+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 185 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1847

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

It was amazing! Perfect! Sweet as hell! Jeese oh pease... I'm tearing up!

Closet FanFic Addict sarahnicole's Avatar

Loved it! But that "number of flashes" thing does sound a bit on the ominous side...

Love the update, I'm so happy they finally got married. I was wondering if there will be any Lionel interaction soon?
    Please update again soon.

NS Full Member

A/N: Blue: Here's the first chapter of the honeymoon. Guess what it's full of. Yup, hand holding and walks on the beach.

A/N: Sabby: And don't forget to mention the vows of eternal love and hearts carved into the trees.

After the ceremony, they’d taken their things and left. Lex had been prepared to get them a room at any hotel she wanted, but Chloe had taken the matter out of his hands. He’d been completely surprised when she told him she’d already booked a room for them at the Bellagio and that all they had to do was get there.

The getting there had been a little less straight forward than it could have been, mostly because they couldn’t keep their hands off each other and been too busy making out. So it had taken them quite a while to hail down a taxi.

Now they were in the elevator, on the way up to their room, and completely ignoring the other people in the cabin as they made out some more.

Lex barely heard the elevator operator clearing his throat and announcing loudly that they were on the thirty-fourth floor. He pulled away from Chloe with another kiss and took her hand as they stepped out of the elevator.

The sliding doors had barely closed behind them before he used his hold to pull her back and pick up where they’d left off.

Chloe laughed, which started him laughing and made the whole walking while kissing thing yet more complicated. So he bent a little lower to get a hold of her and pick her up from the floor. The elevated angle definitely had more than one advantage. Better to make out and with only his feet in the mix, they could get to their room much faster. Except.

“What was the room number again?”

He’d completely forgotten because he’d been busy nibbling on that sensitive spot at her neck when she’d told him downstairs.

Chloe wrapped her legs around Lex a little tighter and tried to stop kissing him so they could get to the room. But she was really distracted by wanting to rip his clothes off and do him right there in the hallway.

“3408,” she muttered out. Their bags had already been taken up as they were checking in. So all they had to do was get the key in the slot before Lex could do the same to her.

She took the key out of the front of her dress where she’d classily shoved it and made sure she didn’t drop it.

Lex kept his grip on her and made his way to their room.

“Want you so bad. Hurry.”

It was their wedding night and Chloe couldn’t wait to do what all newlyweds were entitled to do. Screw each other’s brains out.

Lex shut her mouth with another kiss and kept a glance at the doors. Finally he found the one that said 3408 in tasteful golden numbers.

He pushed her up against the solid wood and got a little distracted by the fact that she slipped up just enough to put her cleavage right in his face. Perfect height to bury his nose there and kiss and lick the soft skin. It was going to be a challenge not to tear the dress while trying to get it off as fast as possible.

“Want you naked and sprawled out on the sheets, not going to let you out of the bed for hours.”

The good thing about Penthouse suites was that they all had the generic perfect beds. Big enough to play and comfortable enough to make you never want to get out again.

Chloe was making the most delicious sounds, but then they turned into groans of frustration amid metallic clanking noises.

Lex pulled his face out of her cleavage to see what was causing the hold up. Apparently the whole keycard in slot thing and pushing the heavy handle down at just the right moment wasn’t as easy as it was supposed to be.

“Whatever happened to good old-fashioned keys?”

Lex was talking far too much for her liking. “Let you do anything you want to me if you’ll shut up and get us in there.” She felt him chuckle and then finally she heard the tell tale beep letting the cardholder know that the key had been accepted.

She felt his hand graze over the underside of her thigh as he grasped the handle and pushed the door open.

Later Chloe would look at what a couple thousand a night could buy you. For now, she was only interested in the bed.

Lex hoisted her up again and walked into the suite, ignoring the décor and amenities in favor of finding the door that led to the bedroom. He found it after passing through the entire damn living and dining room, and was glad that the housekeepers had left the door wide open.

“Perfect.” A king size bed took up most of the space of the room and all he had to do was walk straight ahead until his knees hit the mattress and he could let both of them tumble down onto the perfectly arranged comforter.

He looked down at Chloe and grinned as he settled more comfortably between her legs and moved his hands to brace himself above her. “Anything I want, hrm?”

Chloe nodded and smiled up at him. “Whatever is mine is yours and vice versa, remember?”

She pulled him down for a gentle kiss. “I love you.” Lex always got a little more puffed up when she said that. It was too cute for words. Which is why she would never tell him about it.

“I’m glad we did this.” She ran her hand over his head.

“So, what do you want your wife,” she couldn’t help but smile at the word, “to do to you and for you first?”

Lex chuckled at her giddy expression when she emphasized her new status.

“Well, first of all your husband would like it a lot if you got out of this dress quickly,” he said with a smile as he traced the edge of the dress from her shoulder to the middle of her chest.

“And then I want you to wrap those shapely limbs back around me, preferably with both of us completely naked, and fuck you until you make those lovely uncontrolled shrieking noises.”

He paused for a second. “Unless you have something else in mind?” He managed to pull of an innocently inquisitive look.

“No, that sounds very good.” She was practically purring the words. “For the first round, that is.” She reached up and brought Lex’s mouth down to her own.

~~

When Chloe woke up she had no idea what time it was. Or, really, what day it was because it was still dark. After looking around the room she knew where she was, though, and that made her smile.

As she sat up a little, she felt something sticking to her body. She peeled the empty condom wrapper off of her arm and then looked over at the other side of the bed. Lex was lying on his stomach. Out cold.

Chloe couldn’t help but feel a surge of feminine pride at that. She’d fucked him unconscious. She quickly forgot the fact that she’d been dead to the world until about thirty seconds ago.

She quietly got off out of the bed and padded over to her purse and rooted through it.
    While they’d been at the machines that had spit out their rings, Chloe had also picked up a few more things that she thought they could have fun with.

Might even get Lex to wake up.

Chloe walked into the bathroom, opened one of the containers and giggled at the first piece of paper that she saw. Feeling evil, she placed it on a very specific spot and then turned on the water.

It took about two minutes and Chloe wasn’t even sure it was on straight.

She opened the other three containers and couldn’t believe her luck.

Hearing movement out in the bedroom, she peeked out of the bathroom. Lex had turned over. Oh, that was totally perfect.

The plastic circular containers were left on the counter as she walked back into the bedroom.

Lex wasn’t fully awake so she took the opportunity to straddle him. She reached over and put two of the pieces of paper on the nightstand and picked up her camera.

She took a few shots of Lex and then put it off to the side of the mattress. She placed the piece of paper a little below his collarbone and then leaned down.

The fake tattoo needed moisture to adhere to the skin. Chloe ran her tongue over the piece of paper that covered the colorful drawing of Mighty Mouse.

Lex stirred a little beneath her but she kept up the motion of her tongue.

Someone was sitting on him.

That was the first thing Lex became aware of when he returned from happily passed out to consciousness.

He grinned even before he opened his eyes, because there was only one person that could be sitting on him at the moment.

“Ready for the next round?” he asked as he brought his hands up to follow the line of her thighs to her hips and up her back.

She was licking at his chest, which was nice, but it felt odd. Different than usually.

Lex finally opened his eyes, but all he could see was a curtain of blonde hair. He brought one hand up to comb the disheveled mop out of her face and see what was going on under there.

“Hey, you,” he murmured.

She had the prettiest wicked smile on her face and he couldn’t help but smile back. “What’re you up to?”

Chloe swiped her tongue over the tattoo one more time before looking up at her husband. She grinned at that thought. “No good,” she answered him honestly.

She sat up and got comfortable on him. Chloe could feel that Lex was already interested in consummating their marriage again.

As she ran her hands over his chest, her fingertips snagged on the small piece of paper covering the tiny tattoo and she peeled it off.

She’d done a good job and had gotten the thing wet evenly. None of it came off on the piece of paper. Mighty Mouse was looking back at her and she giggled as Lex craned his neck at an awkward angle to see what she’d done to him.

While he was doing that, she grabbed the camera and took a picture of his reaction.

Lex’s brows furrowed as he tried to figure out what she’d just patched onto his skin. All he could see at first was yellow and red and two tiny feet. It took him another moment to get the entire picture figured out.

“Mighty Mouse?!” His head jerked up to glare incredulously at Chloe, but he got the flash of her disposable camera instead.

He had had Mighty Mouse stuck to his left pectoral. And it would stay there until it came off. “I hope for you that this isn’t some sort of innuendo.”

Lex grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down so they were nose to nose. “Mighty Mouse?”

As far as comic creatures went this was probably the only ‘hero’ with no sex appeal at all.

Chloe knew she was only making it worse but she couldn’t stop laughing.

“Actually,” she said kissing him between her words, “it is some sort of innuendo.” Lex glared up at her.

She ran her thumb over his cheekbone. “You obviously don’t remember his theme song.” Lex shook his head.

Still grinning, she affected a teeny mouse voice. “Here I come to save the day!”

“I certainly hope you’re not implying that I sound like that when I sing.” His thumbs were running over her hips and she tried not to get distracted by his touch. Or by the fact that she could feel his wedding ring against her skin which made her even hotter for him.

“No. I wasn’t implying that.” She shrugged. “You saved my day, month, year and everything else.” Chloe knew herself and knew that she probably would have gone fucking faceless men until she realized she’d wasted her life.

“Plus,” she said, clearing her throat and trying not to sound so soft and vulnerable and schmaltzy, “it looks super cute on the sweetest man in the world.”

Lex cringed. Cute and sweet in the same sentence? A deadly blow. “Not married a full day and you’re already working on destroying my ego.”

Sure, he walked right into the landmines of ‘sweet’ and ‘cute’ at random intervals ever since they’d moved in together, but this was a double which made things even worse.

“You’re such a woman.” He emphasized the word the same way she did when she berated herself for saying or doing something emotional.

Things he didn’t really think were bad, unless they came with tears. But now she was gloating over the fact of having decimated him with the double blow of ‘super cute’ and ‘sweet’.

“Didn’t they have anything cool? I mean, there are so many superheroes out there, and they all save the day.”

And now she’d reduced him to yammering, which was never a good thing.

“And anyway, I’m not the only one with hero qualities in this relationship, you know?”

But of course there wasn’t a female version of Mighty Mouse to stick on her. Because all female superheroes had to be sexy, scantily clad and badass.

“You’re the one who kept breaking and entering until I changed my single ways.”

“You’re really dumb, you know that, right?” She couldn’t believe that he didn’t see what it did to her when he did something that went above and beyond being thoughtful.

“Every time you do something cute or sweet, have you not noticed that it leads to me nailing you wherever we are? It’s basic cause and effect, dear.”

“Besides,” she sniffed, “I do have a ‘cooler’ one for you. I’m just planning on putting it somewhere else.” Her hand drifted further south on his body and she moved around a little on him so he could feel that she was already raring to go.

“But first, I think I should make you put one on me.” She reached over, making sure to press as much of herself against him as she could, and picked up another one of the tattoos.

She showed him the picture. “Ever met her?”

It wasn’t outside the realm of possibility what with the circles he frequented.

Lex looked at the small print of Wonder Woman. “No, I’m not exactly invited to the League parties. But Babs complains about her every once in a while.”

Lex usually zoned out when Babs complained because it could take up to an hour and you could not listen for 3/4th of that and still get the gist.

It just proved the point though. Female heroes? Scantily clad, sexy and badass. Unless you knew one of them well enough to have seen her stalking around in jeans and t-shirt while she complained about broken nails, uniforms destroying her shiny hairdo, and the suit pinching in private places when she jumped at a certain angle. That took away the sexy, badass and scantily clad in one fell swoop.

“And anyway, I’m not dumb. With our sex life, it’s impossible to keep track of cause and effect. I mean, you jump me when I mow the lawn, I tackle you when you’re doing the dishes.”

Hell, most times there was no particular cause at all. One moment they were doing ordinary things, and the next there were clothes flying all over the place and the two of them getting it on wherever they were.

Chloe had to concede that point. “That is true. But, I mean, think of the night we got engaged.” A huge grin busted out on his face. “And last night.” It got wider. “See, that’s my point.”

“Besides, when you mow the lawn you get all sweaty and delectable.” And he got a little crabby because the lawn was huge and sex helped his mood. And Chloe was all about making him feel better so it just made sense.

“So,” she said, getting back to the task at hand, “where do you want to put this sucker?”

Lex looked at the small picture again and then gave Chloe a slow and thorough once over. “So many lickable places and only one sticker.”

It was a hard decision to make. He traced his fingers along her neck. “Very lickable, but not a good place for this.” The fingers moved along her collarbone and down to cup one full breast. “Gorgeous delicious curve.” But too soft to make the tattoo sticker adhere right. So his hand moved on, down her stomach, fingers tracing around her belly button, still not the right place. Moving lower to the crease of her hip.

“Ah, there.”

Decision made, he grabbed her hips and hoisted her up to turn them over, grinning at the surprised squeal.

Chloe was sprawled out on the mattress, glistening and ripe for the taking like the best meal ever. “Scrumptious. I’ll get back to the other lickable spots later.”

“Damn right you will.” As Lex got into place between her splayed out legs, she ran her hands over whatever part of him she could get to.

“Now be careful,” she admonished him. “I did perfect work on you and I expect the same.” She propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch him do it to her.

He ran his hands over the spots where her legs met with her trunk and Chloe sighed. “Be sure to take your time, too. No shoddy workmanship, please.”

Lex chuckled at that and she bit down on her lower lip. “Good sound,” she commented.

He hummed in acknowledgement and then settled down to get the tattoo sticker placed just right at the crease of her hip. “Now, don’t move if you want this to be perfect.”

Wonder Woman stretched out along the line of the crease, lasso swinging high over her head. He’d have to make sure to get the entire paper equally wet so he started with a few small licks to get the edges stuck first.

The paper tasted funny, but he didn’t let that deter him. He held the lower part down and started licking in earnest, swiping his tongue broadly over the paper and of course around it. No need to be precise to do the job.

His free hand held Chloe down to the mattress when she started squirming a little, but he continued soaking the paper slowly and thoroughly.

“Hold still, or the poor girl will have no feet.”

Moving his fingers to hold the top part of the picture down, he started soaking the lower part of the tattoo, just a couple inches away from the top of Chloe’s pussy. He pushed the tip of his tongue hard against the paper, trying to get it as wet as possible.

Chloe let herself make some noise. She knew that Lex liked it. And knew that if she didn’t he would know that she was holding herself back. And that was just silly.

She did her best to hold still but Lex was very close to a very good spot. “Just remember, turn about is fair play.” There was another tattoo with Lex’s name on it. And she knew just where that one was going to go.

If he kept that up he’d be lucky if she didn’t decide to slap it on his dick.

The hand that wasn’t holding on to the tattoo had drifted closer to her pussy. “And you call me a tease.”

Lex chuckled against the wet patch of skin he was still busy with and moved his free hand a little further south.

“If I was a real tease, I’d ask you to hold still while doing this.”

He slipped his hand between her legs and slid two fingers smoothly inside her, moving them slowly back and forth. The instant curse and bucking hips made him laugh.

The tattoo was wet enough already, so he gave it one last swipe with his tongue and licked his way down the crease of her hip.

He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. Much preferable to the taste of paper.

“Now, whatever can we do while we wait for the little sticker to dry?”

“You can get back down there and finish the job like a good husband.” What he’d done was totally unfair. That would be like her taking him in her mouth a couple times and then asking what they should do now that she was done.

Lex made no move to go back to what he’d been doing. She pouted up at him. “Do you want an engraved invitation or what?”

“Or you just want to hear me beg?” Lex looked like he was considering the idea. “Or make me take care of myself? I’m capable of doing that, you know.”

Her hand started to wander down between her legs.

Lex snatched the hand before it could go anywhere. He’d liked the idea of a little begging, but apparently, it was not to be. Too bad. But that didn’t mean he would be deterred from his plan.

“You are supposed to hold still.” He placed a kiss on her hand and put it on the mattress. “Or do you want to ruin my work?”

The tattoo was now drying while they wasted time talking. That was not what he had planned. So, back to the plan, minus the begging.

He lowered his head again and started kissing his way along her inner thigh to her pussy.

“No, don’t want to ruin it.” But she wanted him to get to it already. They had plenty of time together. Years and years and years. She didn’t want to be teased, she wanted satisfaction.

“Please, just, yes!”

He’d finally kissed her chastely where she’d wanted his mouth to go.

Chloe spread her legs wider but kept her hips where they were. He’d stopped.

She rolled her eyes. “Please, Lex.”

Oh, so she could beg after all. And so prettily, too.

“I like the sound of that.”

With a smug smile, he went back to what he’d been doing and applied himself to licking, nipping and sucking her towards a fast climax. One advantage of being in a long lasting relationship was that he knew exactly what he had to do to get her there in no time at all. Or conversely, what to do to draw it out until she started cursing like a sailor and wanted him so bad that she lost all control.

Her hands flew to his shoulders and he could feel her nails digging in as he covered the top of her pussy with his mouth and sucked hard, lashing his tongue back and forth over her clit. He hoped they still had some condoms within reach, because he couldn’t wait to fuck her again. His hips were grinding into the mattress even as he held her down with one arm to keep her still under his mouth.

When she thought about it they hadn’t really done much begging stuff in the bedroom. Or whatever room or open space often stood in for the bedroom. Yes, it was sort of clichéd but if Lex wanted that, she could and would give it to him.

Besides, she was feeling rather desperate anyway.

“Please, baby. Wanna come. Please.” She knew that it was taking a lot of Lex’s force to hold her down at this point so she tried to relax a little.

But relaxing at this point was impossible. She was way too close and Lex was way too good at this. He knew just how to touch her to set her off. Or keep her on the edge. “Oh god! That’s good!” He slid his fingers inside of her. “Fuck! Lex! Please!”

Every time her hips pumped towards him she shouted, moaned, murmured or shrieked the word.

Okay, time to stop the teasing because his dick was throbbing now and he couldn’t wait much longer.

He pumped his fingers faster and latched on to her clit, focusing on the tiny bit of flesh as his fingers searched for that elusive spot inside that would result in…

“Fuck! Yes! There! Yes!”

Her hips started to buck out of control and Lex gave up on trying to hold her down. He concentrated on keeping her from bucking him off as she thrashed and cursed her way through orgasm.

His hand caught on something as he moved it up her hip and Lex snorted as he noticed that he’d managed to peel off the forgotten paper of the sticker tattoo.

When she started to calm down, he drew his fingers out and slid up along her body. Before she could say anything he took advantage of her open mouth and dove in for a kiss.

Chloe wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. She could taste herself in his mouth and moaned into the kiss.

She could feel his hard cock between her legs and she rubbed herself against him. His hands were everywhere and Chloe was ready for another orgasm.

“Fuck me,” she reached her hand between their bodies as she went for his cock.

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...

haahaaa... awesome fun and lovin going on!!

but my q is.... whered chloe put the first tattoo??

whoops, my real first q is...whyd ya stop there??

YAY for an update! its really sweet and funny, i still cant
    believe lex and chloe live in suburbia and do domestic-y things like mow lawns.. hah

if only it were real... (i wanna see lex all sweaty and
    grumpy over doin the lawn!)

mmmm../
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

great chapter!

but they should ditch the condoms now that they're married

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

What a fun honeymoon!!!! More please!!

passion and playfullness, terrific combo just like chlex. Dagney

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was just WOW!! That smut was GREAT!! I am so happy they are Mr. & Mrs.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Excellent work!

This line killed me:
    One moment they were doing ordinary things, and the next there were clothes flying all over the place and the two of them getting it on wherever they were.
    And it seems that Chloe and Lex are keeping the traditions going on through their honeymoon
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information