+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Gatehouse (NC-17)

Re: The Gatehouse (NC-17)

wowwwwwwwwwww, that was sooooo lush!

I knew... I just bloody well knew when I saw the name Scifichick, that I'd be glued to be screen for the next half hour.

That was bloody brilliant!!!

Please let there be some kinda of sequel!!! Although I am still waiting for the Beloved sequel too... don't think I've forgotten about it sista!

Great job, it rocked!

This was a great story

loved it!

I think the thing I like the most about this fic is otherworld Lex’s reaction when he first sees Chloe. I think it was the costume that made it that much more humorous. I love the idea behind this and I am so happy you left your options open for the sequel.

This one was really neat. Thanks for writing.

txalb

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

I really enjoyed this story. This was actually the second one I read which seems to have one of your favourite recurring themes. You explored and played around with the idea of overlapping alternate universes in Nightcap, and you presented the same theme in Gatehouse. Both stories were complelling and interesting (and ever so romantic), and I really loved the way you handled the various aspects of Chlexdom in different realities.

One thing I found interesting in Gatehouse was the way you just 'hinted' at the drama and background in the alternate universes. You managed to make each reality interesting with a simple background outline. There was no need to go too much into the details to maintain the reder's interest in the adventure.

But all that being said, it would be FAN-tastic if you could provide a short fic which gives us a little more insight into the alternate universes of the Gatehouse. Especially the world that Lex fell into. If Alexander and Chloe were completely unaware of the emotions and physical attraction that lay between them, WHAT possible reason did they have for getting married. Some reason beyond Alexander forcing Chloe into marriage 'just because he could'. What rationalization did he give her for wanting the marriage in the first place (since she didn't believe him to be attracted to her at all)? Is there any possibilty of a prologue fic?

Members

Amazing story! Not much horror in it, but it was still great. The plot was really creative and made me want to read on. Great job!

Most definitely loved this one. I saw the sequel in the NC-17 completed list, and I wanted to be sure to read the first one first. So, I looked this one up. I kind of get thrown because ti doesn't go by when things were originally posted but by when people post responses.

In any case ... loved this fic ... now I'm off to the sequel.

Members

Can I just state, emphatically, that I LOVE AND WORSHIP your style of writing. Every story that I've read by you (which has been quite a number in the past four days) has be superb! I loved this, the drama, and you know, the smut...which I guess kinda goes without saying. I love that every world had Chloe and Lex as the central focus, well, except for Lana's world but something tells me that just because we didn't see it doesn't mean that it wasn't true there as well. Anyway, I loved it and since I saw that there is a sequel I'm so off to read that now (and to, you know, reply to all the other stories that I've read in the past couple of days).

ei...i love the story though it would be perfect if lex from the present world who made love to chloe on the parallel world but still i appreciate that its the other version of him rather than other guys...and its so good to know that no matter what dimension, its still lex for chloe and vice versa...yahooooooo!!!

Great story! Different, but still very good!
    Come join the dark side. We have cookies.
    Yumm!
    Annnnnd Lex Luther!!!
    Double Yummmmmmmm!!

Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
    - Matt Frewer

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information