Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Board Styles/Skins Thread

Originally posted by AlabamaWorley@Feb 23 2005, 08:05 AM
    Heh. I logged in and couldn't figure out how I went straight to the fic board. I'm a little slow this morning...
    That was my reaction as well!

And I'm with JJ about the blue stars page. Looking forward to having it again. Can't seem to find my way around the main page without it. Huh.

Reese

P.S. Not to say that the new skins aren't nice. They are. And thanks. It's just...you know...I'm attached to what I know.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Thanks for all the feedback guys! We really appreciate it

As for the In The Stars skin, Waru just have to work on it a little, but it will be back up once she gets the time to play for it.

And as for a MR skin, who knows
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

currently using the DARKNESS skin... :chlexsign1:

i like. hehehe. got intrigued by julie's signature.

though i do miss the original blue theme, i'm so looking forward to an MR skin..

*hint* *hint* *wink* *wink*

NS Junior Member

Re: Attention! New Skins!

I really like this new skin the default one, it more brighter which is one the reasons i like it.

Okay, I'm just blind. I can't figure out where to find the new skins and how to change them. Can someone direct me? (Please direct as if to an idiot)

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Same problem as Zelda, though it's not a matter of life and death as I can see the boards just fine. It just wiggles around in my brain that there's a toy here I can't figure out how to play with.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar

This thread was in relation to the skins on the old board. The admins have heaps to do to make sure this board is functioning properly before they create new skins for this one.

See this thread I'm pretty sure that Jules says somewhere that once Waru has figured out the new codes etc for this board she'll be creating some skins.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Okies, Darkness has been added again, although it doesn't look exactly the same... We're working on the others as well.

To change your style, just go to the bottom of the page, and next to contact us etc, you can find Quick Style Chooser and simply choose a style that's available
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Thread Information