+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Home - NC-17

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 6.19.05

It's a great fic. Really sad what happened and I don't really know what I think about it.
    I thought that Chloe just moved on and it's healed from the shit that Lex did. Or maybe they'll have their happy ending one day... but not an easy one for Lex. In my mind after Chloe saw that ring she sends it back to Lex, without a note. Some days later she met Oliver Queen, things get hot between them and they get married and have a girl (and all this time Lex is sad, miserable and alone and Chloe never talks to him again). A couple of years later, Ollie and Chloe become more friends than lovers and decide to divorce and remain best friends. After Lex hears about the divorce he starts a plan to win Chloe back and after a lot of time she forgives him and them start a friendship and maybe she falls in love again with him.
    Ok, I got a little carried on.
    Malu

Members

I loved this story but poor Chloe broke my heart. I would love a sequel if you ever came back to Chlex writing!

This is beautifully written. I love the humor, the melancholy, and the fierce way she loved her son. The ending was sad but for Chloe at least, she still had her friends, family, a new job, her home, and she left Lex behind. Lex was left with everything going to hell. I don't think a happy ending would have worked for this story, it would have felt forced, I don't see how it would fit the rest of the story. So your writing, storytelling, characterizations and poetry were all amazing. Thanks so much for sharing and for leaving your work up for late comers like myself to this fandom.

NS Full Member

Despite the part of me that always wants a happy ending, I must say it's in character for your versions of Chloe and Lex to never have a happy ending. It's sort of telegraphed in the way they had such strong feelings but let it be with a few sexual encounters over the years. I feel they would have fought harder earlier if they wanted to be together

NS Full Member

I can't believe how time has flown since I wrote this story. It's the one that has always stayed with me, so I can't tell you how grateful I am to find that there are others that have been touched by it in the years since I left the Chlexdom. Thank you all so much for your kind words!

Re: Home - NC-17

Wow... Your writing is amazing. Really loved it! I wasn't too sure about reading this as I could see all these comments regarding the ending. But I just got hooked at the first chapter due to your addictive storytelling skills. I normally read these to relax and have a break. So I normally prefer a good happy ending... But this is simply beautiful. Thank you. You are an amazing writer.

NS Member

Re: Home - NC-17

I thought the same thing!

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 6.20.05

This was an amazing story! The ending wasn't what I expected but I could only imagine what she would do next!
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information