Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention!: Some smaller things you have to check!!!

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar

Re: Attention!: Some smaller things you have to check!!!

Ok, ya I can't anymore...

Thanks so much, vardaquareien for the answer to my last question!

Next question: Is it me (and yes, I accept that it may very well be just that) or are there no italics, bold, etc. buttons anymore when posting? I went to update a fic just now and realized that I couldn't find my dear my friend (Mr. Italics Button) or anything similar.

Do we just have to enter in the coding ourselves now? *ohgodsayno*

Thanks guys...and sorry for all the questions.

Reese

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Reese, go into your User CP, then Edit Options, then at the bottom there's something called Message Editor Interface, in the dropdown list, choose Enchanced Interface ... , then you should be able to see it...
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    Reese, go into your User CP, then Edit Options, then at the bottom there's something called Message Editor Interface, in the dropdown list, choose Enchanced Interface ... , then you should be able to see it...
    OH! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Sorry, I looked right at that before I posted and didn't even know that's what it meant. Sorry, I'm pretty...uh...challenged when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Translation: I'm sure I'll be back shortly with more questions and would like to thank you in advance for your patience.

Reese

P.S. I understand this is probably low on the priority list but...will any of the old smilies being making an appearance here or are we only going to have the ones I see to the right?

Reese, no worries Just ask all the questions you want

As for the smileys, we'll get the old ones back as soon as we can, but as said, it's lower on the priority list
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...

Ok, now you got me curious! I wanna see that priority list! I'm sure you got one, and it would be nice and also maybe field a few questions in advance, to see what's on the list and where. Plus it can give a little satisfaction to see all the little check marks next to the 'done' stuff.

Just a suggestion.

well, I haven't written one down, but first thing is which usergroups can see what, then moderator permissions... I'll try and work up a list

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sabby
    Plus it can give a little satisfaction to see all the little check marks next to the 'done' stuff.
    Jules and Wu you must have a hell of alot of check marks from just the last few hours. You've fixed heaps of stuff just while I've been at the boards! Hurray for our mighty admins! And just realised what a kiss up I sounded...*pulls lips away from Admins rectal area sheepishly*

Lol... Well, we have no life, well, I don't, and some stuff have been going on in my personal life, negative stuff, which I don't want to think about, and working on the board makes the negative stuff just go way back in the brain...

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    well, I haven't written one down, but first thing is which usergroups can see what, then moderator permissions... I'll try and work up a list

coolness! You have to add on to the list of already done things as well, since I'm sure there's been stuff done on the sly. Btw, if there's anything that can be done to help. Say something!

Thread Information