+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Possession (NC17)

I really liked the part where lex tells the doctor and Bruce that he was brainwashed and then says "I got better." that was hilarious to me for some reason
    I think yu might have been the only one to get that joke. It was a nod to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

so intriging and intense
    your doing an amazing job with this subject

more soon

randa

Destroyer of Mullets
    Originally posted by zelda@Jan 26 2005, 01:00 AM

I think yu might have been the only one to get that joke. It was a nod to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
    "She turned me into a newt!" Classic.

As far as the story goes... Oh. My. God.

Although I can see Zannie's viewpoint (and I'm a firm believer that you shouldn't leave psychiatric reprogramming to a billionaire who's heading for a career as an evil criminal genius and another who goes out dressed as a bat), I'm afraid I'm going for the lowest common denominator. The prospect of slightly kinky dual-billionaire smut. Sorry. That's just the kind of girl I am.

More please?

Thessaly

Warning: Contains some violence

Lex’s feet made soft noise crossing the floor. Chloe squeezed her pillow tightly to stop her hands from shaking. She immediately broke out in a sweat but managed to find her voice.

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve been through a lot these past few months,” he said, sitting on the edge of the bed and running a hand along her back. “You have a lot of issues to work through and as your new owner, it’s my responsibility to make sure your basic needs are being met.”

“I’m perfectly happy-” Chloe’s comment was cut off by a stinging smack on her bottom, not from the belt, but from Lex’s palm.

“Don’t lie to me, Chloe.” He rested his hand in the spot he’d just struck. “You’re trapped by your own survival instincts and a few weeks of rest and therapy can’t unchain you from yourself.” He leaned closer, and to Chloe surprise, he slipped the belt into her hands, closing her fingers around it. “I know you’ve hit a wall, you can’t sleep because you’re waiting for punishment from someone with power.” Her hands tightened on the belt as another slap came down on her bottom. “It’s not your fault that you need help getting through this.” He continued to rain down spankings, enough to sting, but not enough to bruise. “And you’re not alone anymore.”

“I-” She started to speak but caught herself and bit down on the leather.

“Tell me what you want.”

“Harder.” She whispered the word as tears of shame rolled down her cheeks. “I can’t bear to be touched without a little pain.” The words rushed out of her so Lex said nothing but he grasped her hips and pulled upward till her knees were under her. Then, when Chloe offered him the belt he told her to keep it. “But Sasha always used it.”

“I’m not Sasha.” It was the only thing he said before delivering half a dozen hard blows to her backside. “Tell me when it’s enough.” He said through clenched teeth. “Cause I can do this all night.”

After three more, she called halt and he stopped. “We’ll talk in the morning. Go to sleep.” Chloe slept.

Lex left the room and walked to the guest room down the hall. He was so hard he felt like he was about to pop. He went immediately into the shower and turned the water to cold. He wasn’t usually into more than a little bit of kinky play, but the need that Chloe had displayed to him, the vulnerability when she’d asked him to hit her harder had been an enormous rush of adrenaline. He really could have kept up the spanking all night, but it would have been followed by something that Chloe wasn’t ready for.

When Lex got out of the shower, Bruce was sitting in the easy chair across from the bed.

“Did you watch?” Lex’s tone wasn’t accusatory, but it still put Bruce on the defensive.

“Yeah.” He was tense. "Do you do that kind of thing a lot?"

"Do you break into heavily guarded compounds to rescue damsels in distress on a regular basis?" The corners of his mouth twitched. Neither really wanted to get into that discussion. Lex pulled on a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. "What is it about her that draws you?" He looked Bruce squarely in the face. "Why do you find her so damned fascinating that you couldn't walk away from her?"

"Could you have walked away?"

"Yeah."

"Then why are you helping now?" Bruce walked around the bed. "If you find her so unimportant, why go through the trouble of trying to cure her?" He glanced behind Lex and into the bathroom.

"What?"

"The shower was running for close to thirty minutes." He placed a hand on Lex's arm before the other man could pull away. "There's no steam, and you feel like a frog." His tone was accusatory. "Is that why you came here? To be her new owner?" Lex turned his face away. "You liked what you did for her."

"Hey, at least I didn't use the belt."

"That would leave marks, and you don't like skin to be marred by scarring or bruises." Bruce wasn't shaking or getting hot, he was becoming cold. Lex hated it when he did that.

"You said it yourself," Lex turned away and grabbed the towels and tossed them in the hamper, "you can't do it. You're too good -hearted to raise your hand to a shapely ass, even when she's begging for it." He got in Bruce's face. "I'm not a good man, Wayne. You've known that for a while; so why did you ask me to help you with this little game?" He leaned closer. "Cause you like to watch me work. You can't let your darker side out because you're afraid it'll get the better of you. I've embraced mine, but I don't let it control me."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I could've fucked her tonight and she'd have loved it." Bruce's palm hit him in the center of his chest and he staggered back a few steps. He didn't stop talking. "I could've had her six ways till Sunday and she'd have thanked me for it."

"Shut up!"

"You didn't know her before. What makes her so compelling to you now is the fact that she seems so delicate." Lex spread his arms wide. "Come on, then take a shot at me if you think it'll defend her honor. She's one of the strongest women I've ever met, and she should never have been a submissive to anyone's domination.” He cursed under his breath. “Such a fucking waste."

"Stay away from her."

"She belongs to me now, Man." Lex was laughing without humor. "You can't do this without me, and she doesn't trust you. You think you can win her over with flowers and candy. She needs someone to bring her back to life and you can't do that by coddling her."

"Are you so sure you won’t break her by continuing this?"

"A woman like Chloe Sullivan is unbreakable. That's why I find her so compelling. She outlasted American soldiers who've been brainwashed over a few weeks. She won't break if you give her a taste of the back of your hand. She needs it." He stepped close and lowered his voice. "She craves it." He looked Bruce over. "Bet she'd love to see you loose control of your dark side."

Bruce didn't continue the discussion; he knew when Lex was messing with his head. He also knew better than to believe everything he'd just said. Lex's motivation was always up for discussion. Bruce couldn't blame him; he'd been accused of the same. He wondered sometimes if he and Lex weren’t two sides of a coin, they both had some deep and twisted damage inside them, they both had high potentials and histories of violence, and they both kept themselves under strict control.

Bruce thought about Chloe. Why did she affect him enough to break into her bedroom at the compound. He went back to his study and turned on the monitor. She was sleeping, not peacefully, but she was sleeping.

Lex went to bed, the cold shower had taken the edge off his lust, but he'd need a woman soon or he'd loose it with Chloe. He remembered the woman she'd been. More woman in a high school girl's body than even his father could handle. That's probably why Lionel had hated her so much, probably why Lex did too, at least a little bit. Now she was his. He could walk down the hall right now and tell her to stick her ass in the air and she'd let him do whatever he wanted with her. But where was the challenge in that? He’d have to be careful that he didn’t waste this opportunity by admiring her too much.

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    Ok Lex is officially a dick!! While I too want to bring the old Chloe back I am not loving Lex's methods or his motivation.

"Why do you find her so damned fascinating that you couldn't walk away from her?"

"Could you have walked away?"

"Yeah."

That seriously hurt but is so in character with this Lex. Really want to know where he's going with this and how Bruce figures in. More soon please.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    . . . yeah, that's what I thought, Lex. Asshole isn't even a strong enough word for him.

Well, zelda, I can't believe it, but you've officially made me hope for something I never thought I'd want--I hope Lex never ends up with Chloe. Because, unless this fic spans over a year's time, I'm just not thinking Lex is going to be able to change enough for me to not hate him.

Powerful read throughout. Looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with this. Hopefully, it will involve some Lex torture (and not in a sexy way).

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm so glad that Lex didn't use the belt on Chloe, even though I'm sure that he wanted to. Will Chloe be able to stand up against the sexual pressure that Lex is going to bring into play? As much as Lex is creeeping me out, I also think
    Bruce is a real jerk by always sitting and watching everything on video! Thanks for the update!! :chlexsign4:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    I think Both Lex and Bruce are dicks. Bruce is no innocent in this. Lex was right he is letting Lex do the dirty work. While he can remain the clean one he hopes Chloe falls for. I have advice for Chloe. Get yourself well and runaway from both of these dicks. They dont deserve you at all. I will accept Lex when he goes through serious theraphy of his own. If not he can go to hell and take Bruce with him. :tease:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    I am completely fascinated by the way you are playing Lex and Bruce off of each other. You've definitely given them two very distinct characters. What they will manage to accomplish for Chloe has yet to be seen, but you're giving us some deep stuff on the way there.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    I just started reading this story, and it is fascinating, yet disturbing. The underlying violence is very dramatic--so well done on that score!

I don't know who I'm rooting for in this fic, and that also disturbs me.

I like this story :biggrin:
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information