+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Home - NC-17

NS Full Member

Home - NC-17 - complete

Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimer: Not mine... yet! Bwahahaha...
    ...what do you mean, delusional?
    Summary: This ended up being fairly autobiographical (right up until the whole turns out kinky part, of course ), but I hopefully kept them mostly in character. It takes place about ten years after Chloe graduates from high school.
    Feedback: I haven't decided if this is a one-shot or if I intend to write more. Please let me know what you think. I am, after all, a feedback whore!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe flopped her hand down on the mattress, careful not to let her wet fingers touch her clean sheets. She groaned in frustration, then caught her breath as she listened for a sign from the next room that its occupant was awake. Satisfied that he wasn't, she grabbed her robe and headed for the bathroom to clean herself up, resolving for the umpteenth time not to bother with masturbation anyanyanymore. It was completely unsatisfying, and just served as a messy reminder of exactly how pisspoor her current situation actually was.

She turned on the hot water in the shower, then stripped down and waited for the water to heat up. Once she was in, she let her head fall against the wall as the water streamed over her. She didn't regret having Ben for a second, but her life had certainly changed in the five years since she'd learned of his impending arrival. She'd moved home from Metropolis immediately after he'd been born so that her dad and Mrs. Kent could help with the baby while she finished up her degree at the local private college. She'd gotten a job at the Ledger; unfortunately, the position was secretarial as opposed to journalistic. She kept in close touch with Clark and Lois, and the newly married Lana and Pete were right there in Smallville. Unfortunately, life with the little man precluded any great social calendar.

Not that one was hovering over her anyway, of course. She'd been on one date since she'd returned to Smallville, and the guy had been such a total dud, she'd been forced to lie to him to get him to leave her alone. So, the last man she'd been with had been Ben's so-called father, and he certainly hadn't been anything worth screaming, or even moaning, about, much less emotionally fulfilling. She could live with little conversational stimulation, God bless the internet, but sometimes…

Well, that was how she wound up taking showers in the middle of the night, wasn't it?

The next day, Chloe returned from her lunch break to find a folder full of papers on her desk. The post-it on top read simply Get signed today.

"Nice," she muttered. "Like you couldn't have given me this to take care of while I was out for lunch anyway. Don’t you fuckers know it's hot outside?" She quickly rifled through the documents to see where she needed to go. There was a sealed envelope containing what she assumed was a draft article requesting initialed approval, a contract guaranteeing exclusive rights to an ongoing report, and a brief memo allowing permission to use certain photographs and personal memoirs. None of that was curious in itself; the typed name below each blank line was.

Lex Luthor.

Chloe picked up her keys and headed for her car.

When she arrived at the mansion, the butler silently led her out to the garden. Dreading the heat, she quickly unzipped her cardigan and tossed it over a stone bench. The zippered, crocheted tank dress underneath wasn't exactly professional, but if Lex couldn't see fit to meet her inside, he could take what he got.

As it turned out, her clothing was the last thing she needed to worry about. Lex knelt in the garden shirtless and barefoot, clad only in a pair of jeans. He was setting up an intricate system of mirrors in the dirt, all focused on an arrangement of meteor rocks and petri dishes full of various chemicals. He didn't look up at her approach, but he did acknowledge her presence.

"Miss Sullivan. It's been a long time."

"Yes it has. And suddenly I wish I had my camera."

Lex chuckled softly and held his dirty hands up for inspection. Sweat trickled all the way from his head to his waistband, running in slow rivulets across his torso, turning to mud where it met stray spots of dirt.

"I occasionally like to conduct my own experiments before I bring the idea to my research team. Most people forget that I do have a masters degree in biochemistry."

"I see. And you don't have dirt in Metropolis?"

Lex's face sobered.

"I take it you didn't read the articles in that folder." Chloe shook her head. "Conditions in Metropolis weren't as desirable to my business as they once were. I'm moving my base of operations to Smallville. It's to be officially announced when that story goes to press."

"Superman got you down?"

"Taxes, actually," he replied with a smirk. "Most of my employees were more than willing to relocate and take the lower property taxes here in Smallville instead of seeking employment elsewhere."

"A billionaire, worried about some petty taxes?"

"Of course, Miss Sullivan. I can't keep my money if I allow it to float away at every opportunity."

"Of course." She grinned at him, wondering in the back of her mind what the real story was, and at the same time not really caring. Lex was Lex, and Lex wasn't Lionel, and that was really all that mattered to her anymore. The dangers of investigative journalism seemed far less worthwhile to a woman with a small child than they had to a high school girl with virtually no responsibility but herself.

"So, what about you? Lana tells me you have a son. I took it that there was no husband to go with him?"

"You took correctly. It's just me and mini-me."

"Bad breakup?"

"Married man. I haven't seen him since I told him the good news." She shrugged. "Water under the bridge."

"Any prospects?" He rose and brushed his hands off on his jeans, then took the folder and pen from her.

"None. Which sucks, because Ben is starting to notice that all of his friends have two parents, but…"

"You must be lonely."

"Some nights."

He smiled slightly, then turned his attention to the contents of the folder. As he read, Chloe wandered down the path, admiring the flowers as she went. Despite her skimpy dress, she was still sweltering, and sweat began to pour off of her. She easily killed fifteen minutes touring the garden before Lex caught up to her, the folder closed once again.

"Please have copies of these faxed to my office. The Ledger has the number."

She nodded as she took the folder, then lifted the fluffy white dandelion puffball she held in her hand.

"All this space, and this is the only weed I found."

He took it from her, and she noticed his gaze was obviously lingering at her cleavage. She glanced down, and felt her face burn when she realized she'd pushed the zipper down while she was wiping at the sweat that ran between her breasts. Luckily, nothing important was showing, so she chose to ignore it, and thought he had too when he spoke.

"Well, we'd better give him a fighting chance then," he said softly. He blew lightly across the puffy head, and Chloe shivered. Unfortunately, the tiny seeds blew straight into her chest. Had she been looking up, she would have seen Lex's triumphant grin, but she was busily wiping at the little invaders that stuck to the sweat on her skin. As a result, she jumped when he caught her wrist.

"Allow me." His voice had lowered in pitch, and she felt it reverberate through her stomach and into her lower regions. She shivered visibly when he traced a slow line between her breasts with the index finger of his other hand. Pausing only to flick away the seeds, he moved on to skim the edge of the material that suddenly seemed to barely cover her. Her nipples hardened as her breath caught in her throat. Her eyelids drifted to half mast and she focussed on his bare torso. Without thinking, she dropped the folder and moved the zipper further down her body.

Taking advantage of the new slack in the material, Lex pushed the straps of the dress down her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts. His hands moved to cup the milky globes, and Chloe had a moment of panic when she considered the stretch marks she'd earned over nine months of pregnancy and eight months of nursing her son. Lex, however, seemed undaunted by the mottled skin, and she was soon pressing against his fingers as they massaged and pinched her sensitive nipples. She reached up to skim her own hands across his broad shoulders and down the muscles of his arms. It had been literally years since she'd had the opportunity to touch a man that way, and she had no intention of wasting the chance she'd been randomly handed.

Her hips had begun an involuntary undulation by the time her palms started up his back, and Lex slid one hand down to squeeze her bottom. The other caught her by the shoulder and bent her back slightly to give his mouth access to her heaving breasts. The sensation drew a low moan from her throat, and she cupped the back of his head, holding him in place as she quickly finished unzipping her dress and shook it off of her arms. His tongue ran agonizing circles around her pebbled nipple, then quickly flicked it several times before sucking it hard into his mouth. She moaned again, louder this time, and slid one leg around his waist, standing on tiptoe to rub herself against the growing bulge in the front of his pants. He obliged her by gripping her ass in both hands and pressing her harder against him before switching to the other breast. The delicious friction created by her panties sliding against her soaking wet center had her whimpering as she clung to his shoulders.

Suddenly, he thrust her away from him. She started to protest, and then she felt the hard wood of the garden fence against her legs. Lex practically dove to his knees in front of her and dragged her panties over her hips before letting them slip to the ground so Chloe could kick them away. He pushed the delicate folds at her center apart with his thumb and probed her lightly with his tongue. She squirmed with pleasure, which prompted him to lick a slow line from her dripping center to the top of her clit. Her leg wrapped around his shoulder of its own accord, opening her further to him as she pressed him closer. His tongue danced across her moist skin, igniting feelings she'd never gotten from her own fingers, or from any other man, for that matter. As the sun beat down on them, he slid two fingers inside of her. After thrusting hard a few times, he curved them expertly into her g-spot, and she began to pant. Seconds later, her back arched across the fence when she came with a keening cry.

Her inner muscles were still spasming when Lex stood abruptly. She clung to the fence rails for support and watched as he quickly undid his pants and shoved them to his ankles. He caught her roughly under one thigh and hauled her leg around his waist before plunging hard into her. She shrieked in pleasure and thrust against him just as he lifted her completely off the ground and pressed her fully against the boards. He was pounding into her hard and fast, and she could do little more than ride what he gave her… and revel in the feel of her sweat slicked skin sliding against his chest, stimulating her already throbbing nipples, bringing her closer and closer to another mind-shattering orgasm.

"Oh God, you're so tight," he whispered hoarsely in her ear. "So hot, so wet… come for me Chloe, I can't… I can't… come, baby, come now…." His voice trailed off into gasps, and she relinquished her grip on his shoulder with one hand to reach between them and rub her own clit. The added pressure gave her just the edge she needed, and she moaned in ecstasy as her head lolled and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her fluttering walls pushed Lex put of control, and he came in short, powerful thrusts, groaning her name.

They stayed that way for a few long moments before Chloe's legs slowly slid down. She collapsed against him and her head fell to his shoulder. He rubbed her back gently before carefully extricating himself and picking up her clothes from the grass. They dressed quickly, and she retrieved her folder and pen from the ground.

"Well… um… I guess I'll see you around Smallville then." she said shakily.

Lex chuckled a bit and nodded.

"I guess you will. Thanks for stopping by."

"Sure. Um… See you later." She started to walk back to the house to leave, but his hand on her waist stopped her.

"Chloe," he said softly. She turned to look at him and his lips slowly descended over hers. The kiss was slow and almost languid, but no less erotic for that. His tongue licked a burning line across her lips before sucking the lower one between his teeth. Her arms automatically wrapped around his neck, and he pulled her close as he deftly licked her upper palate. Their tongues dueled briefly before he pulled back to rest his forehead against hers.

"Let's do this again soon," he said, smiling.

"Okay," she whispered, her signature grin lighting up her face.

"Very soon?"

"Call me."

She was almost out of sight when he called to her one more time.

"It's been a long time, Chloe."

"A very long time, Lex."

And then she was gone.

(end?)

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    I keep squinting at that last word and it still seems to say 'end' but other than that a wonderful opening chapter for a story. Great smut, realistic characters and an interesting premise.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar
    :yay2: :yay2: :yay2: More please more. That could be such a great start to a story. I hope that you will update again.

AT

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    (end?)
    End? What is this end you speak of?????

Great start, that was some very smutalicious :smut: . I'd love to see what kind of a relationships develop between Chloe and Lex (emotional as well as sexual) and Lex and Ben.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hee. I'm incapable of saying much else. So, hee. That was a great fic! I sincerely hope you'll continue this, AlabamaWorley. It would be interesting to see Lex around children, especially one as young as Ben. Plus, the Chlex! You write it so well. Makes me all tingly.

And I'm crossing my fingers Ben will get his very own (bald) daddy.

Bruce's Favorite Stalker
    Delicious story. Loved the smut, loved the Chlex, loved the scene in the garden with Lex and no shirt. Ah, just loved this.

*sniffs around* I think I smell a sequel. Maybe? Possibly? Surely you set it up for possible smut filled Chlex encounters and you can't let that go to waste can you?
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    You had me from the beginning with poor frustrated Chloe. And then the situation you set up with her life-experiences was so real it was achey. And then I kind of melted into a puddle of drool at the image of bare-chested Lex wearing jeans in the mud. And then they started talking and were so thrillingly in character. And then . . . and then . . . and it just got better from there.

But I'm pretty sure you have one typo. That word you spelled "end" should be spelled "TBC." Otherwise, it was absolutely perfect.

More. More. And then some more after that.

Please?

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Originally posted by Rae@Jan 10 2005, 11:30 AM

And I'm crossing my fingers Ben will get his very own (bald) daddy.
    Exactly!! Ben also needs brothers and sisters!! Please continue!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    You are writing more right? This is not the end right?
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    And then she was gone.
    You get back there, girl - my smut quota for the day has not been met!

AlabamaWorley, that was a great SmutPicnic. I hope you continue it, but if not, I'll read this one over and over again. :worship2:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information