+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Home - NC-17

Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 6.20.05

ok, first off, i was suprised by the ending. i thought this'd go on for a few more chapters, ending in Chloe and Lex together with Ben. but then again, i guess i'd go with Zannie and imagine what their life would've been like.

it's good to see that Chloe moved on after that fateful morning. i'd like to believe that she not only did that for herself, but also for Ben. at the time that she was allowed to break down, she held herself up instead, she had to be strong.

i think Lex got her pregnant, Chloe had to raise their kid along with Ben, she tried on the ring and it fit perfectly, but she waited for Lex to approach her, not the other way around. after that is anybody's guess.

besides, that's what our imagination is for.

wonderful story and I think in a way we got our happy ending - it's in our imagination!

Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 6.19.05

Oh Alabama that was lovely. And the ending was perfect. And I can't wait for your next fic...

...And I don't think I am going to do your writing justice because I just have to rant about this:

It turns out my interpretation of the last part was totally different to everyone else's - I assumed there would be an engagement ring in the box and I didn't care!

Sure, Chloe will just wait two years for him to finish screwing someone else and screwing people over, then he'll be ready to divorce his wife and marry her - every girl's dream! And I'm sure too, that since he was so honest with her about his intentions when he proposed to her, he's bound to be telling the truth in the note he so thoughtfully included with a copy of his wedding announcement. God forbid he should actually have to suffer breaking it to her in person, it might be a little awkward, and he has a honeymoon to get to!

And she even gets to wear an expensive engagement ring like some pathetic mistress who never stops believing he'll leave his wife in the end. Hey she might have needed to pawn it for cash sooner as he knocked her up after convincing her to have unprotected sex - on the night before the marriage-to-someone-else-that-slipped-his-mind. It's a gift that just keeps on giving! Let's not dwell on the fact that he probably used up his last condom on his *other* fiancee that night....

Ugh, just fuck off Lex. Suffice to say I got *my* happy ending, in which Chloe sells the ring, makes a fortune on the stock market, buys out Luthor corp, takes over the world, and hires Lex as a human condom machine in her bedroom as she and Bruce Wayne do naughty things to each other all night every night.

Norah
    Just a Guest!

I loved the end of the story!! I like how you left it hanging and I agree with Louise that Lex was a jerk! but he's in character so it's still good. And now Ben has a little brother or sister! Your poems are wonderful. Thanks for the great story, I really loved it.

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar

Just read the last two updates. This was an awesome story (especially loved the poems ) even though the ending broke my heart a little. Lex has got to be the stupidest, most selfish person this side of the planet for doing that to Chloe. Did he really expect her to wait for him? And don't even get me started on the baby issue. Gotta love her though for not letting this break her and moving on with her life. A happy ending would have been great but after what happened Lex doesn't deserve her. Great story and can't wait for your next one.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Members

Re: Home - NC-17 - complete

That was great. I liked the subtle hints. He must have planned it as to give him an in.
    She should pawn the ring. Smush Lex's face into the ground and get enough to make sure her kids can go to Ivy League schools. I like Chloe's strength. She may not have the life she dreamed up but I like to think her kid(s?) more than make up for that.
    I loved the story but I could use a little more closure. Please?
    Lex's needs to have his but kicked a few times.
    And Chloe needs the cleansing confrontation. Not a happy ending but satisfying.

NS Full Member

Re: Home - NC-17

Just a good final, but also, so sad!!!! The matter of Lex's baby that Chloe had or didn't had is just so weel wrtten, but like yhe rest of the people who posted, I like to think that she really did had Lex's child, because it would be a little part of him that no matter what, she'll always be able to keep close to herself, and remember the good times.

I was actually crying with her.....

And I loved how Pete and Lex got Ben to mock each other

So to conclude: I really enjoyed reading it, you did a great job!

Wow! I was totally shocked by the ending. I'm usually all up for a happy Chlex ending, but Lex was such an ass. OK, so he was a moron by not telling her what was going on and just leaving the ring. But come on, when she quit her job and moved to Metropolis, he didn't think something was wrong? When it was obvious she was pregnant, he didn't contact her? I'm sure he had her followed and knew what was going on; he couldn't have not known. What an ass.

Good luck Chloe, you obviously don't need him anyway.

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

This was a very good smutty fic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information