+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Home - NC-17

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 4.26.05

You write amazing poetry!! Normally I'm not much of a poetry fan, but your beautiful piece was so moving!! After I read it silently I had to read it again out loud because I liked the sounds of the words you put together!! (I'm sorry, that probably made no sense; isn't it good that I don't write!! ) I really liked your update also!! This is a great story!!

I wanted to start screaming at Clark , how can he allow Chloe and Ben to live the way they do [ I know there isn't really much he can do , but still he's the one with the hero complex he should help his friends] and than he goes and is all "ow you shouldn't be doing this", "Lex is no good". Grr ,but he did get some brownie points for telling her he will be there for them if something should happen. Anyway Stupid Clark made me angry especially since Chloe is all confused about what to do.
    I kept waiting for somebody to comment on her poem [ btw WOW on the poem]. And than Lois did and the interaction between them was just sweet. Great work Thank you for updating.

This was a wonderful chapter with a best poem ever. Clark is really annoing, he needs to let Chloe live her own life and butt out.
    Hope you won't delay the next chapter too long and update soon.
    It was a really good update!!!!

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by autumngold
    You write amazing poetry!! Normally I'm not much of a poetry fan, but your beautiful piece was so moving!! After I read it silently I had to read it again out loud because I liked the sounds of the words you put together!! (I'm sorry, that probably made no sense; isn't it good that I don't write!! )
    It makes perfect sense. I teach English, and probably once a week I tell my students that they have to read poetry out loud in order to understand it. And you can usually tell when it's a good poem because of the way it sounds when you read it out loud.

Bama, yours reads out loud beautifully, and it's a lovely, rich poem that fit perfectly into this story.

I don't have much time this morning, but I'll be back later to leave more detailed feedback. But I loved everything. Loved the Lex/Lionel conversation, loved your take on Jason, loved Chloe's response to the whole situation/decision, loved how in character you kept Clark.

And for now all I have left to say is . . .

"I had an excellent dream about David Boreanaz."
    . . . a likely story.

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar

Great update. Loved Lionel and Lex clashing, Chloe and Jason as friends and even Clark looking out for Chloe. It'll be interesting to see where the new job takes Chloe and Lex's relationship and how Lionel could possibly use that against him. Really, really liked the poem and Chloe's reaction when she thought that Lex had read it. Can't wait for more.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't even remember how long I haven't been here... Your story was the first story to satisfy my crave for Chlex stories after a long time, and I have to tell you... Your story gave everything that I want! Hope that you can update it soon! ^-^

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar

Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 3.25.05

"Yes, I do. But no one associates me with you or anyone else I care about. Lex is just out there. He'll never hide his power, because he thrives on it. And because of that, it is not safe for you or Ben or anyone other decent person to be in the way."
    dude! clark's smart and stuff. musta happened when he got his edumacation from college.

anyways, i loved the update, the personal struggle. although if i had been chloe i would have instinctively smacked jason, but hey, not everyone is the same.

and i understand the not in the mood to write smut. it's hard stuff, chicky, no pun intended

Destroyer of Mullets

Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 3.25.05

Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaWorley
    “Really, Dad. I have my people monitoring the local railroad lines for damsels in restraints after your sloppy work last week.” He clucked his tongue disapprovingly. “Very un-Luthorlike.”
    Heh. It's funny because it's true. You can totally see Lionel twirling his moustaches and sneering, "Ar-har, my proud beauty" before bursting into maniacal laughter.

"And, if and when you purchase a blue dress from the Gap to visit the Senator's office for a cigar, I expect full disclosure."

"Off the record."

"Of course. And don't think I didn't see that poem."

"I had an excellent dream about David Boreanaz."
    I think we've all had those dreams. Mine are more Spike-y. Snaps for the Monica reference.

This chapter rocked like a good 'un. I particularly want to see Ben's reaction to his new room with the big boy bed. I bet Lex has (ahem) a Big Boy bed.

More please?

Thessaly

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Home - NC-17 - updated 4.26.05

Wow a thousand times. Fantastic chapter. What is Lex up to? Will he read the poem? I can't wait to what comes next.

Well I'm happy that you updated! I love this story and though there wasn't any Chlex interaction, I'm glad to see that at least Lex is still thinking about her...and I can't wait to see what his reaction will be to her poem. I'll be waiting patiently for another update

Steph*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information