+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Valentine's Story (PG)

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    uhh I think the rest of your post got eaten!!!! What did he reveal?????
    Please hurry back to tell us uppyeyes: uppyeyes:
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    u know i can kill u just for ending here but i have to be realistic then u couldn't continue the story
    so come the hell back here and tell us what it was

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Get back here right now before I beat you with my candy cane. Well.... I am waiting..... :crygreen:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    i can't wait to find out what Lex has

post some more.

NS Member
    please,please, please continue i could use some good chlex valentine fic :chlexsign3:

Warunee
    Just a Guest!
    Pleeeease continue! This was so great!

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    : more please, MUST KNOW!!!! :chlexsign1:

...sleep all day. Senior Member Ainur's Avatar
    You are evil and on valentine's day too. Update!

Duchess Gonzo
    A/N: Wow I feel so special :biggrin: and I hope that the next part satisfies your thirst for fluff. Lex is OOC but I figure that cupid shot him in his butt with a strong drug.
    -peeps

“A microphone!?” said the waitress.

“Oh thank God, I thought he was going to propose.”

“You don’t want to marry him?”

“He has not even said I love you yet.”

“True but he could propose to you over the microphone.”

Chloe watched in terror as he brought the microphone up to his mouth and then did something worse than proposing he started singing:

You're just too good to be true.
    Can't take my eyes off you.
    You'd be like Heaven to touch.
    I wanna hold you so much.
    At long last love has arrived
    And I thank God I'm alive.

Chloe suddenly started laughing and couldn’t stop. The waitress looked over at the woman and wondered if maybe this was some sort of signal from Lex Luthor to kill everyone and this girl was the murderer. She’d seen movies about brainwashing.

The waitress saw as Lex Luthor the most powerful man in the city attempted to do a moonwalk. Maybe he's the one who's brainwashed she thought.

Pardon the way that I stare.
    There's nothing else to compare.
    The sight of you leaves me weak.
    There are no words left to speak,
    But if you feel like I feel,
    Please let me know that it's real.

Chloe stopped laughing and wiped away a tear of laughter. She remembered how one day Lana and Clark had decided to have a movie night and invited the two of them over. They had to watch ‘10 Things I Hate About You’.

Somehow that song ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You’ had gotten stuck in Chloe’s head and one day several months earlier Lex had caught her singing it and using her own ‘creative’ dance moves. Chloe had stood there blushing furiously while Lex laughed. After he was finished laughing Chloe briefly considered a name change and kicking him in the groin but the thoughts left her head when he asked if she wanted to go out for a cup of coffee.

She said yes and they had started dating. No one blinked an eye, it seemed like everyone just expected it to happen.

I love you, baby,
    And if it's quite alright,
    I need you, baby,
    To warm a lonely night.
    I love you, baby.
    Trust in me when I say:
    Oh, pretty baby,
    Don't bring me down, I pray.
    Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay
    And let me love you, baby.
    Let me love you.

The various patrons watched in amazement as Lex Luthor crooned a song to the crazy woman with hair like a birds nest and armadillo pajamas. Then a band seemed to appear out of nowhere and was suddenly behind Lex Luthor. He started walking into the café while still singing. His band followed behind him.

They watched as he attempted the splits and many were surprised to see that he was suprisingly flexible.

You'd be like Heaven to touch.
    I wanna hold you so much.
    At long last love has arrived
    And I thank God I'm alive.

Chloe watched Lex walk into the café with a band and know she knew why he would do this.

They were lying in bed one morning when Chloe asked Lex when it was that he first realized he liked her. He couldn’t answer that, it had always been there. However he knew he wanted to start something that night they had seen ‘10 Things I Hate About You’. Then when he saw her singing and dancing that song that one of the main character’s sings he knew he should ask her out.

“Do you know what since I made an ass out of myself by singing and dancing you have to do it also,” joked Chloe.

“I will, it will be the day I tell you I love you,” said Lex.

“Sure,” said Chloe with a snort.

She turned over and muttered a quiet ‘Yeah right I’ll be a spinster’ but not quiet enough since moments later Lex had forced her to turn over to look him in the eye.

“Chloe, don’t worry it could be someday soon and you will see me make the biggest ass out myself,” said Lex.

“Sure you will.”

“Chloe, Luthor’s never back down.”

Chloe scoffed again and remembered thinking that it was just a hollow promise and tried getting some sleep but Lex had other ideas that morning in particular. She still couldn’t believe he was serious when he meant some day soon.

I love you, baby,
    And if it's quite alright,
    I need you, baby,
    To warm a lonely night.
    I love you, baby.
    Trust in me when I say:
    Oh, pretty baby,
    Don't bring me down, I pray.
    Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay…

However this was some day soon and by now Lex was right in front of Chloe. Every eye in the establishment was looking at the couple.

Lex smirked at how Chloe currently looked. He handed her the large bouquet of flowers and smoothed down a particular hair that was standing strait up.

“I liked your song,” said Chloe and she couldn’t believe how lame she sounded.

“I told you I would make an ass out of myself,” said Lex.

“I saw.”

There was an awkward moment as they both tried to figure out where exactly to go from there. Chloe decided to bite the bullet and take the lead.

“I love you Lex,” she said.

Lex just stood there and Chloe looked down to hide her disappointment. Lex took her hand, kissed it and Chloe looked up into Lex’s eyes.

“I’m so…”

Chloe instead put her hand up and covered his mouth. She pulled him into hug and stood on tip toes to whisper in his ear.

“It’s ok Lex, you don't have to say you're sorry. I know you love me. I don’t care if I am an old spinster when you tell me. You proved it to me by doing…”

Chloe realized that Lex was shaking and looked into his face.

“Wait you’re not crying, you’re laughing! Lex what the hell is going on?”

“I was just proving that a Luthor never backs down no matter what.”

“What!? You were just trying to prove a point? So do you love me or are you just doing this to prove a point.”

“Yes that Luthor’s never back down bu…”

However before he could finish Chloe had kicked him in his shin and walked away from him. Lex Luthor grabbed his shin and wondered how such little things like her feet could feel like bricks.

“Chloe I was also trying to prove that I love you! I love you Chloe, I was just about to say that I’m so in love with you. Also…”

The barista looked in amazement as the woman stormed out of the café. Never mess with a woman’s emotions especially on Valentine’s Day, thought the waitress.

The people in the café watched as Lex Luthor followed, (well hobbled out holding his shin) the woman calling out her name and proclaiming his love along the way.

The waitress looked down to see he left a $100 dollar tip, not bad for her first day on the job.

A loud noise against the front window had everyone turn to see that the couple was making up and if they didn’t stop would soon be arrested for indecent exposure. The barista smiled; maybe it would be a Happy Valentine’s Day after all.

-Fin

A/N: That's it Happy Valentine’s Day!!! If you see Cupid/Eros whatever you call him, give him a charlie horse for me and demand that he return my muses.

lol...cute. Though I never saw 10 Things I hate About You so I'm just going with my own visual. Cute though, I enjoyed it

Steph*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information