+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Home - NC-17

dinner is evil for those two, but now they just have to sneek off
    great update

randa

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    I'm so happy about the new chapter. I was just about to consider nagging for an update--very glad I didn't have to look so desperate.

Very interesting developments, with some intriguing character development of Lex. For some reason, this line struck me as very sweet:

Her safety, and that of her son, came above the base needs of his thoughtless dick.
    Like everyone else, I'm really looking forward to the dinner scene. And I hope that Chloe is very rude and witty and that Ben spills something bright red on one of Lex's favorite shirts--just for kicks.

Great update. More soon please.

Bruce's Favorite Stalker
    Maybe the reason Lex has so many wives is because deep down he knows that once he gets married to Chloe (which is destined, come on&#33 that's it, he's stuck with her for the rest of his life. Which isn't a bad thing in the least, but he's just... exploring his options.

Looking very, very forward to the Dinner. And don't worry Zannie, I was just about to start nagging too.

Great chapter.
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    I love this chapter... although, part of me wonders if you've red herringed us by Brad's 'vendetta' and just who it might be against. Then again, I could be crazy when I start overanalyzing this lovely fic.

More soon please!

SaraC

Great update! I couldn't stop smiling. :biggrin:

So, uh, when do we get more? Hmm? Chop, chop&#33; <Claps hands>

Destroyer of Mullets
    Originally posted by AlabamaWorley@Jan 25 2005, 09:33 PM
    “He’s promised to be civil&#33; I told him it would be good for his plans to become sheriff if he learned to get along with people he doesn’t like.”

“Uh-hunh. Or in the case of Lex, people on which he’d like to inflict some police brutality.”

“Exactly&#33; So can you come?”
    If Lex is there, that last question is pretty much redundant. I just hope they&#39;re slightly more discreet this time. Pete will make sure Lex is peeing blood if he catches him "saying hello" to Chloe in his house.

Also Ben is too young to know about these things.

Wow, I sounded teacher-stern there. It may be misleading. I really want the smut. More please?

Thessaly

NS Full Member
    A/N: Thanks for all the lovely feedback&#33; I&#39;m actualy planning to post another upddate after this one tonight, but I can only write so much smut (even short smut) at a time, especially at work. Also, I want to think about whether and what to write for the meal, as the next important thing occurs after dinner. As a result, this is fairly short again - sorry about that.

So, here&#39;s the predinner. Smut flashback and (hopefully) some comedy. Maybe even some plot, you never can tell about these things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Lex approached the sheriff’s department patrol car in the other lane, he automatically moved to slam on the brakes of his custom-built Lamborghini. But when his eyes tracked to the speedometer, he found himself in the unusual predicament of driving under the speed limit. Despite the fact that he was undoubtedly going to be late, his subconscious was dreading the impending arrival at the Ross (formerly Potter) farm and the awkward situation he was sure to encounter.

It had been over a week since he’d seen Chloe. He hadn’t called her, though he knew he owed her an explanation at the very least. He’d even gone so far as to actively avoid her, driving past the Talon and heading back to the mansion instead of keeping an appointment with Martha... all because he’d seen Chloe leading Ben into the establishment by the hand. He couldn’t see her, especially not with her son. It was just too damn complicated.

But here he was, heading off to have dinner with her- in the lion’s den, no less. Pete Ross would string him up by his balls if he ever found out that Lex had touched her, much less used her and then left her hanging. He’d never buy that pathetic excuse of not wanting her to get hurt, because he would rightfully feel that Lex never should have allowed Chloe to be put into a position where it might have been a concern in the first place. And, as everyone knew, Chloe and Lex together always meant trouble wasn’t far behind. Slowing for the turn onto the first gravel road, Lex’s mind drifted back to the first time he’d been with Chloe.

It was just a few weeks after Lionel’s release from prison. He’d done an admirable job of keeping up the Good Samaritan pretense, and had even managed to procure a grant from the state to open an office in downtown Smallville for the purposes of operating a Human Development Corporation.

Lex hadn’t bought it for a minute, and Chloe wasn’t far behind. After several failed attempts at subtle reconnaissance, they’d decided to conduct a late night break-in on the office. They’d found the information they’d been looking for easily enough, but the sudden appearance of a rent-a-cop had startled them. They’d raced through the back alleys of the downtown district, unable to shake the guard and his partner. Finally, they’d reached the back of the Talon and Lex had quickly keyed in the security code to open the door. They’d ducked in and huddled in the outer entry just before their pursuers had rounded the corner. Unfortunately, Lex didn’t happen to also have the key to open the inner door. Before long, they’d heard several police officers join the chase, so they’d been trapped. It was almost an hour before the sounds dissipated.

It was only about a four by four space. It was cold. They’d been sort of panting, adrenalin-charged, caught in the moment, standing very close together to keep warm. Lex had no idea how they’d gone from listening with bated breath to the final departure of the last officer to groping blindly in the dark enclosure. He remembered Chloe yanking off her gloves to unzip his pants when he was still working on her neck. He’d already been mostly hard; in retrospect, the feeling of his erection pressing into her back might have been what had prompted Chloe to turn to him in the first place. But still...

“Chloe, slow down. Why don’t we get out of here first? We can go back to the mansion or--”

“If I break curfew again,
    especially if my dad finds out I was with you... I don’t even want to contemplate the length of grounding I would receive.”

“What time do you have to be home?”

“Midnight.”

Lex had released her to press the light on his watch.

“That’s twenty minutes from now.”

“It takes me ten to get home.”

He’d attacked her then. His gloves had come off, and he’d reached under her shirt to squeeze her breasts with one hand while he’d made quick work of the fly of her jeans. His fingers slid easily into her warm, wet canal. He’d tweaked her nipples and stroked her clit briefly, but then her hands had found their way inside his pants. He’d gasped as she massaged his sack while she gently freed his cock. He’d turned her quickly, and she’d braced her palms against the wall while he pulled her pants over her hips.

“Condom?” he’d managed to rasp.

“Pill,” she’d replied. He’d entered her then, and they’d groaned together at the perfect fit. He’d immediately begun moving slowly inside of her - long, deep thrusts that had her moaning. She’d grabbed his hand and pulled it between her legs. Pressing her fingers over his, she’d tutored him in her rhythm until he felt her begin to shake somewhere deep inside. Her hand had darted up her shirt, and he’d imagined her teasing her own nipples. He’d felt her walls start to flutter around him, and barely managed to hold off his own release until he was sure she was in the midst of a full-fledged orgasm.

The freezing winter air put a serious damper on their post-coital moment.

“Lex, that was incredible, but I have to go. I’m freezing my ass off here, and its bare state is really not helping matters.”

He’d leaned away from her then, and the shock of cold air on his wet shaft had had him agreeing immediately. They’d dressed in a rush, then carefully peeked out the door. Finding the way clear, they’d run off toward movie theatre parking lot where they’d stashed their vehicles.

Lex shook his head as he pulled into Pete and Lana’s driveway. Chloe’s car was already there, and the thought of facing her immediately deflated the slightly stiff feeling he’d acquired in his pants. Taking a deep breath, he opened the car door.

Chloe was standing in the kitchen window absently shaking the lingering water from the noodles in the colander. She saw Lex’s fancy new car pull in behind her little economy number and suddenly felt woefully inadequate. Maybe it was PMS, but she really wasn’t sure she was up to snarking him into indigestion after all. Why on earth would she have expected he’d still want anything to do with her anyway? Of course he wouldn’t call--

She slammed the colander down hard enough to cause Lana to look up from the pot she was stirring at the stove.

“Did the sink offend you somehow? Pete says it’s demon-possessed.”

“That’s because Pete is not the plumber he claims to be,” Chloe replied, chuckling despite her inner battle. “I was just having some unpleasant nostalgia. You know, high school inadequacies we thought we grew out of and all.”

Lana glanced out the window to see what Chloe was looking at. Lex was nearly to the house.

“You’re good enough, you’re smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like you. And if that doesn’t help, just keep reminding yourself that although you both have crazy mothers, your dad is way cooler.”

Chloe was just about to laugh when a small figure darted around the corner of the house... closely pursued by three less small figures. Before Lex could react, Ben had leaped onto the side of the porch, and a Great Pyrenees, a black Lab, and a very large Collie were plowing into the billionaire. He went down immediately, and all three dogs commenced with enthusiastic licking and pawing of the newcomer.

Ben stood in bashful shock on the porch. Pete, who had apparently been tailing the group, was also on the ground, clutching his stomach and rocking back and forth as he gasped for air between guffaws. The last thing Chloe saw before she collapsed to the floor in a fit of helpless laughter was Lana racing out the door, alternating between calling the dogs and berating her husband.

(TBC)

Originally posted by AlabamaWorley@Feb 9 2005, 12:16 AM
    “You’re good enough, you’re smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like you.
    HAHA&#33;&#33; One of my all time favorite SNL sketches&#33; :yay: :yay: :yay:

Wonderful update, the smut was hot&#33; :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: I love the ending with Lex being tackled by the dogs. :hehe: :lol: :hehe: :lol:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    The smut was that was god. But the end was :lol: I loved it.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

im glad lex got attacked by the dogs. it was perfectly hilarioius
    more soon

randa

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information