+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 185 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

i just want to let you guys know that i love lionel. and you guys too! this was such a funny update with the two daddies getting up at the crack of dawn to get updated on their children. and the end parts with lex and lionel were just awesome-although, lionel's nose did have to suffer. more soon, please!!!
    <3 yams.

Yikes, Lionel definitely went with the wrong route trying to talk to Lex about his personal life especially when using comparisons to his life. Lex is always going to stand up for his Mom. Well at least the Dad's know that something good is happening and as much as I enjoy watching them meddle I think the best bet is for them to stay out of the way and just see where Lex and Chloe go. Great update!

Steph*

You guys got me giggling like a little girl. My bf is sending me the most stange looks... He's so going to use that to blackmail me.

But it damn worth it!

It wasn’t surprising that their relationship had not been consummated, the fool boy probably wasn’t even aware that he should want Chloe yet.
    That's one of my favourite lines evah! Don't know why... but it's so Lionel!

Now he'd seen everything. If he had to make a decision, Lex Luthor gobsmacked had to be even better than Lionel Luthor anxious.
    It's impossible not to love Gabe in this fic!

Chuckling at the picture of his son, he said, “I’m going to need a copy of this one.” His need for it wasn’t mean spirited. He was sure before this was over that there would be times when he would believe that things were about to blow up. Looking at this picture again would help to remind him that victory was a given.
    Imagening this scene makes me gigle even more...If that's possible.

His cup stopped midway to his mouth as he realized that he'd just sounded exactly like Lionel in his own mind. Never a good sign
    Oh... not good news for Chloe and Lex *evil laugh*

Lex and Squash... no other words other than yummy and sexy come to my mind...

Poor Lionel, those balls are *evil* especilly when they hit you in the face...or any other area in your body actually. He has my simpathy!

Now i'm going to stop right here and go read some angsty House fic, 'cause I might geth sick laughing more...

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I so dont want to like Lionel but you guys are forcing me to. LOL! I feel bad for him damn you. LOL!!! But as usual I love how enthusiastic the two dads were. I can't wait until the date.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Personally, her favorite was one of Lex. After Chloe had kissed him, well, he had the most amusing look on his face. It was as if he couldn’t understand what had just happened. A huge smile crossed her face as she looked at it. Lex hadn’t known what hit him.
    oh yeah. Lex would never hear the end of it from Lionel if he ever finds out.

If this wasn't important, someone would have to pay, and that someone would be about 5 foot 7 with auburn hair and rue the day she was born. He'd never been a morning person.
    gee, i wonder where Chloe gets her grouchiness in the mornings?

It was clear where she had gotten that particular trait from.
    bingo! yahtzee! it's a dominant gene! no wonder Chloe has such devotion to coffee.

In addition to getting Lex to fall in love with Chloe, he now had a second mission. To get Lex to tolerate him.
    now that's a mission i wouldn't mind to keeping abreast of.

But now she'd done the same to Lex and Lionel and him would make sure that that was not a waste of time.
    *sigh* it's sweet that Gabe is looking out for Chloe in the love department...although it's pretty weird having your father set up some modern version of arranged marriage through surveillance.

Lex would probably die of mortification, then come back from the dead to exact bloody revenge.
    oh the visuals you make us conjure.

At full speed, Lionel charged at the ball. Perhaps this hadn’t been the best idea. Yes, he needed to get Lex alone and talk some sense into him. But, if he had a heart attack in the process it wouldn’t do him much good.
    sweaty, hard-hitting Luthors. *squee* poor Lionel. he must focus on game and be too eager to talk sense to Lex.

His time should have been spent buying his grandchildren ponies, but no, Lex had to be obstinate about everything.
    i think Lionel would be one of the few grandfathers who would really be able to buy their grandchildren ponies.

Lex had made it clear that he did not want to discuss his personal life or his mother again. But, Lionel had never been very good at taking a hint.
    *LoL* at the rate he's going, it seems like he's more than willing to take on more pain just to get his point across.

excellent chapter! can't wait for the Sunday date!

I think it would be really funny if Lionel got the pictures blown up and when Lex and Chloe get married he brings them into the wedding reception!!! Although that might open a can of worms, and start Chloe and Lex asking questions and we don't want them to find out they had help in getting together cos they are both so stubborn they would probably break up just to spite their fathers!!!

Anothe fantastic update and I can't wait for Chloe and Lex's next date and I hope we get some more smoochies!!!

Kimmie

Thanks for the visual of a sweaty and panting Lex. I definately needed that. Now for a little Gabe and Chloe talk then on to more Chlex! Keep up the great work girls.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie
    I think it would be really funny if Lionel got the pictures blown up and when Lex and Chloe get married he brings them into the wedding reception!!! Although that might open a can of worms, and start Chloe and Lex asking questions and we don't want them to find out they had help in getting together cos they are both so stubborn they would probably break up just to spite their fathers!!!
    you know, you got a good major conflict idea there. hmm...

so whaddya say, girls? care to utilize this mini-bunny?

Please keep the updates coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Grest update.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information