+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 185 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Go Lionel and Gabe!! Chloe and Lex don't stand a chance!! Excellent update to your wonderful story!! I can't wait to find out about the first part of the plan!! :yay: :chlexsign1: :yay:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh I so love this. Why cant this happen on the show? :crygreen: :crygreen:

Hope :chlexsign4: :chlexsign4:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

This is just so great. The whole idea is just so amusing and I love the interactions between lionel and gabe. I can't wait to see how they go about actually putting their plans into action.

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Ahh I LOVE this chapter! There isn't enough of Gabe and Lionel on the show and to see a story where they're the main characters alongside Lex and Chloe is a real treat. I love the dry, witty tone you have both parents taking on, and the premise is brilliant. Update soon please!!

Lionel and Gabe are too funny! I thought that the whole chapter was hilarious, especially all of Lionel's scheming but this by far was my favorite line...

“Her name is Skylar? Charming, Lex. And, which of the finer establishments with a pole did you find her in?”

It tickled me, LOL. Anyway, loved the update!!!

Steph*

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    scheming Lionel and scheming Gabe. fab my dears. This whole story is just fab so far. need more soon.

Wow! This is just a cute, AMAZING idea, and now that it's out there, I don't know how I lived without it.

Pure awesomeness. :worship2:

NS Junior Member
    wow this fic is so great. hummmmmmmmmmmmm and the only thing that could possibly make it better is?????????? :chlexsign1: of course. so please hurry and update again soon. and implement that genius plan of lionel and gabe's. i'll be waiting

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Whoohoo luvin' the Gabe 'n the MB interaction. Luv the idea of their respective progenies driving them both to drink together in the middle of the day at work! :hehe: I can imagine being the sole parent of either Lex or Chloe would be driven to drink fairly regularly.

Can't wait to see what plan they come up with to get the two together. I liked Lionel's observation that Teddy & Skylar sound perfect for one another.

Lovin' this fic & can't wait for more!

“To the happy couple.”

LOL. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

You guys are fabulous. I'm so amazed that you're making a Chlex story out of the interaction of two other characters!! hehehehe. I cannot wait to see what it is Lionel and Gabe have planned. Should we give those two conspirers a name? Gabonel. Lionabe. lol. I like Lionabe. hehehehe sounds... ferocious!

Lex and Chloe won't know what hit them!!!

:chlexsign4:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information