+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Square (PG-13) *Epilogue* 12/11/05

Bruce's Favorite Stalker
    Whoa, the first free moment I have to come here and what do I get? An awesome story by my favorite writer. *sighs* You made my day Reese.

Don't have a lot of time to give you the proper amount of feedback you so rightly deserve but I just thought I would let you know that I have already fallen in love with this. Even with the Chlark and hints of Lexana, this is perfect. It really did make my day, my entire week actually.
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

Very interesting so far . Really really can't wait to see where you take this. I have to mention that I really like how your writing Chloe, it's perfectly in tune with her character. I could tell how heartbroken she was because in the first part with Lex she's so mellow...not her usual self. That also showed how much she already cared about Lex in the first place.
    Suddenly she stopped and spun around.

“We said no more lies, Clark!”

He stopped, clearly confused, and put his hands on her shoulders. “Chloe, what are you…”
    Her reaction to Clark about the postcard was so Chloe-like.
    "You. You’re better at this than I am.”

“Better at what, Clark?”

“I don’t know, Chloe. The truth?”
    I also love that you're making Clark a better character...making him appreciate Chloe or at least be less insensitive towards her.

Oh!...almost forgot to say...looking forward to the angst if there is some.

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar
    I like it so far, but I want an update and I want it soon!!!!!!!!!& #33;!

Please, this is a plot twist to seasons 3-4 that actually seems interesting!

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I really enjoyed the beginning to your story!! I like how Clark and Chloe are friends in your story, but please no Chlark!! And also, no Lex and Lana, that is just icky!! :tease: Can't wait for more!! When will Lex start to understand why Chloe is so upset? :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

Members
    I'm enjoying this. Hope you write more soon.

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Hey, I thought the Chlark friendship was sweet. At least neither of them are being immature and self-centred this time. And even with the Peepex, I rather think Lex cares more about Chloe than she thinks. Anyway, great first chapter. Like Tehzo said, Chloe's characterisation is spot on, and I also like the spin you put on the season 3/4 summer-that-must-not-be-mentioned. Update soon please!

What a mess, they all just need to back into their respective corners and then Lex and Chloe can throw themselves at each other :biggrin:

I liked it a lot and I hope you update soon!!!

Steph*

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    interesting. I'm glad that the Chlark isn't romantic. I think it works that they are being friends. post more soon.

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Great beginning!

The Chlark friendship is sweet - it's nice to see Clunk trying for once. As for the Lexana...I can accept it coz I'm pretty sure that Lex is just manipulating Blana...right? Yes, that has to be it.

I love these lines:
    “I don’t have a minute, Lex. Clark and I have plans.”

Lex’s jaw seemed to twitch. But she wasn’t sure.
    hah! He so is jealous of Clunk! :biggrin: And the fact that he's still looking out for her and wanting to protect her *sniffle, sniffle* he doesn't want to see her get hurt! Ahhhhh!

Can't wait for more of this!

Well done..it looks very interesting. Hopeing already for a soon update :biggrin:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information