+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Consequences (R)

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Re: Consequences (R)

This is such an excellent story!! I even found myself liking Lionel, until he became so jealous!! The Chlex scenes were excellent, and I'm so glad that Chloe found a friend in Jack!! Thank you so very, very much for this wonderful story!!!!

red turtle
    Just a Guest!

I love to read this story. It's one you can read again and agian without getting boring.

Oooh I love this story! I especially liked lovesick (yet evil) Lionel. And the Chlex was of course perfect.

tammybela
    Just a Guest!

i loved how this story wont let go of you once you start it. I was so enjoyable observing the way you let the characters interact with eachother. The dialog was amazing. I have read this story twice now and i was entranced in it just as much as the first time.

I liked this story. It was different and really showed Lana and Clark for what they are, selfish. You put Lionel in an interesting light, or darkness, more appropriatly worded. It seemed like something he would actually do. I love the entire Chlexiness of it all. Their interactions with each other were great, and I could visualize that. It was amazing. I also liked the character Jack. He was interesting. You did a great job.

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

I loved this. I wish that Clark had died also.

There is something about this fic that just gets me every time. The idea of Chloe skirting the edge, not to mention the marathon bouts of shouting that go on between her and Lex.

The opening scene has to be one of my favorite parts. I love that you gave her character the opportunity to let loose like that. It really set the tone for the rest of the story. I also loved when she let Lex have it and told him about Helen Bryce. So perfect!

I really love the way you write Chloe. She is a strong character every time you write her. I like that she has that presence in the story and I like that she isn’t some simpering school girl. You show that she is intelligent and it’s reflected in your fic. You can't have a girl who is so good about fact finding on the show and write them off as stupid when writing them. And I’m so happy you don’t. Plus, that was just a wonderful scene when she was revealing to Lionel that she knew he wasn’t blind. Perfect!

Another beautiful fic. Please keep writing, I love reading it. And thanks for writing.

txalb

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scifichick774
    ~*~*~

“From the moment I was born, he tried to mold me into the man he thought I should be; feeding me lines that once poured from the lips of conquerors; hoping that one day it would all sink in and I would follow in his footsteps with no moral quibbles to stand in my way.” Lex paused and took a deep breath before continuing. “In the end, the quote that I will always carry with me, came from him. Be it *bad*,” Lex turned and glanced at the urn that held his father’s ashes, silently affirming that Lionel was to be associated with the ‘bad’ part of his statement. “Or good,” he said and looked at Chloe with a small grin, which she quickly returned. “There are always consequences for the actions we take.” His eyes scanned over the people until he found the person he was looking for. The person he was about to warn. He stared directly at Clark. “There are *always* consequences.”

The End
    lex is right there is always consequences to everything we do. clark is learning this the hard way for he lost chloe and now lana to pete which is stupid since clark seems ok with it so now he must see lana was never right for him but lost his chance with chloe a long time ago. clark is stupid and doean't deserve to be with chloe who has moved on to a better person for her. i think lex and chloe are soul mates. can't wait for you next story i just love to come bsck and read this one over and over again. :love:

NS Full Member spaceboi's pixie's Avatar

beautiful story

Members

Thumbs up Re: Consequences (R)

Absolutly amazing story, what else is there to say?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information