+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 185 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1847

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

You girls. This whole thing was so adorable in conception but surprisingly real in its inception. You continue to surprise and delight me.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

I've been addicted to this story since I started reading it two days ago!! Addicted as in doing nothing else, not even sleeping much!! This story is that amazing!! I love Lex and Chloe!! The way you place them in this story, both so strong but so needing each other is incredible!! But even more amazing is how you made Lionel so likeable!! In fact, he was absolutely lovable!! Gabe has always been shown as such a sweet man, but the way you show Lionel, trying to make up for his past mistakes and help his son is beautiful!! My favorite parts of this story are Gabe and Lionel's friendship; Chloe and Lex watching the James Bond movie and building the little cat car; Chloe losing her job for Lex and his reaction, especially when he breaks into her apartment; Lex and Chloe finding out what their fathers have done and punishing them; and, of course, both of their weddings!! The ending was beautiful, thank you so much for the happy ending!! I love that Lex gave Lionel one more chance!! Thank you so very much for all of the time you two put into this incredible, wonderful, beautiful, perfect story!! I can never tell you how much I have enjoyed reading it!! Thank You!!!!!!

Members

This is an amazing fic. I spent 2 days reading it, and I enjoyed every minute.

Members

I think this is my favorite of the stories that I've read of yours. You two really did a great job with this one! As much as I enjoy the smut, I really appreciated you taking the time to work with developing the characters into who you wanted them to be--and what a great Lex you created! A man who retains Lex's genius and strength of personality, but that is separate from LuthorCorp and his father and still successful. I think this is possibly the most healthy and sane Lex I've read about.

Thanks so much for sharing this one!

This is one of my all time favorite fics on this site. I didn't read it until after it was completed so I didn't pay up in fb on the way so I'll try to remember my favorite points...

The slow build up of attraction. They both deny themselves for so long, that when they do finally react, what a great explosion of passion! Also, though that for both of them, the friendship is so important. In their past relationships, they didn't have anything built on solid ground, that's where their strength lies.

Lex as a science geek. Being one myself, I really love seeing an inner geek come out. Also, though, and more importantly, that Lex starts on his own path and doesn't resign himself to the dark destiny that Lionel always made him feel was inevitable.

Thora. Bruce Wayne. Need I say more?

Reconciliation with Lionel. The bastard doesn't really deserve it but Lex needs to do it, for his own sake. Ending the story on a note that suggests Lex will finally heal that wound was very satisfying.

Oh the smut was smuttilicious. Of course. I like that Lex is such an ass man (maybe because that plays into my own fantasies a bit, and the geek thing )

Anyway, thanks again for a wonderful story that I've already read several times and undoubtedly will do so several more.

This is one of my all time favourite fics. I havnt been the site for a good while and the other day this popped into my head so I decided to come and have a flick through it and read all my favourite bits but once I started reading it again I instantly got hooked again! Im in the middle of my final year in college about to hand in my thesis and iI keep coming on and sneakily reading updates! BlueSabby you guys really did an amazing job on this.

Now, im off to read some more...screw the thesis! Okay maybe ill just read one or two more updates then ill get down to some serious work later...

bump! cuz i love this story

NS Full Member

Awesome story..................

Loved this story! The bond car and cat were great.

Members

LOVE this fic! definetly one of my favourites

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information