+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1847

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Oil slicks? Ejectable seats? torpedo guns?! ROTFLMAO!!! Chloe, sweetie, you're right. When Lex does something, he does it the best. Ladies, I love how you added that little tidbit about the ToysRUs workers. HILARIOUS!

But... but... *tear* but then they decide to part ways? NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo..... i mean, sure, I can see why that would be the best revenge, but still. So, what? Are they going to fight, cut contact, then meet back up again a few months down the line? Or are they not going to be able to cut it off entirely?

Poor things, I feel so bad for them. And poor Chloe! I never even thought about it like that for her until Lex pointed it out. Gabe's really in for it, and I can see him going frantic over it. Not that she'll rip into him, but probably that she'll cut him out of her life for a while. He's gonna lose it.

I don't like their plan but maybe it will help them see how right they are together!!!!!!!!!! Loved the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please update again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NS Full Member

Why ? Why must you toy with my emotions this way ? It was all going so well. Sure their fathers had no real right to manipulate their lives that way , but are they missing the point that they were actually happier people and that maybe their relationship is worth more than their pride and thier anger ? And for crying out loud , they have such good chemistry ! *sigh*

no, no, no!! i need them to hookup...like asap. this is pure torture!

Lex the Geek! I love him having a secret lab and building a Bond Car. Love the Chlex interaction.

I've been laughing hysterically throughout this fic. Until the last update. Now I think I want to cry. So good, and so the reaction I would expect from the two of them. Gabe had it right when he said that the way to push them together was to hint that the fathers disapproved of the relationship. Both Lex and Chloe are stubborn enough to do the exact opposite, even if they secretly want the same thing their fathers want.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that update was worth waiting for....but it was so short and so sad....they are just arrrrgh can't they just see what's in front of them and not throw everything over >.< but maybe their plan is to marry the next day and this would be a great turn of events Update sooner this time please....

Zod is my homeboy

I just spent the better part of two nights reading this. I think you two (hee...took me a while to figure out you were two people---yes, I'm stupid or slow---) are freaking geniuses. I actually LOVE the fact that your (well, if we're talking in terms of the story their) plan is to not be together. Not because I don't want them together, but because I personally feel that it will only serve to bring them closes. And face it, secret lovers Chlex is one of the BEST kinds of Chlex there is.

Loved the kiss, but otherwise so need to bunch them, they are so stupid to come up with this plan, they are going to hurt themselves more this way and now it takes more time to get them together!!!

I can't wait to see how Gabe and Lionel react to this!! Update soon!

I totally feel for Chloe and Lex. With Chloe as close to Gabe as she is, something like this would feel like a betrayel of sorts. She has never been manipulated by him like Lex has been by Lionel. I forgive them their revenge.

One saving grace though is that this is in the GENERAL section instead of the ANGST. Looking forward to your next chapter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information