+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Possession (NC17)

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    "You can't ask for help, but I'm giving it anyway." She couldn't see his face, but Lex watched her closely. He slowly began to unbuckle his belt and her saw her breathing increase and her eyes were riveted by the motion of his hands. he slid the leather belt out through the loops in his trousers and crossed the room, closing the door and leaving her in darkness.
    Color me open-mouthed and worshipful. :worship2: :worship2: I'm fascinated by the reprogramming of Chloe, zelda.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

I'm a sick little bunny, but BDSM and Lex trying to give Chloe some peace is a very hot idea. I like that Bruce is reluctant and Lex steps up to give her what she needs even if it's unpleasant. I hope she understands it, though. I don't want her to turn against him.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    hmy: hmy: ........speechless....... :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I feel so sorry for Chloe!! I wish that Lex didn't have to hurt her to help her!! Thanks so much for the update!! This is a very facinating story!! But sad too!! :crygreen: :chlexsign4: :crygreen:

NS Full Member
    I am thoroughly fascinated by your story, to the point that I'm not even reading for the Chlex. I just want to know what happens next and how the boys finally help Chloe... and what Batman might do to the sick bastids that did this to her in the first place.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    This is hard but I know its necessary for Chloe to heal. :crygreen: :crygreen:

Hope :crygreen:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

OK.

So.

Wow.

I'm feeling a little dirty about the fact that I'm really into the idea of Lex stepping up to the plate, if you will, to help Chloe in this way. And I'm bordering on obsessed with the idea of Bruce and Lex trying to help her in their own way. It's like she's getting help/attention from the Light and the Dark Side of life. And I'm also finding the Bruce/Lex friendship an interesting one as well.

Granted, this could be a *very* touchy subject in fic but being that you're handling it with such respect, it's instead just a damn enjoyable read

Reese

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'd be all for Lex using his enormous brain capacity to come up with a way to help Chloe heal that didn't involve continuing a cycle of abuse (even if it's done for different reasons). I understand the whole Stockholm Syndrome thing, but it seems like common sense would dictate that continued violence is not the way to help Chloe overcome the effects of violence. Surely transfering Chloe's psychological dependence and submission to someone else isn't what we want from this situation.

Granted, I am speaking purely from the perspective of common sense--and I'm more than willing to admit that I'm simplifying complex, nuanced matters--and, in addition, my knowledge of modern pychological theory is superficial at best. Honestly, I have no alternative strategies to suggest at the moment. My knowledge of human psychology comes only from experience, but it just feels wrong to me intuitively, which makes me wonder about how likely this strategy is to be successful.

That said, I'm biased about the Lex's actions here for two reasons. One: I'm dubious from the start about a good portion of contemporary psychological theory and practice, just in a general sense. And two: I'm already suspicious of and resentful toward Lex in this fic--because of his fantasies in the second chapter about possessing Chloe. He's very likely to enjoy his method of "helping" Chloe. Although I've never had any BDSM inclinations myself, I have no problem with it between consenting adults. Chloe is not, in this situation, in any state to give real consent (at least, in my opinion).

*sighs* I shouldn't be so concerned about fictional characters in an imagined situation.

None of this, however, is criticism of the fic, zelda. So far, this is a fascinating and compelling read. I'm with AlabamaWorley at this point, and I'm not reading it for the Chlex--mostly because I think Lex here is a creep. Although the situations are not ones I typically enjoy, I'm intrigued about how you'll deal with these difficult issues and progress the characters toward healing . . . assuming that's where you are taking them.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'd be all for Lex using his enormous brain capacity to come up with a way to help Chloe heal that didn't involve continuing a cycle of abuse (even if it's done for different reasons).
    I appreciate the thought that you put into your feedback, and it is definitely a touchy subject. I would also encourage you to hang on a few more chapters. You are right about Lex's motives being unclear. That was intentional.

As far as helping Chloe, when you see how he handles the situation more light may be shed on his logic. Also, Bruce and Lex are not psychiatrists and are just kind of guessing about how to help her.

This is a unique story as far as clex shipping goes for the most part, although I don't like this lex too much, I still find it somewhat intriguing. Right now it feels a lot like a bruce/chloe story cause he's the good guy. Although maybe you can just have a chlex with a not so happy ending. Anyways I really liked the part where lex tells the doctor and Bruce that he was brainwashed and then says "I got better." that was hilarious to me for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information