+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Native (NC-17)

NS Full Member

Re: Native (NC-17)

Love the idea and the first chapter's descriptions. Very well done. Can't wait to read more.

LA

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar

Hey guess what.. I'm back with what I think is chapter 3... I hope you are going to like it, but after this one I probably won't post again today, just so that I don't overload you with Chlex goodness.

Standard disclaimers apply of course.

Here we go..

Chloe just gaped up at the males. They seemed to be huge, the way they were leaning over her, both of them bare except for a loincloth and soft leather boots, each tied with long leather straps. Her gaze kept dropping to stare at the taller man’s chest, Lex was what Clark had called him.

He was sleek like the mountain lion she had seen once, or like the hard bodied coyotes that roamed about, his body made for stamina. The other man, Bruce, was broad and dark, with a soft looking mop of hair that lifted and fluttered in the breeze like a black shadow. This man was built like a buffalo, thick, roped with heavy bands of muscle made for short quick uses, despite their probably overwhelming strength.

The way they examined her and spoke to each other, obviously about her, was shameful. They had chuckled a few times, smiling at each other and touching her like she were some oddity to use as an amusing play thing. She sniffled lightly listening to the cadence of their voices as they spoke.

Bruce had a voice that felt like gravel wrapped in soft suede, hot and soft at the same time as it entered her ears. His voice sounded like he didn’t use it often and it made her want to curl against him and purr like a kitten, or take a nap on his broad chest.

Lex’s voice was slightly softer, more gentle and refined. It felt like warm honey pouring over her skin as he spoke. The feeling made her shiver, and want to lie in the sun against his side, lick some real honey from his taunt skin, or feed him fruit from her fingers.

Suddenly they were both looking at her intently and she stammered.

“Ughhh.. What?” She asked softly, knowing they had probably spoken to her in question and she had just stared at them like a loon.The taller man with the honeyed voice spoke again.

“What is your name little one?” He smirked slightly, his voice slightly mocking as if he knew what had distracted her, and she narrowed her eyes. She wanted to give him a good sock in the chest now instead of lick it.

Jerking on her hand again, the dark one grinned and released her. They were still standing around her protectively, and nothing could get into, or out of as Chloe might wish, their little world of muscle.

“Chloe, Little Child of the West Wind.” She answered shortly, glancing around when she thought she saw movement behind them. The men followed her actions looking around but saw nothing and assumed it had been a person walking by on normal village errands.

“Well Little Wind,” Lex shortened her name in a soft and oddly affectionate voice, “I am Lex, Strung Like a Bow, and this is Bruce, The Large Dark One. I saw you enter the circle just before we were introduced.” He smiled down at her and Bruce did the same, both intimidating her into speaking even though they hadn’t asked a question.

“Well, yes. I am sorry that my arrival interrupted, but Lillian fetched me from the racks, even though I told her I had work to do, but she wouldn’t take no for an answer.” Chloe said quickly, willing to do almost anything to get them to stop looking at her like they were going to let her run then hunt her down.

*The racks…* Lex sighed internally. That wretched woman, Nell, had this small female doing back breaking labor in the abnormal heat. He and Bruce exchanged a knowing glance. It would explain her hands if Nell were making her do the horrible jobs that needed to be done to keep a village running.

From the conversation they had heard, Nell expected ten hides to be done, when most people only did about one a day for a few days, or if in an emergency, any amount under five. But ten? It was cruelty. Lex had seen how some women got horrible back cramps after doing such work, becoming hunched over permanently if they did the work for many years. Most women switched off their duties, but it seemed that Nell had given the girl the worst, with no respite.

^ “Chief Small needs to be spoken to about this.”^ Lex said absently to Bruce.

Chloe heard the Chiefs name but not understanding the rest of the words, she still caught the drift. She gasped grabbing both of their arms in a surprisingly strong grip. They looked down at her hands before back up at her face in confusion.

“NO! If you go to the Chief it will get better while you are here and then when you leave it will become worse than before. Just… Just leave it alone.” She told them with a frown, pushing at their bodies which they obligingly moved, watching her storm off, back to the racks assumedly.

Sharing a look, both Lex and Bruce knew they were not going to leave it alone. They would interfere and then one of them would take her home so that the end result of it getting worse would never happen. Plus they both wanted her bad, glad that they had warrior control over their bodies or they might be making little tepees of their own on their groin.

Striding to the Chief’s tent, Bruce gave a soft whistle requesting entrance ((the equivalent of a knock in our world.)) Hearing a few words welcome them in, they pulled back the flap and bent slightly, standing tall again once inside. Only to find Lillian, Nell, and Lana inside with him. Lana gave them a flirtatious wink before scooting so that they might sit next to her, seeming to have forgotten their interference with her abuse of Chloe.

Lillian gave a tired smile to them, while Nell sat stiffly with an angry scowl on her face. The Chief was rubbing the skin above his eyes with a frustrated look, before glancing up to see who had entered.

“Ahh Bruce and Lex, welcome welcome, sit sit…” He seemed happy to see them, probably just happy to get away from the nagging women. He motioned to the many woven mats that served as seats and they sat, as far from Lana and Nell as possible. They ended up next to Lillian, across from Chief Small. He wouldn’t be happy for long.

“What can I do for the Lang tribe’s brothers?” Henry asked with a smile, now completely ignoring the women. Lillian sighed in annoyance, while Nell smirked, knowing that the longer Lillian had to wait to speak, the more chance she had of swaying her brother-in-law to her side.

“Sir we wish to speak to you about the girl called Chloe.” Bruce spoke for the first time in the common language, his voice heavy and slightly clumsy with the accent. Chief Henry sighed putting his face in his hands…

“Oh dear… Nell I must say that three complaints in one day is not good.” He said slowly nodding to Lillian and giving an explanation to the males.

“Nell is the sister of my late wife, and since my wife died while Lana was young I left it up to her to raise my daughter and take care of the domestic matters of the village. For the past few months, Lillian has been complaining to me about how Nell treats the half-breed.” He gave the signal to Nell to be quiet while Lillian began to speak.

“Henry, I have complained in the past, many times and you have brushed me off. Nell has gone too far. She had Little Wind out working the hides in this horrible heat, expecting her to have ten done by nightfall. When the warriors arrived I brought Little Wind to the celebration, and afterward Nell grabbed her and began yelling and slapping the girl on the face.” Lillian was clearly upset but neither Lex nor Bruce knew how to handle upset women. Angry women they could handle, but upset? They both shifted away from Lillian uncomfortably.

“Well I must admit that it is unbearably hot today, but the work must be done Lillian…” Henry said softly.

“Yes, and Chloe has clearly done all the work she should have to, especially on a day when there is going to be a festival tonight to celebrate the warriors return. She made three hides today already and Nell has demanded ten more. It is beyond unreasonable when most women only make one or two daily. It is even more unreasonable to ask her to do such work when she already works twenty times as hard as Lana, a hundred times as hard even… Lana does nothing but go to festivals and flirt with the warriors.” Lillian was spitting mad now, as was Lana and Nell who were both offended by what she had said. Henry just looked shocked.

“Lillian, my daughter works very hard, why for my birthday not long ago she gave me several pieces of hide that she had worked herself.” Henry sighed.

“Really? Is that so? Let me see these hides…” Lillian demanded. Henry obligingly fetched one or two from his sleeping area and brought them over, settling back into his seat with a sigh, before handing them to the older woman.

“HA! Lana had Chloe make these…” Lillian said with triumph after examining the corners.

“You can’t prove that!!” Nell cried lurching out of her seat aggressively.

“Yes I can. Look right here.” Lillian pointed to a small mark on the corner of the hide. “Her name is Little Child of the West Wind, and right here is her symbol.” Lillian pointed to the small symbol that had been burned into her skin. There was a small stick figure on the right side of wavy lines that pointed to the right. A child of the west wind.

Lana groaned and dropped her head in her hands. Henry looked about to pop and Nell looked like she wanted to strangle Lillian. Bruce and Lex just gave a small smile, maybe they didn’t need to interfere after all.

“Lana you have some things to answer for…” Henry said menacingly.

“Sir if I may offer a way to correct the problems here?” Lex spoke up slowly with a soft smile.

Henry nodded and waved a hand to let him continue.

“What if Chloe does five hides total, including the ones already completed, and Lana does five hides total.” Lana gasped her hand flying to her mouth in horror while a slow grin spread across Lillian’s face.

“That way you can get hides for your birthday, and ten will have been worked so that Nell should be happy.” Lex finished his suggestion with a soft smile.

Lillian started to object that Chloe would just go back to the harsh work the same as before, but Lex and Bruce calmed her with a shake of the head and a hand on her back respectively. She looked back and forth between the large men sitting on either side of her before settling down knowing they would tell her. She was the one that had patched up Lex when he had been stabbed in the thigh.

Lex was lucky that Lillian had been visiting with the medicine woman in the Luthor village, sharing their knowledge as even enemy healers did. No one on the plains would hurt a medicine man or woman, because they never knew when they might be needed. Lillian had gotten to know Lex’s personality fairly well then and she trusted him.

“No daddy, please.. My poor hands will get hurt and burned and then none of the warriors will want to… umm, marry me..” Lana cried out begging her father not to make her do it but they could all see that Chief Henry thought it a good plan.

“Lana, you will make five hides before you sleep tonight. That is my final decision. Nell and Lillian will supervise to make sure there is no harassment, making Chloe do the work, and make sure that Lana doesn’t get any help. Bruce, Lex, you are welcome to join in watching them. The more eyes the better.” With that Henry shooed them out of his tent and closed the flap. They could all clearly hear him sigh in relief as he put the wooden toggle through the loop, effectively locking his tepee.

Lana and Nell trudged off, Nell comforting the younger girl as they went to change her clothes from the lovely party jerkin she wore, into something older.

Lex and Bruce waited until they were gone to speak to Lillian.

“Alright boys…” She was allowed the liberty to call them that because she was old enough to be their mothers and she said it with a kind intention, “What is going on? Why are you going to let them go back to torturing the poor child after tonight?”

Lex smiled down at her putting his arm around her slim shoulders with a gentle hug. “Don’t worry Nana,” he used the affectionate term for mother, making her immediately soften towards him, “They won’t be able to go back to torturing her. We, Bruce and I, plan to take her home with one of us when we leave. Until then we will protect her.” Lillian’s eyes watered up with tears.

“Oh you are good boys, you are!” She pinched their cheeks pulling them down to give each of them a kiss on the forehead. They winced playfully and smiled at her as she hurried away to the racks. With playful shoves to each other’s shoulders they both headed off to the racks following her more slowly.
    “Don’t tell her!” Bruce called after her with a smile.

~~~~~~~

That should keep you happy for a while, another 2200 words or so... I hope that keeps you happy until tomorrow.. All my love: Gumballtiger

buggsducky121
    Just a Guest!

please update a little before the end of today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's such a great story

[QUOTE]
    Plus they both wanted her bad, glad that they had warrior control over their bodies or they might be making little tepees of their own on their groin.
    [QUOTE]
    2 funny
    uuu I hope Lana was right and her hands will get hurt and burnt and no one will want to marry her!
    Great chapter but there will be more Chloe Lex Bruce interaction soon, right? Can't wait to see how you will resolve the problem of who will take Chloe with them.

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar

I am enjoying this... And I want more. Please.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

heheheheh!! It bad that chloe still has to the work, but fantastic that lana does as well!!! and Chloe's going home with Lex or bruce!!! Better be lexyboy!

wonderful stuff!

This is great! I just hope that Bruce and Lex don't go to war over Chloe...not that she's not worth it! lol!

And Lana! I can't wait to see how she does making the hides. I bet she's never done it before...it should be a great laugh. Come back with more soon!

~Kristina~

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my God this is so good. I love how unique this is. Chloe being the outcast is sad but I am glad Bruce and Lex are there to protect her. I want more please.........

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Lex's Gypsy Girl

onteresting....can't wait to see where this goes

this story is definitely out of the ordinary but still good, hope that you update soon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information