+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Possession (NC17)

Possession NC17*Completed!!!*

I debated about putting this in the Crossover section, but I decided to stick with NC17 for now.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from DC comics or Smallville. This is for purely entertainment purposes.

Plot: Don't want to give it away, but this is a dark fic. Set in the near future and Lex has moved a little further down his path and his motivations are unclear. Even to his friends.

Chapter 1

Lex Luthor contemplated the table in front of him, then he glanced up at the man who sat across from him. Marcus Vashenko was second-generation Ukranian and son of the leader of one of Gotham City's organized crime families. The Italians ran New York and New Jersey, the Irish had a pretty firm hold on Boston, but Gotham was falling prey to the import of the Ukranian and Russian influence. Marcus, who was the third child and second son, was a shithead. He had little power, and only his family's name to back him up. He used both more liberally than allotted. Lex was looking forward to knocking him down a few pegs. They were seated at an elegant table in the middle of a game hall in an underground club. For the young, rich, and seedy, this place was the equivelant of their fathers' country clubs.

The club had a dance floor, a bar, and several game rooms for the gamblers among Gotham's rich and careless. Between the two men lay a chessboard, around them were their various bodyguards and entourages. Lex had a guard and a comapnion, Bruce Wayne; Marcus had several guards, a pair of twin girls who didn't look legal, and a couple of snappily-dressed, useless looking idiots who "oohed" and "ahhed" over each move that Marcus made. Bruce, looking dark and stoic as usual, barely raised an eyebrow over their antics. He knew that the Ukranian fool was about to get taken for a lot of money that he could easily afford. The music from the dance floor poured into the room when the door opened up to admit a slight, feminine form. Lex kept his eyes on the board until he heard a familiar voice.

"You'r father's on the phone." A pair of green eyes dashed over Lex's and darted away. A slim hand placed a tiny phone in the palm of the fool seated across from him. Marcus smirked and spoke briefly in Ukranian, which he obviously thought was affording him some privacy. Lex had a high IQ, but his greatest gift was his near-perfect recall. He didn't have a photographic memory, but he wasn't far from one. He didn't speak very good Ukranian, but he understood it enough to catch the gist of the conversation happening in front of him. Marcus was supposed to be somewhere that he wasn't and he didn't feel like complying. After a few short, terse words, he handed the phone back to Chloe Sullivan who turned away from the table.

"Yes sir, yes, as soon as possible." She hung up the phone and walked over to where the twins were standing. The two girls had tilted hads and identical vacant expressions until she whispered to them. Then the girls seemed to sharpen up a little and nodded. Marus tore Lex's attentions from the blonde wo was pretending she didn't know him back to himself.

"You seem to be hesitating over your next move, Luthor." Marcus had barely a hint of an accent, but he was raised in the states so it wasn't surprising. "I'm sorry if my phone call broke your concentration." He threw a disgusted glance over his shoulder. "My assistant was told not to interrupt us." Chloe didn't exactly wilt under his gaze, but she did look away.

"She didn't interrupt my concentration at all," Lex replied. "But why do you need an assistant to babysit you while you're out?" The other man shrugged and began eyeing the twins who seemed to be thrusting their chests out in his direction.

"She belongs to my family, and she hates to come here." He moved his pawn forwrd a space, he wasn't playing recklessly tonight, but with a conservative edge that made Lex suspicious. "I like to watch her uncomfortable." He smiled at Chloe who just stared back. "She's entirely too willful." Marcus' attention was obviously on the twins and not on their chess game. Lex noticed Bruce moving in Chloe's direction. He sidled along the wall but the bodyguards moved over to flank her on either side. Apparently she wasn't just a posession, but a valuable one. Chloe didn't appear surprised at the guards' actions; she just stood and kept her eyes on Marcus who was splitting his attention between the board and the twins.

"So how about raising the stakes a little?" Lex nodded at the pile of cash that lay beside the chessboard. He and Marcus were currently about equal in the number of games won. Tonight, the board seemed to be in Marcus' favor. More of Lex's chessmen were hostage by the Ukranian's edge of the board than Lex had of the other man's.

"You want to lose a little more money tonight?"

"What's a little money when you have other things of value?" Lex let his eyes wander over the twins. Physically, they were delicate like two tiny, dark-haired, little dolls with perfect little faces. "I was thinking of putting up my ferrari in exchange for...say...your two friends." Bruce looked a little more alert and shot him an annoyed expression, but he didn't interfere. Marcus chuckled.

"As much as I adore the girls," he began. "They're here of their own free will." He frowned. "And I don't want your ferrari." Marcus made his move and Lex watched as the man's knight made a surprisingly clever attack.

"So what's the story with your blonde?" Lex made his move and lost his rook. "How did she come into your family?" he kept his tone light. "Is she an hierloom, passed down from the pain in your grandfather's ass to your dad's, now to yours?" They both laughed and Lex moved again. Marcus moved his bishop in to check Lex's king. Lex cursed under his breath.

"Nah," Marcus replied. "She just ended up with us in a trade off." Lex didn't push but moved his king out of danger. "She belongs to my Dad, but he pushed her onto me to make my life miserable." He moved again and smiled. "Checkmate." He and Lex shook hands over the table and Marcus swept up the cash and nodded to his entourage. The idiots massed around, stroking his ego, and the twins took turns giving his round cheeks little kisses. They all walked to the door with Chloe leading the way, talking again on her cell phone. When they'd left, Bruce spoke up.

"What was that all about?" He nodded at the chessboard. "I haven't seen you play so sloppy since school." Lex shrugged and looked out the door at the departing people.

"I guess I just wanted to see what the score was."

"Easy for you to say," Bruce remarked, giving him a dirty look and shouldering him aside. "It was my fucking Ferrari."

Lex followed his friend out of the club. Bruce wasn't really angry. He had more money to waste than God, and he'd obviously been intrigued by Chloe's position. He was a clever man, moreso than Lex knew he gave him credit for. And he'd picked up on Lex's interest immediately. He didn't mention it on the drive back to Wayne Manor. Before they retired for the night, he had a nightcap with Bruce. "So who's the girl?" Lex didn't insult the man by trying to deny knowing her.

"Someone I knew from Smallville." Bruce's dark brows rose with interest. "Haven't seen her in a few years, but she kinda dropped off the radar. Didn't figure her for the type to end up in bed with the Ukranians."

"The Vashenkos have been known to make posessions of people in the past." Bruce regarded the ice in the bottom of his glass mournfully before his manservant, Alfred, discreetly poured him some more brandy. "Usually the family member of an enemy." Lex looked at him with curiosity. Bruce shrugged. "I've had my run-ins with the shadier side of the city from time to time. But since I don't have any family, and a little too much money for their usual tastes, they tend to leave me alone."

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious about what you're going to do about this girl."

"Nothing." Lex finished his drink and bid his friend goodnight. "She got herself involved with the mafia, it's her problem now; and not something I care to look into any more."

Chloe wasn't certain what woke her from sleep in her room at the Vashenko compound, but she opened her eyes, certain that she wasn't alone. Gritting her teeth, she told herself that she'd known this would happen at some point, she had just been hoping it wouldn't. She turned over and saw a dark figure in the corner of the room beside her bed. She gasped but a gloved hand came over her mouth and masculine weight pressed her back to the mattress.

"I'm not going to hurt you." The deep voice had a husky edge. Chloe could see very little in her darkened room, her drapes had been pulled and there was no light coming in from the window. "I'm going to take my hand away and I just want you to answer some questions; I don't have a lot of time." Chloe nodded and the weight on her body eased off as the hand covering her mouth lifted. She could've screamed; the Vashenkos guarded her as they did their other possessions. She didn't; instead she sat up, clutching the covers to her breasts.

The dark figure sat back on the edge of her bed. It was a man, she figured that by the voice and size, but she couldn't tell what he looked like.

"Who are you?" Her voice was rough from sleep.

"That's not important." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Okay, I don't want to tell you."

"That's better." She scooted back and rested her back against the headboard. "What do you want to ask? And why did you feel it necessary to break into the compound in order to ask it?" She looked around her. "How did you get in here, anyway?"

"I'll ask the questions."

"Uh, no."

"I don't really think you're in much of a position to argue." The slightest edge of amusement entered his voice. He was threatening in a different way than Boris Vashenko was.

"Oh, I disagree." She crossed her arms. "I've been threatened by lots of people over the years and you need some lessons on menacing." She put her fists on her hips. "I know menacing."

"This is where I disagree, Miss Sullivan." The man traced a finger along her foot and when she started to slide it away, he held it in an iron grip. "I didn't come here to give you more fear, but I can if I don't get what I want." Chloe's playful bravado faded. She'd been counting on him not being there to kill her, but it didn't mean he couldn't leave her with some injuries as a message. It wouldn't be the first time.

"What do you want to know?" He released her foot and she pulled her knees up to her chest. "I don't really have any information on the Vashenko's business practices."

"If I wanted to know about their business," the man said dryly, "I'd read the obituaries." He moved to lay on his side, adopting a casual pose at the end of her bed. She saw that his face was covered by a mask with two eyeholes. It looked odd, Halloweenish, but more than just a little intimidating. "I want to know how you came into their possession."

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    hmmm this looks like it could be a very good fic... I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Chloe go into know.... post more soon....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Bruce's Favorite Stalker
    Originally posted by zelda@Jan 24 2005, 01:41 PM
    She saw that his face was covered by a mask with two eyeholes. It looked odd, Halloweenish, but more than just a little intimidating. "I want to know how you came into their possession."
    Awe, I love Bruce Wayne, like really, really, really love Bruce Wayne. And you know what I love even more than Bruce Wayne... Batman, and his obsession with the blondes. But even more than that I love Chlex, and Zelda, I love your chlex stories.

I knew it wouldn't be long until you started a new fic, I was hoping anyway. So glad you did, I enjoy reading everything from you. Great start.
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

A/N: There is some smut in this chapter, but no Chlex yet. This is a dark fic, just to remind.

Eight months earlier:

Chloe sat in the living room of Boris Vashenko. He was eyeing her carefully over his cup of coffee. She'd dressed carefully in business attire and even had her briefcase with her. It had been searched, of course, but her privacy was the least of her worries.

"I know you make deals like this, Mr. Vashenko." Her voice was stady. "I'm just trying to make an exchange." She looked him squarely in the eye.

"And what's your connection to the boy and his mother?" Boris's deep voice filled the room, though he spoke in low tones. "I know you're not family to them."

"I owe Nick. And now I'm trying to repay the favor."

"He owes me a lot of money."

"I know." She didn't whine. "And you know that his mother can't possibly pay it." She paused. "If Nick and his mother work off his debt you just have two, uneducated pairs of hands to do manual labor or whatever it is you do." She brushed the thought aside. She knew very well what he did, but she didn't want him to think it interested her. "I'm offering myself in exchange."

"Why would I want you?" Boris regarded her across the room. "What do you have to offer me?" She blushed and swallowed the lump in her throat. "And don't be coy, I already have a mistress and I don't care for blondes." She hid her relief.

"Not that I listen to rumors or anything," she began, "but I know that you appreciate intelligent help. And I can be that for you for a period of six months."

"You think highly of yourself."

"I'm not exactly sweatshop material; I'm educated, resourceful, and I know that you like the idea of possessing people." She'd taken a big chance by saying it out loud. If she offended him, he could take it very badly. Instead, he smiled.

"You wish to belong to the Vashenko family?"

"No, I wish for billions of dollars and no split ends." She looked him in the eye. "But I'm willing to belong to your family, and work for you in exchange for letting Nick and his mother off the hook."

"Do you truly understand what you are asking?"

"Do you know what you'd be refusing?"

Boris had laughed heartily. She knew, with a mixed sense of dread and relief, that she had him. Boris Vashenko had grown up with no possessions until he'd gone into crime. He'd clawed his way to power and moved to the states where he'd set up the family business. He was now partially retired with his son, Sasha, holding most of the power. He have influence and command respect. And he had an odd fixation, a fixation that Chloe intended to exploit. He liked to own people.

"Let me think about this, then I give you my answer." He gestured for her to leave and she fought the urge to ask about Nick. She doubted that he was dead yet, otherwise he'd have been found already.

The next Twenty-four hours passed with Chloe trying to comfort Nick's mother, Jenna. She hadn't told the woman what she'd said to the man, just that she'd attempted to make a deal with Boris. Jenna didn't ask the specifics and Chloe knew that although the woman wasn't mean-hearted or uncaring, she would've traded anything for her son...even Chloe.

Chloe was at work at the magazine where she was a columnist when her desk phone rang. She answered it and followed the instructions she was given. She left her purse, her coat, her keys, and walked out of the building without a word to anyone. A limo waited by the curb and she got in without question. She knew she was being tested. Boris wanted to know that she would drop everything for him and she did.

Chloe was taken to the compound and introduced to Sasha. Sasha was a younger, taller, bearded verion of his father. He asked her about her job, and her family. She answered every question quickly and humbly. Then a guard had brought Nick into the room. When she saw him, bruised and bloodied but alive, she ran to him and embraced him.

"What're you doing here?" The Sixteen-year-old was having trouble talking around his torn lip. He allowed Chloe to kiss his face gently. "Where's Mom?"

"Take the boy home to his mother." Chloe knew that her offer had been accepted.

"Get out of town and take care of your mother," Chloe whispered to him. "Don't worry about me." Nick looked distressed but didn't have the option of asking anymore questions as he was taken out of the room.

"You belong to us now." Sasha didn't look very interested in her. "You will live in a guest room upstairs for a period of one year." Chloe had expected this. Sasha knew she wouldn't balk at the extended time period after she'd seen Nick's face. "My father made the deal, but you will work for me."

"In what capacity?"

"I need someone to look out for my son." Sasha offered her tea and dismissed everyone in the room except for his guard. "He has guards for his safety, but I want you to keep an eye on his activities and make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble."

"So you've been living here ever since?" The man sitting on Chloe's bed looked surprised, or at least, she figured he did. She couldn't see his expression.

"Yeah, I didn't go back to my job or my apartment. I can call my father from time to time, but I can only see him on the holidays." She shrugged. "Nick's safe and I only have four months left."

"Why do this?" He gestured around the simply furnished room. "What was with you and the kid, anyway?"

"He saved my life. I owed him." The man nodded. "And besides, it could've been a lot worse."

"You tell yourself that to sleep at night?" His voice had an edge to it now. "Are you sleeping with Marcus? Is that part of the arrangement?"

"Not so far," she answered. "But technically, they reserve that right." She swallowed. "Boris makes the final call, and anyone who wants me has to go through him first."

"And you'd submit?"

"You say that like I have a choice." Her voice was bitter and she started to slide out of bed. Large hands held her knees and stopped her.

"Stay put." She stayed put. "So Marcus doesn't sleep with you?"

"Marcus is too into the twins to be interested in anything but making me miserable." She looked at the drapes and felt a tiny tear slip out of the corner of her eye.

"You're lying." A gloved hand caught the tear and fingers closed on her chin. "Has he touched you?"

"Why do you care?" She started to move away from him and this time, when he tried to stop her she opened her mouth to shout. The man was too fast, however and she found herself pinned to the mattress with his hand covering her mouth again.

"If you try to scream again, I'll hurt you." He fastened his hand around her throat. "Answer the question."

"Yes. Whenever we're alone, he finds some excuse to grope at me without crossing the line, but he's going to do it eventually when he thinks his grandfather won't find out, or won't care."

"Like after your year is up."

"He's already hinted as much."

"No more indentured servitude, but no more protection." The man was lying on top of her and didn't seem bothered by their close proximity during the interrogation. "Well, that's all I wanted to know for now." He wasn't wearing any cologne that she could detect, but his breath held a hint of brandy on it. He was staring at her and his hand flexed on her throat, as if he contemplated squeezing the breath from her. "I'll be seeing you around." Then he stood and lifted his hand, a brief, bright flash of light came from whatever he was holding and Chloe was temporarily blinded. When the spots cleared form her vision, he was gone. She guessed that he'd left through the window, but she hadn't heard anything.

Back at Wayne Manor, Bruce entered the house through the caves and went to the console where he'd placed Chloe's file. Since he'd seen her three days earlier at the chess game, he hadn't been able to stop thinking about her. He removed his mask and tossed it on the desktop. He needed a different look. Something that was a little scarier, then maybe girls like Chloe wouldn't be quite so...he searched for the right word to describe her. Snarky. Right, if he had a scarier look, girls like Chloe wouldn't get so snarky with him when he woke them up in the middle of the night.

Bruce tapped a few buttons on the console and brought up the cameras in the manor. He selected the one for the guest suite. He figured that by Three AM, Lex would be finally asleep after the long night they'd had. Instead, he raised his eyebrows at the sight and sounds that greeted him. Lex wasn't in bed, exactly. He was sort of half on the bed, more hanging onto the side while he fucked the brunette that he'd brought home. Bruce wondered if this was round two, of if Lex really had the stamina he was rumored to possess. From the sounds that the woman was making, she looked about ready to come and Bruce zeroed in on her face as it contorted. His cock twitched in his pants. He was already a little stiff from his close proximity to the goofy little blonde; he really needed to learn a little self-control or he was really going to embarrass himself sometime.

Lex was talking dirty and Bruce turned up the volume just a little to catch what he was saying.

"Yeah, that's right, Bitch. Take what Daddy Lex gives you." Bruce held back a chuckle when Lex slapped her round bottom as he pounded away behind her. The girl was clinging to the satin sheets and trying to held herself still. The slippery sheets were working against her though and she kept sliding forward, unable to control her movements. It was how Lex liked it. He wanted to be the one to control everything. Bruce shut off the console when the girl finished and Lex pulled out of her to jerk off on her back. He did not need to go to sleep with visions of his friend's dick in his head. He wondered about the other eccentric billionaire. He wondered how he could just not care about someone he'd known who was in trouble.

Lex glanced at the clock beside the bed he was in. Its numbers proclaimed it to be very close to Four in the morning. The sweat from his earlier exertions had dried and his companion was sleeping soundly beside him. Too bad, because he was getting another erection. He debated waking her for another round but decided that he didn't like her company enough. He also wasn't usually this hot and bothered so many times in one night but he didn't have to wonder at the cause. Chloe.

Seeing the girl he'd known from Smallville had been a surprise. Once she'd graduated from highschool, she'd left town and put some serious distance between herself and his father. She couldn't blame her for cutting ties with him as well. her connections with him had brought nothing but grief. Now, however, she'd apparently found herself some new trouble. He'd looked into the Vashenko family business after the last Chess game with Marcus. He wondered why he hadn't seen Chloe with him before; he figured it was because she was avoiding him. Not that he could blame her for wanting to avoid the humiliation of seeing someone from her old life while she was in slavery. Such a proud girl to be reduced to a possession.

Lex stroked his hardening length at the thought of owning Chloe. What would it be like to own her? To completely dominate her without raising a hand. The possibilities were nearly endless in Lex's imagination. He could force her to walk down the street in the nude, he could order her to suck off his friends while he watched; just to make her do it. But those thoughts didn't excite him as much as the idea of keping her all to himself. He wouldn't have to chain her to his bed, she'd be bound by ownership, without rights. He reached for the brunette, shaking her gently to wake her. She mumbled in slight protest when he pushed her under the covers but her mouth closed on him just the same. He watched the rhythmic rise and fall of the sheets as she sucked him and imagined ordering Chloe to vote for whichever presidential candidate he wanted. Just for kicks.

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    First off :yay: :yay: new Zelda fic!!!! Just read the first two updates, very interesting start. I love the Chlex and ultimately want them to hookup but right now Lex seems like a bit of a dick although I do admit I am curious to see how Chloe would handle being his 'posession' !!! Bruce on the other hand seems....mmmmm. :biggrin: More soon please.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:yay: im so excited!! its a new zelda fic!!

okay, just loved this cause its all dark and stuff. and i know i should probably not like lex right now, but i gotta kick out of the last line! :biggrin:

more soon

randa

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Wow Lex is a real ass in this one. But you did say dark. She might as well stay with the mob. More please.....

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Lex stroked his hardening length at the thought of owning Chloe. What would it be like to own her? To completely dominate her without raising a hand. The possibilities were nearly endless in Lex's imagination. He could force her to walk down the street in the nude, he could order her to suck off his friends while he watched; just to make her do it. But those thoughts didn't excite him as much as the idea of keping her all to himself. He wouldn't have to chain her to his bed, she'd be bound by ownership, without rights. He reached for the brunette, shaking her gently to wake her. She mumbled in slight protest when he pushed her under the covers but her mouth closed on him just the same. He watched the rhythmic rise and fall of the sheets as she sucked him and imagined ordering Chloe to vote for whichever presidential candidate he wanted. Just for kicks.
    Am I very twisted if I kinda thought this was .. you know?

Well update!

And YAY a new zelda fic!

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Damn Lex is mean in this story!! I hope that Bruce can save Chloe from Marcus, I think that he would be nicer to her than Lex!! Thanks for the new story!! Can't wait for more!! :crygreen: :chlexsign4: :crygreen:

NS Full Member
    I like how you have developed the characters, Chloe is so brave and loyal towards her friend Nick, she just kick ass! her story with the mafia clicks perfectly.

I like the idea of Lex being so bothered by just seing Chloe after all these years. I cant wait to read more of his dark and possessive attitude. Oh and having Bruce Wayne is also a bonus.

Im enjoying this fic a lot! very refreshing and I just love future fics like this one.
    Is just so interesting that makes you want to read more and more!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information