+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 185 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1847

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Zod is my homeboy

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

I personally love love love this chapter the most. You both wrote it so freaking well. Plus, I love getting a does of Chlex angst. I could feel them hurting when they were "breaking up." It was beautiful.

And I am very very happy about your (their) little plan because I understand what they must be going through. Who wants to be in a relationship that feels tainted by betrayal from their fathers? Even if they truly love each other and want to be together, it will always be in the back of their minds..."what if our fathers never meddled...would this still have happened?"

Eeek! I just wish that Chloe and Lex know the real reasons why their dads are meddling in such a way. Is it right? No...but their intentions may be...

Seriously, that fight just broke my heart...

What's this? Are you trying to trick us with a non-Saturday update? Will we still get an update on the 22nd?

I felt so bad for the kids. I just wanted to give both of them a hug. Even if their words weren't real, their heartbreak is. They can't even turn to each other for comfort since they have officially ended their relationship.

He wanted to make sure that she was still his friend. Somewhere, niggling in the back of his brain, he wanted to be sure she still felt the same way she had before they'd come up with this plan. And he wanted to tell her that maybe her feelings weren’t so unreciprocated after all.
    This was the saddest part of all. I hope they can get over their need for revenge in order to find each other again. Please fix this soon.

......no.......
    Please update soon.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

I know there's been a lot of whining after the last two chapters, but Chloe and Lex had good reason to be upset and even vindictive. I wouldn't trust Lionel Luthor with my personal life, and Gabe should have known better since he's the more emotionally responsive father. They knew it was wrong and did it anyway. That's creepy, and it demeans the relationship that was forming.

There have been a lot of funny parts of this story, but the matchmaking scenario was never one that Chloe nor Lex would abide. If they found out earlier it would have ruined their new friendship. If they found out later (say when they were officially together romantically) it would have made them question the veracity of their love.

It's a bummer they have to keep their distance just when they were getting used to having each other, but you'll make it right. After the comeuppance. Chlex has been invested in comeuppance since the very beginning. Your only option I can see was to have it all blow up.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

... his daughter was alone somewhere probably crying her eyes out. Why did he even still bother?
    Gabe is going to be torn up inside when he realizes that HE was responsible for his daughter crying. I dislike it when Gabe is such a good guy that he has troubles with his daughter, but in this instance, both he and Lionel deserve it.

I just hope that everything works out ChLexy in the end. Good update, looking foward to more.

This has been such a great and heartfelt story. I'm not really sure I get why they were so upset or why they took this tactic, but as they say, it makes for great television - or reading as the case is here. I am curious to see where you take us from here and how all this resolves itself. And I can't wait until Chloe delivers Thor. Truly still to this day the funniest tidbit of story I've ever read. Can't wait for more ladies.

NS Full Member

For the love of god, please update!

Talking Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Please please please update again soon..I can't wait for the next installment

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar

please update I cant wait to see what is going to happen next!
    AT

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information