+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 185 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1847

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

I loved this chapter, they are too cute for words!!!!

Members

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

One of the best things about this story how how you manage to make their interactions completely natural, both for who they are as individuals and how you've developed them in this context. It works to keep the plot moving and everything! Wheee! And of course, the schmoop is lovely.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Excellent chapter!!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was so romantic. Something I would never think to say with those two in this fic. I love how hard it is for them to be sappy. I am that way as well. It was so cute that they both got matching tats. More please I love this fic.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar

very good idea with the tattoos of their rings . Hope you can update again soon!!!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Chloe had done something that was very potentially stupid and it couldn’t be fixed. Well, it sort of could be but it would take some time and money.
    LOL! Lovely start to the chapter. I was really intrigued about what was Chloe stressing over.

Lex had just finished his latest project. A brand new weapon that combined a tenterhook with a tackle and even included a net. So you could not only capture a victim, but hoist them to a convenient spot and stick them to the ceiling, making it easier for the police to pick them up if you had to leave before that happened.

He’d love to give it a test run with Chloe, but he knew from experience that she’d hate it and make him suffer for that, so he’d just have to use one of the bats as test rabbit later.
    LOL! I loved hearing some details about Lex’s latest projects. It sounds like he’s having a lot of fun brainstorming, designing and even testing new weapons for the flamboyant Batman. (or perhaps Batman’s only flamboyant because of Lex? )

“Hey.” He walked over and pulled her into a proper ‘hello’ kiss.

It almost turned into a ‘hello, you’re hot, wanna fuck kiss’, until Chloe winced when he pulled her up against his body and tightened his arms around her back.
    LOL! Funny! And VERY hot to see how quickly they can become overcome with passion and heated lust. ROFL!

“Just tell me, what did you do? Get a piercing, a tattoo?”

Chloe’s mouth dropped open. “How did you know?”

Well, she guessed how he could know but still, she was a little surprised that he’d gotten it on his second guess.
    I swooned a bit about how Lex started panicking from seeing Chloe ‘wincing’ and immediately asking her about whether she was feeling all right, whether she needed to go to the hospital.

And then I laughed about how he deduced what Chloe’s discomfort was ‘really’ about. He’s just irresistible when he’s being brilliant.

“It’s not a piercing.”

She couldn’t even imagine how much those would hurt and they never had appealed to her.
    LOL! Was that a nod to Arrangement?

She was relieved that he wasn’t upset by it. Not that he really had a right to be because it was her body and she could do with it what she wanted. But she knew that if he’d gotten “Sexy Motherfucker” tattooed on his wrist that she would have been pissed at him.

Because, like it or not, they intended to stare, suck and kiss each other’s bodies for the next forever.
    LOL! I’m also glad that Lex liked the idea of Chloe having a tattoo. Chloe is right that, it might not HIS body, but it wouldn’t have been good if he had not liked a tattoo on the body that he touches, licks and fucks about thrice a day.

It was another thing that only they would understand.

She’d drawn and described the wedding rings she’d bought for them in Vegas.
    Oh, oh OH!!! That was a wonderful idea of a tattoo. I loved it! It was perfect. I loved that it was something so unique, quirky but also so sweet, sentimental; and something only the two of them will understand the significance of. It’s LOVELY!

This was probably the sweetest, most romantic thing either of them had ever done. He turned her around and wrapped his arms loosely around her waist. “It’s perfect.”
    *swoon* I loved this part, about how Lex not only ‘liked’ the tattoo, he actually LOVED it. He seriously thought it was the most romantic, sweetest thing anyone had ever done for him. It’s beautiful how these two crazy kids ‘get’ each other like this. LOL!

He laughed again and shook his head. “Actually, no. I was just wondering how you would fare with sitting down the next few days. I was already envisioning you vegging out on the couch, lying on your stomach the entire time.” And shamelessly using the tattoo as an excuse not to have to do much of anything.
    LOL! I like that image! Now there’s something I would have liked to have seen. Lex had better be careful about giving Chloe ideas… though I think he’d secretly LIKE waiting on her hand and foot.

Translation, Bruce had managed to break something and didn’t know what exactly it was, let alone how to fix it. How the man had ever managed this hero business before Lex came along was a marvel. Though, it had probably involved buying a completely new ‘insert whatever broke’ every time.
    ROTFLMAO at this wry observation. Funny! Love the sardonic but patiently tolerant view Lex hold for Batman. LOL!

“Surprise,” she murmured ruefully into the phone.

“Yeah, that’s what I was going to say when I got home.”

This was probably the…most typical thing that could have happened. “We should have seen this coming.”

He chuckled a little ruefully and started to put his clothes back on one handed while he talked to her. “Let me guess. You thought you could come over and drag me away from work to get some.”

That would have been a nice surprise too, if he’d actually had to work late and been at Bat Central. However…

“While I was thinking Bruce would be a good excuse so I could set up a little surprise for you when you got back from work.”
    I was ROTFLMAO at this ridiculous scene of BOTH of them getting the idea to set up ‘romantic surprises’ for each other, only to have both their plans partially upset from each other’s interference and cross-wires. LOL! It’s really ironic that they were both on the same wavelength so perfectly that they ruined each other’s idea for a ‘surprise’? ROTFLOL!

When Chloe got back to the house, Bruce actually wanted to come inside. She’d told him ‘no’ in no uncertain terms and then he’d started whining about a full bladder. So, she’d pushed him in the direction of the Martinsen’s.
    ROFL at Chloe’s casual cruelty in dealing with a billionaire crime-fighter.

Bruce was a good pilot, but it was like Lex and cars. Why go slow if you could go at breakneck speed and still be in control? With the added issue of being able to pull of stunts like loops and three sixty turns in all three angles.

“Better than my first trip in the contraption.” That had been about three months ago in the backyard of Wayne Manor. She’d vomited. And then punched Bruce once they were safely on the ground.
    ROTFLMAO! This was hysterical! I loved how Chloe felt no qualms about holding back on her wrath about Bruce’s driving. I hope Lex is a great deal more careful when taking Chloe out on a road-trip. LOL!

He liked to see her wearing her wedding ring. It wasn’t anything special, and she could wear it whenever she wanted, since people would never recognize it for what it was. If Lex wore his, people were bound to ask him about it, because he didn’t wear rings and because he’d never be caught dead with a fifty cent piece of jewelry under normal circumstances.
    LOL! I thought that was so cute… How Lex takes such pleasure from knowing that Chloe is wearing the 50 cent wedding ring when he’s too embarrassed to be wearing his own.

“You didn’t,” she whispered.

Tattoos weren’t Lex’s thing. They just weren’t. Sure, he was happy she’d gotten hers, stared at it enough and ‘helped’ her to bandage it while copping a feel of other parts of her. But he had never spoken to her about wanting one.
    ROFL! Chloe should have guessed what Lex had done after seeing him wincing, and after he gave her the clue that the pants had to be removed for her to admire ‘the gift’. And I loved the cute visual of Lex ‘helping’ Chloe by putting fresh bandages on her while she healed.

He’d gone out and gotten a matching tattoo of their rings. The one on her ass had his ring in the foreground while his was reversed. It had obviously been done by the same artist.

“You’ll really do anything to get into my pants, won’t you?” She had to say something to lighten the mood. Because she was having a serious time trying not to call him words he hated and cry a little over what he’d done.

“Probably,” he grinned a little, glad that she liked it. “Well, almost anything.”

He’d gotten lucky that the same artist had been there today and not just remembered the design, but also kept the draft of it so he could sketch the reverse.
    I also wanted to cry a little from the sweetness of this scene. He’s really such a sentimental fool. I can’t believe he tracked down the artist to get a tattoo to match Chloe’s precisely. Lex’s attention to detail is amazing and beautiful (when focused for good). It’s nuts how sappily they are in love with each other.

“Sex is going to be a challenge though, now that we’ve both managed to incapacitate ourselves.”

“We’ll manage,” she told him softly. They might have to get creative or Lex would have to deal with blowjobs. Chloe was sure that they could find something in the sex books she had in the house that came, helpfully, with diagrams and pictures.
    LOL! I know that these two are not going to let a couple of sore butts gets in the way of mind-blowing orgasms. ROFL!

His brain decided this was a good moment to remember that lab experiment with the mouse and the two buttons. One for orgasm, one for food. Yeah, if he was that mouse, he’d starve happily.
    heh. Lex has to remember that the orgasms are only good when they come from Chloe. Impersonal orgasms… I don’t think he’s enjoy them as much as he used to once upon a time.

There was nothing that spoke against a good old sixty-nine.

“So dinner’s out then,” she asked in a fake innocent tone of voice. Lex nodded. “Good, we can always eat later.”

She refastened his pants. With the way their luck sometimes ran she didn’t want his pants sliding down and tripping him on the way to the bed.

“Now, let’s have our wicked ways with one another.”
    heh, I don’t think I’ve ever read any erotica with sixty-nine in it. I look forward to seeing how the Chlex manage that. It sounds it’s going to be a lot of fun.

NS Full Member

That was so cute that they both got matching tattoos. I always look forward to reading your updates! I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the amazing work!!!!

Awww...They are so romantic and just a bit sappy. I loved the matching tattoos. Another amazing chapter. Please update again soon!!

They have turned into such saps, but its sweet anyway.
    Good job.

Still reading, though the pace of the story has slowed considerably. Really enjoyed the bit from the dads. Also happy to see that they got married quietly without anyone else finding out, including Daddy Luthor. )

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information