+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Native (NC-17)

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Re: Native (NC-17)

Really enjoyed this story i loved the idea of Lex in a loin cloth saying that i liked the idea of Bruce and Clark in a loin cloth too thanx for writing a great story

I read this on fanfiction.net, but man I love this

I really enjoyed the whole story, how she was an outcast, the contest between Bruce and Lex, until the battle of the whole C and L names, fantastic!!!

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Lovely fic.

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

I re-read the whole story and realized I never reviewed the latest chapters which were great! I love Lex being awed by parenthood and irked by the thoght of his daughter and the boy on their wedding night and I loved the whole Lionel thing throughout the fanfic. Great job!

Re: Native (NC-17) Complete as of April 26th.

Chapter 1: Yeah, want to kill Nell already. Stupid people treating Chloe like that. {growls} I like Lillian as the medicine woman, being able to tell off Nell and put her in her place about her hussy daughter Lana.

Next Chapter: LOVED this chapter. I like Bruce and Lex and their interaction. I really really really want to hurt Nell and Lana. I hope that those two get put in their placed, big time. I found myself grounding out bitch bitch bitch in my thoughts as I read what Nell and Lana were doing.

Next Chapter: I like how you have brought the different characters into this native american verse. Go Bruce and Lex for sticking up for Chloe. I LOVED that Lillian proved that Lana lied through her teeth about the skins. Stupid Lana. Man, this fic makes me really hate her even more. What is sad is that so many times you can actually see this kind of thing when watching the show too. Maybe not to this extent, but having watched these episodes all at once (3 seasons worth in about 2 weeks), I can really see the selfishness and self-absorption of Lana Lang. It makes me sick.

Next Chapter: Wow, how vindictive of Lana ... the last words of the chapter. Dang. I enjoyed the one upmanship between Bruce and Lex in vying for Chloe's attentions. I'm scared to find out what Lana has in store for Chloe though.

Next Chapter: Nell takes evil step mother to the limit, that's for sure. Egads. {growls at Nell} I loved the playfullness between Bruce, Lex, and Chloe. Nice little competitions and the kissing. LOL. Fun chapter. Of course Nell and Lana would cheat. {rolls her eyes}

Next Chapter: Go Clark for giving Lana a what for! Go Lex and Bruce for giving Clark the what for first! Nell is scaring the crap out of me. At first I thought the voice was Lana, but I'm thinking now that it is Nell. I'm afraid for what she is going to do to Chloe tonight without Bruce and Lex guarding Chloe. {rushes to read more}

Next Chapter: Sheesh ... what a cynical and heartless bitch. Just because Nell would have slept with both of them in the time that Chloe was in there, doesn't mean that Chloe did. {growls at Nell} Nell has far too high opinion of herself. She is the tramp ... and she's teaching Lana right along in those ways.
    I loved the ways that you showed Bruce, Lex and Chloe spending time together. They would actually make a nice threesome, if the boy's egos could handle it. LOL. Chloe's heart is pure, and I hope that Nell isn't able to destroy that.
    ROFL!! Love the way you got Barbara Gordon in there ... daughter of Chief Gordon. That was funny. It was cute how you got all the different women in there: Catwoman, Ivy, Diana, etc.
    Touching scene between Bruce and Lex though when Lex is telling Bruce that he feels for Chloe like he has for no other.

Next Chapter: That was a great intimacy, love, sex scene. Beautiful imagery with the sunrise as well. All the little torments at Chloe was waking up, and not yet quick awake were cute. Her realizing that Lex really wanted to marry her and take her away ... loved it. Nell's comments at the end ... the bloody stalker that she is ... hate her.

Next Chapter: OOOOO ... a wedding! Yippee!!! I love Lillian. So sweet. She treats Chloe so well. Touching scene with Bruce Lex about their children playing together and maybe even marrying someday. That was sweet. I think you do a very good job of portraying the emotions of the characters and setting the scenes with your descriptions. Excellent joining between Lex and Chloe in his teepee.
    HOLY CRAP! What a way to end that chapter. Okay I'm definitely rushing to more of the story in the next chapter. Biting my nails here now, and I am very glad that I didn't have to wait for it to be posted.

Next Chapter: I like that Clark was able to bring Lana back in line (after she started her little act like Nell thing again). Keep that wench under wraps Clark or Chloe should kick her arse.
    The image of Lex trying to make a proper breakfast was just funny. I could picture everything so well. Nice job.

Next Chapter: Lionel was a trip. Loved him in this. The gifts were so precious. I laughed out loud with the cooing talk Chloe gave to Lex after he complained about her not talking to him like she talked to the horses. LOL.
    I wonder how many new babies will be born to the Luthor village in 9 months from the night Lionel left Lucas in charge.

Next Chapter: I died laughing at the antics of the guys. Somehow the image of Lionel plucking off petals and throwing them at Lex just had me roaring with laughter.
    Very exciting wedding. Though I am sure that Chloe and Lex wished that it wasn't that exciting. Damn Nell for her jealousy.

Next Chapter: A wonderful welcome for Chloe to the Luthor tribe. I love her rebuff of Lucas. You painted a very good picture of the warriors, Lex, Lionel, and Chloe coming into the camp ... with the women pregnant or holding children, etc.

Next Chapter: {bounces happily in her seat} Enjoyed this chapter a lot. I liked seeing her being introduced to others and Lucas getting put in his place. It was also cute to see the wake up that Lex gave Chloe, and Chloe's curiosities for wanting to try to give Lex that back in return.

Next chapter: LOL ... "always good to know you could wear your woman out" that was a cute line.

Next Chapter: Yeah!! A baby!! I like the naivete of a man there about being pregnant. 3 weeks out of a month having sex every night ... yeah ... pretty good chance you are going to get pregnant there. LOL.

Next Chapter: ROFL!! Chloe throwing pots and stuff at Lex. Too amusing!

Next Chapter: Awwwww ... the birth(s) were precious!!

Next Chapter (ending): A beautiful ending and timeline for an enjoyable story. thank you so much for taking the time to post and share with us, your ideas.

Smile Re: Native (NC-17)

really sweet story

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Awwww!

that was a great story!!!

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

Re: Native (NC-17) updated May 6th (Chapters 19 is up... Complete)

Oh wow, this was fantastic!! I love this AU so much....never thought of reading Chlex as anything other than themselves, so this was just neat!! You've done a fantabulous job (and boy was I happy when Nell died), and that ender was great!! *eyes glaze over* Lex in a loin cloth......

Sorry, my mind drifted....again. Anyway, great job and I loved it!!!

Re: Native (NC-17) updated May 6th (Chapters 19 is up... Complete)

awww...how cute!

NS Junior Member

Re: Native (NC-17) updated April 26nd (Chapters 18 is up)

Can't belive it finish
    Anyway it was a very interestig story that i would recomande anybody to read it if there are a Chlex fan.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information