+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Hey, Sexy" (PG-13/FRT)

NS Full Member

Re: "Hey, Sexy" (PG-13/FRT)

Okay---here I go. <g>

Sorry took so long answering these wonderful feedbacks, guys. But as I say, here I go:

Lexchloe: I'm so glad you enjoyed it, sweetie. <g> I might not be able to write dead bang on smut but my muse likes to just barely corner the market, with slightly borderline thoughts and she jumps at the cute market all the time. <bg>

asharnanae: Heehee. <g> Yep, their pet name is Sexy. Might get a little confusing at times but they only do it when they're alone. <bg> Do not ask what Lana or Clark's is though--okay, in one piece, the first series I did, it was Clark Bar for Clark. <g> Glad you enjoyed the piece, sweetie.

crankychick: Dead sexy? Awwww---thanks, hon. I really do try to do my best at doing borderline stuff---sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Glad this one does cause Chloe and Lex on screen---lets just say I lived for those moments. :: deep happy sigh ::

teejei: And another dead sexy? Oooo, I am one happy camper now. Thanks, sweetie.

Okay, post this and then finish thanking people. Be back in a sec.

NS Full Member

Back Again:

Autumn: Glad you enjoyed the story, sweetie. I find that Chloe is more freer with her feelings sometimes, in my pieces when under the influence---be it drugged unwantingly or drugged---like cold medicine. As to Lex and his annoyance of the blonde reporter---or his need to protect her, you know where that feeling comes from---the heart and his very soul. But don't let her know you're doing it---she might get a little annoyed herself. <g>

bluengreenswmer: Glad you found liked it, sweetie.

S.Ann: Awwww----thanks, sweetie. I'm so happy you enjoyed it.

hfce: Hope---yeah, you know my muse, she does cute great, when she's motivated and boy is she motivated. <g> Glad you enjoyed this loopy look into Lex and Chloe, sweetie. <bg>

Meg: I'm glad you enjoyed it, sweetie. I certainly had fun writing it. <g>

Members

Quote Originally Posted by PMD
    Author Notes: I dedicate this to my fellow Chlexers on N.S. Forums. Hope this brings a smile to your face, as it did me and my muse. Enjoy.
    Yea, it was so cute. Thanks.
    I really like the fact that chloe called lex “sexy”: it’s so truth!
    they are just too cute together!

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Very Cute Chlex interation. Much fun to read. The Clark/Lex conversation seemed a little off to me. I don't think that would be exactly how they would interact. Even when they were best friends there was this guarded affection thing, not the completely honest, almost too sweet discussion of each others love lives.

Lark

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

the ending was so sweet. i loved it, it was so funny when chloe called lex sexy even though it is true. chlex forever.

NS Full Member

Hey starmoon:

Awwww---thanks, sweetie. Glad you loved it. And yeah, my muse wanted to come up with something that was funny but true---and yep, he definitely is a sexy character, in the series or in fanfic. And I'll echo your sentiments: Chlex forever!

NS Full Member

Hey guys:

Isera:Glad you enjoyed the piece, sweetie. And they are so cute together and dangerous, if trifflied with by others. <g>

Lark: Glad you enjoyed the Chlex. And thanks for the feedback in regards to Lex and Clark. I tend to go with my redemptionist feel for those two---Lex knows his secret and protects it, and they'll always be friends. I guess you can tell I don't like the canon aspect of the show or the comics in that regard. But then, I guess I was a little too familiar with the characters---sometimes that tends to happen. So, thanks for pointing that out, sweetie.

NS Full Member

Quote Originally Posted by starmoon
    the ending was so sweet. i loved it, it was so funny when chloe called lex sexy even though it is true. chlex forever.

that was perfect

NS Full Member

Hey Squash:

Thank you so very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it, sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by PMD
    "Chloe, we have to get out of here."

"Okay, Clark."

What the---course, it's Kent not me.

She senses my change of demeanor. "Geez, Sexy. You get all stupid when you fall in love, don't you? It was a joke. I know you're not Clark---he has more hair."

"Who am I?"

"Sexy."
    lol snarky even while drugged.

loved the fic, and finally: awwwwwwwww gotta love the chlex

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information