+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Home - NC-17

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 6.16.05

OMG! I can go to work a happy woman now that you've updated . A really great story, I read through it too quickly though. Like most pleasurable things, I was done too soon & left wanting more. Love the Lex/Ben relationship, hope Ben is Lex's. Please let me be right.

OMG, I'm hooked on this fic, that last chap was so lovely, i love family man Lex!!!!!

Update again really soon

PLEASE!!!!!!

Kimmie

Although it was an short update it was still sweet and I loved it. My favourite part was when Ben asked for a brother, because it was both a sweet and a painfull moment. And I loved that Lex showed up at Chloe's place after all, it took me by surprise that he did i thought he wouldn't come after he declined the offer earlier.

great update! i loved the bit about the seduction and ben wanting a dad-aw! chloe should listen to him and marry lex, of course. waiting for the next update!
    <3 yams.

Lex's Gypsy Girl

You updated!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 6.16.05

You Updated!!!!!!

Don't abandon this story. I have to find out if Lex and Chloe become a family.
    It's so sweet!!!!!!

I love Ben and Lex interaction. And the end was so funny. But please let her seduce him at some point. PLEASE!!!!

Members

Your back. A good way to end my day. This is an excellent story. It is sweet and realistic. But hopeful with touches of romance and honesty.
    I really don't see how Lex is going to be able to resist Ben much longer. I am so glad that you are going to keep writing this story. It is one of my favorites.

Norah
    Just a Guest!

I'm glad you updated, I love this story!! Lex is really cute with Ben and I hope Lex and Chloe will be able to work everything out. I love the part about Chloe wanting to seduce Lex. Please post more very very soon and maybe let her seduce him!!!

Bruce's Favorite Stalker

Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 4.26.05

*does her little Home update dance* Ah, I get back from a long, day and this is what I get? B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

Anybody remember this story? Yeah, me either...
    *gasps in horror* How could I forget this wonderful story?

What are you going to do, sit in your castle with the amber-colored drink of the week, dial in a brunette, and call it a night?”

“I don’t dial in brunettes,” he replied sharply. At her raised eyebrow, he shrugged. “Anymore.”
    First of all, that comment had me laughing my ass of so much I almost fell off my chair...

“Good answer. Now go before I try to seduce you.”

“You want to seduce me?”

“Kinda. So hit the road before you let me.”
    The entire last scene between Lex, Chloe, and Ben was beautifully written and hearwarming the way that just made me want to sigh and go "awe" about a thousand times... which I did-- at least once. The Chlex interaction you write is light and sometimes fluffy and flows exactly the right way so the next moment it can be dark and angsty if the situation warrents it. I love that you can write like that, and I love this story so much words can not express how much. Please, Please, update soon.
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information