+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 185 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1847

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

NS Member

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

No, not her dress! Every brides's nightmare. I think you need Daddy warbucks (lLex's dad) to fix this one. Say he had an extra dress put asside for emergancies.

I just love the relationship between Lex and Chloe, its so mushy and sweet and just fun to read. The conversation between Lois, Lex and Chloe was fabulous. Poor Chloe, I hope she can fix her dress in time.
    Honeymoon at Disney World! LMAO...can't wait!
    Please update again soon!!

NS Full Member

A/N: Blue: No comment.

A/N: Sabby: Things get fixed. And then things get Nc-17.

Her father was in the room next to Lois’s, which was where they currently were, and had dropped off her dress a few minutes ago. “Daddy!”

Chloe started to crouch and whimpered when she watched the fabric part a little more.

Gabe broke through the door into the room, expecting bloodshed and broken bones. The last time his little girl had screamed for him like that had been when she’d burned herself horribly on the stove.

“Chloe, pumpkin where are you? What happened?”

He rounded the bed to find his little girl crouched on the floor, looking up at him with tears streaming down her face.

“Daddy,” she whimpered and hiccupped on the syllables.

Gabe was across the room and holding her to him in an instant. “Tell me what happened, pumpkin, are you okay?”

He wiped the tears from her face and looked over at Lois who was sitting across from them, white as a sheet and staring in shock at Chloe.

“Lois, what happened?”

This entire tableau was scaring him to death and he had no idea what was going on.

Lois slowly raised a hand and pointed at Chloe’s dress.

She couldn’t believe what had just happened. “It tore. She was just twirling, and it tore.”

Her own eyes were stinging suspiciously and she sniffed hard and wiped furiously at her face.

“Her dress tore.”

“Oh god,” Gabe’s voice was a bizarre mix of relief and horror, as were his own feelings.

His daughter was okay, nothing was broken or bleeding or otherwise irreparably damaged. She was fine.

But her dress, the dress she’d gushed about for the last few weeks, her perfect wedding dress was torn.

With less than twenty four hours to go before the wedding.

“I’m so sorry, pumpkin.” He cradled Chloe to his chest and stroked her hair, trying to be as comforting as he could.

The motion of her dad pulling her into his arms had torn the dress even more. And now that her hearing, which had been a little muffled for some reason until now, had come back, she could also hear some of the beads skittering across the floor.

“We have to fix it,” she said against his chest. But the cold, analytical part of her brain piped up. She’d seen the damage. It wasn’t a clean tear. It wasn’t in a straight line. It was a jagged ripping of the delicate fabric that, once she was untwirled from the chair, would go around the dress.

Long story short…the dress was ruined. Her beautiful dress that she loved.

Chloe was crying a little more as Gabe stroked her hair.

Lois stood frozen. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She wanted to throw the fucking chair out of the window. Lex was paying enough for these rooms that….

Lex.

She could get Lex.

That might be helpful.

She wiped at her face again and slowly exited the room.

Lois knew that she was moving quickly but it still felt as if she was stuck in molasses.

The reason she didn’t run was because she had to be calm. She knocked at the door and waited until he answered. It seemed as if it took forever for him to appear.

“You have to come now.”

Lex took in Lois’s appearance and was completely stunned for a second. The woman was pale as the wall behind her and her mascara was smudged under her eyes.

Lois’s make up was never smudged.

“What happened?” He grabbed his key and stepped out of the door. “Lois, what’s going on? Is Chloe alright?”

Please, whatever it is, let Chloe be alright.

Lois didn’t mean to scare him so she had to fucking sack up. “Her wedding dress tore.” They were walking towards Lois’s room and when Lex heard that his steps faltered for a moment. “Lex, it’s ruined.”

She shook her head. “She’s….”

Fucking tears again. “So upset and…”

Why couldn’t she complete sentences?

“Gabe’s with her now but I thought she’d want you, too.”

This wasn’t fucking fair. Chloe didn’t deserve this crap. She wasn’t a flashy woman and she’d bought an expensive, beautiful dress for once and this happened.

Lois had left the door open.

She followed Lex inside. The dress was still attached to the chair but Chloe, somehow, had gotten out of it.

Gabe was working at the dress as Chloe, wrapped in a sheet, watched.

Lex took in the situation with one look and immediately went to Chloe’s side.

“I’m so sorry.”

He sat down next to her and offered his arms. Chloe wrapped herself around his middle in an instant and Lex could do nothing but hold her as he felt the small shakes of her body against his chest.

“We’ll fix this somehow, I promise.”

He stroked one hand up and down her back as his other tucked her head under his chin and let her cry. This was something he had least wanted to see on the day before her wedding. It was the thing he least wanted to see ever.

Lex never knew what to do when she cried. What to say or do to make it stop and make her smile again.

When he looked over at Gabe, he knew that this time wouldn’t be any different. The dress was completely ruined and there was nothing that could be done to fix that.

They would have to get a new dress, because as far as he knew, this one had been a one of a kind from Paris. There was no chance to get it repaired or replaced in less than a day.

“It’ll be okay, Chloe. I promise.”

Chloe shook her head. “No it won’t.” She knew that Lex and her dad were just trying to help but she also wasn’t blind. “Stop lying, both of you.” She sniffled a little bit more. “It’s ruined and we all know it.”

Lois could see that Lex was at a loss of what to do or say to Chloe. He looked over at Gabe and her uncle shook his head.

Another tearing sound filled the room and Lois noticed that she wasn’t the only one who winced. But now it was off of the chair.

She could see Gabe swallowing hard as he looked at the fabric in his hands.

Chloe’s face was still buried against Lex’s body. Lois walked over to her uncle and took the dress out of his hands and held it up. She made no outward reaction.

But Chloe was correct. There was no way she could wear this to her wedding.

Chloe looked up and Lois would have done anything, paid any amount of money or killed anyone not to see that expression on her face.

Her face crumpled and Lois could see Lex’s arms tighten around her.

This wasn’t helping anything. She had to get herself under control. It was just a dress. Her wedding wasn’t about a dress. She was already married to Lex. These were the things that she kept saying to herself.

“Ok.” They would deal with this and move on. “Ok.” They’d find another suitable dress and she’d wear it. Chloe pulled away from Lex.

“We need to find another dress.”

Lex took hold of her hand and kept his other arm around her back. “Okay, I’ll have the car brought around and we’ll go find one,” he said in a low voice.

This wasn’t even their real wedding and things were going horribly wrong. He was glad they’d already gotten married in Vegas so Chloe had something to hold on to, a memory that wasn’t soiled by bad luck like this one would be.

“I’m sorry, Chloe.”

He wished that for once, things could just work out the way that they were planned between them. That Chloe could have the perfect wedding and wouldn’t have to go down the aisle in a dress that would merely be ‘second best’.

Gabe watched the couple and suppressed a sigh. They both looked so unhappy. His gaze fell on the dress again and he wanted to take someone to task and demand how this could have happened and order them to fix it.

But he wasn’t powerful or influential enough to take fate herself to task.

Gabe blinked.

Powerful and influential.

“We’ll leave you two alone, okay?” he said softly to Lex and Chloe as he walked closer to Lois who was still holding the dress. “If you need anything, I’ll be right over in my room, okay pumpkin?”

“Ok, dad.” She let go of Lex briefly enough to hug her dad. “Thanks for trying.” She knew that her father would do anything to make this better. He just couldn’t.

“I’ll see you at dinner.” Dinner which was in less than one hour. She didn’t have time to shop for another dress. They’d have to call the shop and hopefully she could describe the other dress she wanted. And that they had it.

Chloe looked over at Lois. Her cousin looked practically unhinged. “It’s only a dress,” Chloe said.

“It’s only a dress,” Lois repeated. Lois wished she could believe that. She let her uncle lead her out of the room.

~~

Gabe had managed to wrangle the ruined dress back from Lois’s hands and then had told her to go lie down and rest.

He had grabbed his cell phone and left Lois to sleep in his room while he had hurried downstairs and out of the hotel to the parking lot.

Gabe dialed the number frantically and growled at each succeeding dial tone before the telltale click from the other end of the line finally came.

“Lionel we’ve got a problem. A big problem and you’re the only one I can think of who’ll be able to fix this.”

The man had enough power and influence to make the devil take a bow, if anyone could fix this, it was him.

He’d just gotten home from a dinner with a foreign business associate. The only person on the planet who did not know of his son’s nuptials the next day. The week had been an odd one.

Lionel couldn’t wait for his son to be married for many reasons. The looks he got, the whispers, the blustery congratulations from others. He couldn’t wait for them to be over.

But now his body ran cold.

“Tell me.”

~~

The alarm woke her up. Which meant that she’d slept better than she’d expected. It was eight o’clock on her wedding day and Chloe smiled.

In a few hours the rest of the world would catch up with her and Lex. At least that would take some of the linguistic pressure off of both of them.

She flipped back the covers and was amazed that Lois wasn’t already at her door. Neither she nor Lex nor her father had wanted to leave her side.

But, that was ridiculous. Chloe was already a little embarrassed by her behavior the day before. She guessed that she hadn’t realized just how much the dress had meant to her until it was ruined.

Lex had wanted to go shopping but once they were alone Chloe had explained that it wasn’t necessary. As long as she had him she could get married in a sack.

As she walked across the bedroom she noticed a garment bag hanging in her closet that hadn’t been there the night before.

Lex must have been up earlier than her and snuck in.

The dress that she’d picked out was to be couriered over to the hotel at five this morning.

Pushing her shoulders back, Chloe walked over to the bag. “It’s just a dress.”

She unzipped the bag.

And then couldn’t feel her legs.

It was her dress.

Her perfect wedding dress.

Her hands shook slightly as she examined it. No stitching. Which meant that Lex had somehow managed to find another one somewhere in the world that was her size.

And now the tears were back.

Chloe threw on a robe and started for the door. She noticed Lex’s tie, he’d taken it off while they were on the floor last night, on one of the chairs and grabbed it on her way out.

As she strode to Lex’s room she saw a familiar figure wandering the halls. “Bruce,” she whispered. Good, a guard would do quite well right about now.

Bruce turned around at the hissed whisper and was surprised to see the bride waving him over.

“Good morning, Chloe. You’re up early, even for the bride.” He spoke in a normal volume, not seeing any need for secrecy.

“How are you feeling?”

Word had reached him…well to be honest, Babs had told him, and he didn’t even want to know how she’d found out, that something had happened to the bridal gown yesterday before dinner and that Chloe had been extremely upset about it.

She didn’t look very upset to him now, though.

“Awesome,” she said, honestly. “I need the teeniest favor from you though,” she said as she grabbed him by the front of the shirt and dragged him after her. She was the bride, she could do as she damn well pleased today.

“I want to thank Lex for something and I don’t want anyone to interrupt us. You’re going to stand guard at his door. Thanks.” Chloe wasn’t about to give him the option of turning her down.

It was also poetic justice. Lex told her of his remarks about her husband’s sexual prowess. Well, now he’d have to eat those words.

They were in front of Lex’s door by now. Chloe knocked and then stepped to the side. “Tell him to put this over his eyes.”

She didn’t want him to see her before the wedding. The smirk that was on Bruce’s face would be wiped off soon enough.

Bruce took the blindfold from Chloe and waited for Lex to open the door.

Lex opened the door after another moment, and Bruce wasn’t surprised to see that his friend hadn’t even made it out of bed yet.

Another odd thing that Bruce had learned to just roll with. Neither Chloe nor Lex had seemed appropriately jittery about the wedding. They had handled most preparations with an absolute aplomb ever since the engagement party.

It had still been easy to get a rise out of Lex about his fiancée, but there had always been that odd gleam in his friend’s eyes when Bruce had jokingly warned him that the wedding might not happen if Chloe finally saw that Bruce was the better catch.

“Hello, Lex. Care for a little game?” He held the blindfold up and slid it through his fingers until it was pulled taut.

Lex stared at Bruce for a long moment before his brain and mouth finally caught up with the situation.

“Bruce, how many times do I have to tell you that I don’t play on that side of the fence? I’m sorry, but you’ll have to find someone else.”

All kidding aside, he did want to know what was up with the blindfold.

“No, problem. If you don’t want to play with your fiancée, I’ll be more than happy to volunteer.”

He felt a swift kick to his kidneys that nearly knocked the wind out of him and looked in astonishment to his side to find Chloe standing close to the wall in a flawless fighting stance.

Bruce coughed and looked at Lex, trying to hide the pain that vicious kick had caused.

Lex laughed and took the blindfold from Bruce’s hand. “I’m sorry, did I forget to mention she does martial arts?”

“Yeah, you did.” Bruce sniffed and stepped aside.

He waited until Lex had tied the blindfold over his eyes and let fly a fast punch, stopping with less than an inch between his fist and Lex’s nose.

“He’s blind,” he told Chloe, “you can come out now.”

Bruce couldn’t move fast enough for her. “You stay here and don’t let anyone disturb us. And don’t be concerned no matter how loud I scream.” She grinned and then shut the door in the man’s face.

Lex was smiling in her general direction. Before he could say anything she’d wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him to her body. “You’re amazing.”

Then she was kissing him as if her life depended on it. “Love you,” she got out between kisses. “Love being your wife.” Hand running over his head and then whispering at his ear. “Thank you.”

Before her hands went to his boxers. “Wanna see my tattoo again.”

Lex was a little stunned at this onslaught. He hadn’t expected anything of the sort to happen, especially considering how desolate she’d been last night when he’d said good night to her and left for his own room. He hadn’t wanted to, but Chloe had insisted and since he hadn’t wanted to start a fight, he’d left without an argument.

“I love you t..ah.” His words were cut off as her hand closed around his cock and started stroking in just the right way.

He was already hard, being that he’d woken up sporting wood from an extremely pleasant dream. But that was nothing in comparison to the real sensation of Chloe’s hands on him working him over.

“Jesus, I must’ve done something right to deserve this.” He laughed between words and let Chloe guide him back towards the bed blindly.

Her mouth was busy wandering over his chest as his legs hit the mattress and he fell down backwards with her half on top of him. Hands moving blindly he drew them up her body to her shoulders and pulled her upwards so he could kiss her again.

She kissed him with lots of tongue and very little technique. This wasn’t going to be one of their marathon sessions. She’d fuck him into the mattress and then she had to go. Plenty of prep to do so she looked presentable in her perfect dress.

“As if you don’t know,” she murmured as she worked her way down his body. She got rid of her shirt and rubbed her chest against him every chance she got. Lex was being a good boy and taking care of his boxers.

Chloe liked being in control of him. Plus, he looked very hot blindfolded. She got rid of her own pants and then straddled him right above his cock.

Chloe liked being in control of him. Plus, he looked very hot blindfolded. She got rid of her own pants and then straddled him right above his cock.

One of his hands was already squeezing her ass. She smiled as she realized he always touched her there since the tattoo. She took his free hand and put it on her breast.

“You look so good like that beneath me.” Chloe could hear the purr in her voice. “You ready for your wife to ride the living daylights out of you while your boss stands guard?”

Lex laughed, probably not the reaction she’d been hoping for, and nodded. “Ready whenever you are.”

He didn’t care about Bruce at the moment. He also had no idea what she was thanking him for, but that didn’t matter because it was probably one of her ‘woman’ moments again and so she was trying to overcome it by being dead sexy and horny instead of emotional.

His breath escaped on a hiss as Chloe sank down on him and he felt her pussy slowly envelope the length of his cock and squeeze tight.

Damn, she was good at this.

With his sight taken away, everything else seemed to become a lot sharper. His ears perked up to every small sound either of them made as she started to ride him and even the skin under his hands felt different as he skated them over her flesh unseeingly.

“You feel so good.” His voice came out in a low rumble as one hand remained on the tattooed cheek to help her guide her movements as his other hand continued to slide over every bit of her body that he could reach.

“You make me feel so good.” And she wasn’t just talking about sex. “When you look at me, I feel,” she squeezed around him and he cursed, “like I can do anything.”

Chloe leaned forward until she was grabbing at his shoulders. Her head rested against his chest. The angle changed and she shrieked his name and clawed at him a little as she sank down.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she pushed her hips back and down. “Christ.” She moved harder and faster and could hear their bodies slapping together.

But barely. She was already groaning and whimpering and begging and moaning his name.

Outside the door, Bruce’s eyebrows hitched high on his prominent forehead as he listened to the noises coming from behind his back.

They were fairly muffled and he couldn’t make out specific words…

“LEX!”

Okay, he could make out one or the other specific word there.

Damn, but that woman was noisy. And enjoying herself a lot from the sound of it.

Bruce smirked to himself and shook his head. He wondered if she was always this noisy or if she was amping it up now specifically for him to hear it.

Either way, it was amusing him enough to put a genuine smile on his face to know that his needling had this kind of effect. If Lex honestly thought he’d ever try and steal this woman, he really didn’t know Bruce all that well.

Sure, Bruce was a tiny bit envious that Lex had found someone so obviously perfect while he was still out there, looking for someone who could deal with all sides of him. But in the end, he didn’t resent Lex his luck. He was glad that his friend had finally found a woman who was worth having.

“God, Chloe!”

Bruce stifled a snort.

And from the sound of it, a woman who was also damn good in bed.

Chloe was sucking at his neck, being careful not to make any marks, to try and distract her from the feeling between her legs. It wasn’t a tug anymore, it was vicious yank.

She wasn’t ready to come, wanted this to last longer, but that wasn’t in the cards. She pushed herself up and started to ride him hard.

Her hips circled a few times and her cunt worked over his cock. “Lex. Yeah, just like that.” He grabbed her hips and started to thrust up under her.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh! Coming! Oh, Lex…ugh ugh.”

Her voice broke and turned into a high pitched keening sound as her head was thrown back.

Which was why she didn’t see Lex move his arm. She felt him between her legs and he found her clit.

Her body jerked harder, her voice rising even more, and then she felt him shudder and empty inside of her. The action accompanied by a hoarse whisper of her name.

Hips moving and milking him. Her eyes fluttering open and closed. Breathing sounding labored and like she’d just run a 26 mile marathon.

Then a huge smile.

She wiggled around on top of him a little. “Love this feeling.” Her body relaxed. “You inside of me just after.” Squeezed around him and he groaned.

“Perfect way to start the morning,” he commented as his arms wrapped around her body.

This whole ‘snuggling’ business did have something going for it. Even if he was loathe to admit it to himself and would rather die before confess it to anyone else.

“And I do like the added kink factor.”

He knew that she’d made him wear the blindfold because she was sticking to that ‘no seeing the bride before the wedding’ business, even though it was a bit late for that and they hadn’t adhered to it the first time around.

“Makes me wonder what you’ll come up with next.”

Lex’s hands stroked smoothly down her back to cradle her ass again, remembering the spanking he’d given her on their other wedding day. He chuckled at the thought of that being their very own wedding tradition.

Chloe shook her head. Not that Lex could see that. “Nope. It’s your turn. I asked to be spanked. I got the tattoo first. I blindfolded you,” she poked him in the chest. “The next kink we do is all on you. Don’t let me down,” she teased him.

She leaned down and kissed him. “The next time I see you it’ll be down that long aisle.” She watched as he grinned. “I love you.”

After kissing him gently, she dragged herself away from him. If she stayed another minute longer they’d never make it to the church on time.

Chloe threw her clothes back on and then stepped into the hallway.

Bruce, again smirking, looked her up and down.

“What,” she asked innocently. “You never seen a well fucked woman before?” She clucked her tongue. “How sad.”

Which just made Bruce grin even more. But she didn’t care. She had a shower to take and a dress to get into.

tbc

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

WOW!!! Chloe really knows how to say "Thank You". Love that she made Bruce stand guard @ the door. She is gonna be so surprised to find out Lionel took care of her dress. Definitely cannot wait for the next chapter.

Oh wow. That was so heart wrenchingly sweet to begin with (and I just ate a Mars bar, and it didn't compare tothat) with the angsting about the wedding dress.. then it was hot! All a girl could ever ask for in a chapter/update/whatever... Loved it. LOVED IT.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Yay about the dress! So happy that Gabe knew how to fix the situation and Lionel could get it done.

I love that Chloe made Bruce stand guard. Way to make him suffer or like it apparently. Love the last comment she made to him as well.

Well Lex is a very lucky man to get lucky and not even know why. That will be an interesting conversation when all is revealed.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was amazing!!!! I love it and the smut damn!!! Go Lionel I love that man.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I can't stop grinning. yup grinning like a fool. You continue to top yourselves. mmm so good grinning . dagney

gabe and lionel, a partnership to be reckoned with! and lex took all the credit! i wonder what will happen when they find out that the perfect wedding dress was from the big bad lionel. i feel so sad for lionel. but great chapter! bruce got what he deserved. more soon please!!!!!

sweet i even loved Lionel in this part

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information