+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unacceptable (NC-17)

Members
    I love this and your first one. I read the first and was so eager to read the sequel, I didn't reply. Bad me. But they were wonderful. Plesae write a sequel to your sequel.

and Lana! I wanted to slap the pink out of her.
    I so agree!!! What a butt!

Loved it

:chlexsign1: :chlexsign2: :chlexsign3: :chlexsign4:

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar
    I like this story it is sweet. I can't belive Clark hit Lex and thinks Chloe will leave Lex for him. Is Clark brain dead? Lana is nice but she should mind her own besinnes. Trying to get Clark and Chloe together is just stupid and she knew this every time Lex got mad but she didn't give up which just proves how stupid Lana is. When Chloe got hurt I was so worried :crygreen: I hope Lex got those jerks for what they did. I am glad Lex didn't leave Chloe even though he blamed himself for her getting hurt. I know they will both be good parents to there kid, and I hope they have a few more in the furture. The wedding was nice until Clark got there but I am glad he finaly but out and let them finaly be together without anyone protests. I am glad Gabe let them get married even though he should of been there to give Chloe away and be a wittness to the wonderful event. I wish Chloe and Lex the best of luck evnt though they don't need it. Maby in the furture they can have a big wedding when everything has colled down. :chlexsign4:

meghan036
    Just a Guest!

Re: Unacceptable (NC-17)

Well I read this a while ago and forgot to post feedback. So here it goes great job! I just loved Amour Noire, and the sequel to this The things we hold dear. Your a wonderful writer.

very original!

NS Full Member

Awww...
    They're going to have a child... Thats so cute... And they love each other... So cute too...
    Everything is just so beautiful... Altough Clark and Lana And Gabe and Johnathan are kind of evil... Why they don't just let Chloe and Lex be happy together???? And Clark didn't even said he was sorry for beating Lex. My God, the man needed reconstructive surgery!!!!

Looooooooooooooved it

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

i loved this fic. looking forward to more fics from you.

I just reread it after tumbling over Armour Noire...I still love it

I don’t know why but I really love the way you write Chloe and Gabe together. The father/daughter interactions are so sweet and sometimes I just feel bad for overwhelmed!Gabe (which he tends to be after talking with Chloe). Plus there was that wonderful interrogation scene with Lex that was just perfect and oh so sweet. Especially that “In time Mr. Sullivan, in time,” comment Lex made about marriage.

I’m not sure about Lana conspiring with Clark to break Chloe and Lex up but it is something I’ve never read before so kudos for originality.

I just feel so proud that I didn’t doubt Lex’s intentions for a moment…alright there was a second in there right before Clark punched him that there was a sliver of doubt, but other than that, nothing.

Another great story. Thanks for writing.

txalb

Chlexaholics Unite! Senior Member Ann's Avatar

Damn I just hate people who don't care about anyone but themselves! Hello? Lex and Chloe have feelings too! Ugh! I just wanted to slap the crap out of Clark and Lana. At least Gabe somewhat came around. Even if he didn't agree with it.

I really loved this fic! You did an amazing job.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information