+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 185 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1847

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

AWWWWW!! So cheesy and romantic. I love it!!!

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

lex, Chloe and Elvis I loved this! I smiled I laughed I cried. Nice job you ladies continue to out do yourselves. Dagney

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my goodness that was so beautiful. I loved it.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Junior Member

that was so cute! love the update, cant wait for the next one.

I'm going to have to concur with the "awwww." Sappily romantic with just a touch of poignancy with the earrings... and I love that they have cheap plastic rings from Target!

The Las Vegas wedding was sweet, although part of me wishes that they could've had a justice of the peace marry them, someone who would convey the proper seriousness of the vows they have just undertaken. Although, I suppose that the seriousness would come in full force in the second wedding.

I ached for Lex when he gave Chloe his mother's earrings. You've painted a wonderful, vibrant portrait of Lillian. On one hand, I hated Lionel a bit for tainting the earrings with his presence and suggestions. And on the other, I felt so bad that Lionel was still barred from their lives.

I'm still anxious and excited for the resolution of this Lionel-driven angst, and for the second wedding.

i'm sorry but i think i just had a major sugar high! that was soooo sweet!!!! i loved it! i can't keep the smile off my face as i was reading this!

everything about this chapter was perfect!!! i love that lex gave chloe those earrings. i love that lex is uncomfortable with crying chloe. i love that chloe knew lex well enough that she knew he was uncomfortable with her crying. i love that they bought their rings at target. i'm serious, this chapter, beyond awesome!!!!

beautiful!!!! and she thought of him as her husband! wow!!!! more soon please!!!!

Definite sugar high! And what was that concerning the number of flashes? Should we assume that someone other than Elvis was taking pictures of Lex and Chloe at the alter?

I really love this fic. I'm so glad they are married now yay

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

As I mentioned in ‘Arrangement review’, this isn’t going to be a customarily long review (I’m sorry), but final week of school for me, and all the work has to be tied off and made ready for exhibition, display and judgement. Stress, stress STRESS!

This was an adorable update. It was nice of Lex to actually ‘tell’ Bruce that he was borrowing the jet… although I would have liked to have seen a reaction to a post-it note.

Awww, Lex gave Chloe the earrings. And I LOVED how he happened to find them in a completely random kind of way, and how he debated with himself, trying to find the balance between ‘I cannot accept this gift from my father’ and ‘I cannot refuse a gift from my mother’. Poor confused boy. LOL!

But he made the right choice, and Chloe reacted beautifully to the gift. She actually started crying with happiness even before realizing that they were an heirloom from Lillian. And swoon at Lex’s reaction to Chloe tears. LOL! The poor boy falls apart from a few ‘happy tears’, what is he going to do when Chloe goes through pregnancy hormones.. not to mention childbirth pains. Ouch!

ROTFLMAO at the whole wedding scene. ESPECIALLY the part about them getting some plastic rings to commemorate the wedding. That is SO ridiculous, but so fitting! And more ROTFLMAO at the ‘getting married by Elvis’, the cheesy songs and Elvis calling Chloe a ‘filly’. Hilarious!

And awwww, swoon, GASP at the beautiful words they said to each other. They were gorgeous. I can see how stupidly happy they are, and what a wonderful marriage this is going to be.

Damn it! Now I need angst!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information