Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention!:DO READ OR THE BITCHSTICK WILL BITE YOUR ASS!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Attention!:DO READ OR THE BITCHSTICK WILL BITE YOUR ASS!

How's that for a title?

Okay, some might not have the Private Message system set up and are thinking, how do I do that? Well, that, and other important (almost everything I say here is important folks...) info will BE HERE! It's vital that you read through, or as I said.. the BitchStick will get ya! Seriously, if you don't follow the rules and stuff, I will have your reputation level lowered, posts moderated etc etc. So, it won't take you long to go through this. And don't just read and run back into the fanfiction, pleaseplease actually DO the stuff I mention here... thanks!

1) Go into your User CP, then first go into Edit Signature and make your signature all pretty again AND ACCORDING TO THE AVATAR/SIGNATURE RULES! http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ead.php?t=1143

2) Then, Edit Options, under Messaging & Notification, in the Default Thread Subscription Mode, CHOOSE Default Thread Subscription Mode: Do Not Subscribe! If you have it on some of the others, it might send you weekly emails telling you that a topic you replied to AGES ago suddenly got a reply, even if you don't give a damn. We had a real problem with this with the last board, with people subscribing, with fake emails, emails that didn't work etc etc. And this we get BACK. Which takes up SPACE and BANDWITDH! Traffic folks, traffic

b) Then Private Messaging, TICK the little white box next to the text "Enable Private Messaging". (Ticking means... err... well, a little V pops up!)

c) This is optional. If you want a more advanced text editor when replying, go down to Miscellaneous Options, Message Editor Interface, and CHOOSE Enchanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. Then you should be able to see an enchanced text editor. This might not work on all browsers though!

3) If you're not sure if you have a zillion subscriptions or not, go down to List Subscriptions in your User CP, and there you can see all of your subscriptions. If you want to delete these, just tick the little white box and next to the drop down list (Selected Threads: DROPDOWN), CHOOSE Delete Subscription!

4) And the MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! FANFICTION WRITERS! PLEASE EDIT YOUR FIRST POST AND EDIT IN A RATING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A RATING UP WITHIN A WEEK, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE RULES WILL BE RECORDED AS USUAL AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT MODERATED, BANNED, REPUTATION LOWERED, ETC, DEPENDING ON HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE VIOLATED THE RULES BEFORE!

Okay? That seem clear? If you're still here, great! If you're unsure about something of the above, don't hesitate to ask! As long as you ask nicely and stick to the rules, I stay nice and the BitchStick stays in the closet
    Last edited by Julie; 2nd April 2005 at 01:54.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar

Re: Attention!:DO READ OR THE BITCHSTICK WILL BITE YOUR ASS!

4)
    And the MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! FANFICTION WRITERS! PLEASE EDIT YOUR FIRST POST AND EDIT IN A RATING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A RATING UP WITHIN A WEEK, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE RULES WILL BE RECORDED AS USUAL AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT MODERATED, BANNED, REPUTATION LOWERED, ETC, DEPENDING ON HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE VIOLATED THE RULES BEFORE!
    Since Julie posted this, I've also taken the opportunity to move all those fics in other areas labelled NC-17 to the NC-17 forum. If you felt that needed to be in the rating, then that's where it belongs. I would've made a list but list was too long so I'm posting it here for all to see and be warned in case you can't find your fic.

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar

all right, I've updated all my ratings in the fics title.

Thank you very much Blaire *sends virtual cake*
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar

Julie,

Ratings have been added to WIPs only. You'll have to let me know if you want this done for the completed sections as well.

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar

ok, all my fic should be done... if i missed anything just let me know...
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Aimee, it would be best to have them on the completed ones as well, but no need to rush that

Great CC!

Kandya
    Just a Guest!

I did it and it wasn't painful or harmful @ all. It was pretty easy I think I'm going to tell all my friends to do it too. Thanks a million!

Introducing... THE BITCHSTICK!

Ahhh. The Bitchstick is such a pretty creature.
    *READ THE Forum Rules!*

Thread Information