn over the half-breed. It was disgusting she thought. But she couldn’t do anything about it yet, so she just followed them to the festival.

*They think they hide their attraction for the girl well. I saw them kissing her in front of her pathetic little tepee. Just you wait Bruce and Lex… You shall be mine, and Chloe…. Chloe will suffer for trying to take what doesn’t belong to her.*

~~~~~~

I hope you liked... This chapter was all of two thousand seven hundred and eight (2708) words... Feel the power... I think that is the mount I like posting to you guys as chapters... Not to long not too short...

Bye for now:
    Love, Me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information