+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Square (PG-13) *Epilogue* 12/11/05

NS Full Member

Re: Four Square (PG-13) *Chapter 8* 8/24/05

Great Update. I liked the interaction between Chloe and Clark.
    Hope to read more.

Natasha

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Great update. glad to see that this fic is still alive and kicking. Come back soon please.

Nicely done and even Clark has some sense in him!

Loved Clark finally realising what an ass he has been to Chloe in the past, but at least he realises its too late now and that she loves Lex. That was really nice Chloe and Clark interaction!!!

Come back and give us some Chlex!!!

Kimmie

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Good Lord, there's an update! I've been so afraid you might just give up on this. Of course, I can't even read it now since I'm on my way out the door. But I'll be back this evening.

I'm so happy.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

For once Clark wasn't a butt head. Wow imagine that. Great update girl.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Wow! An update! It was a goodie too. I love that Clark is being so supporting and such a good friend, which even with the best intentions he sometimes lacks. Chloe and Lex!! I need some interaction! Please update again soon!

Steph*

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was an awesome update!

I love that you had Clark finally realize how much Chloe means to him at the exact time she'd fallen for another man--poetic justice I tell you

And your version of Clark is very mature, and thoughtful--I wish he was like this on the actual show!

I hate that Chloe, even for one minute, doubted Lex's feelings for her. But Clark came through in the end.

Excellent work, Reese, just excellent.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

“And sometimes just being there means accepting that you’re not the one that can make things right.”
    I really liked this line and the thought behind it. It seems profound in the most simple way, which is exactly how Martha should give advice.

“I mean, after everything that happened and the way he reacted and…I just thought maybe…you know maybe he cared for me. Maybe there was something there. Maybe – for once – someone thought of me as more than just a friend or acquaintance.”

“Chloe, I’m—“

“How could I have been so stupid, Clark? When will I ever learn?” She turned away from him and put her hands on the counter, resting her weight against it. “Apparently, never.”
    This made me kind of achy. Poor Chloe--it's a completely natural and in character response from her, and it felt really real to me. I loved it, but am very glad that I know her concerns are unwarranted.

Chloe wasn’t gone, exactly. But her heart was. He’d known it for awhile now but somehow watching her crying in front of him for another man just made it unavoidable.
    Clark's realization here was very nicely done. Kind of ironically fitting and inevitable. I really liked the hug.

Your Chloe, Lex, and Clark are all extraordinarily likeable, and the relationships you've restored between them are almost cleansing to read. So I can't wait to see how you conclude this, and would particularly appreciate any Chlexy make-out scenes you'd care to provide, since I know better than to expect any smut--and smut actually wouldn't fit into the polished simplicity of this story anyway.

Reese, I absolutely love this fic. I'm anxiously waiting to see how you will conclude it. Please tell me that that is Lex's car coming down the drive. I don't want to see Chloe's disappointment if it isn't.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information