+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Home - NC-17

NS Full Member
    (end?)
    i do not understand this word, neither do i accept it, it goes against all i believe in.

also it would be beneficial to you if you were to continue , not that i bribe or anything

love lea
    xxx

Originally posted by AlabamaWorley@Jan 10 2005, 08:42 AM
    (end?)
    Surely that's a mistake, what you really mean TBC.

This was such a great start, the smut was amazing! :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

I would love to see them have a relationship, and Lex with Chloe's little boy....Lex with a kid is so cute.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    MORE!! that cant be the end, its a typo, say it is!!! :

NS Full Member
    a/n: Flattery is definitely the way to convince me! I think I can fit a plot line I've been wanting to try into this fic, so we'll see where it goes.

This next part is a bit of raunchy conversation between girls, mostly for character building and entertainment. I might be slow after this, because I'm still outlining the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The phone was ringing when Chloe entered her house the next evening, Ben in tow. She tossed her purse in the general direction of the couch and grabbed the cordless off of the desk. Ben kicked off his sandals and headed for the TV.

“Hello?”

“You sound out of breath.”

“I just got in, I ran for the phone.”

“Oh, sorry. How’s the little man?”

“Good. He’s already communing with the cartoons.”

“That kid watches too much TV.”

“Yes, Mommie Dearest. What do you want?”

“How long have you known? And why didn’t you give me the scoop?”

“I just found out yesterday.”

“Editing the article?”

“No, I got it from the source.”

“You talked to Lex?”

Ben’s head popped up over Chloe’s shoulder just before his little arms caught her around the neck.

“Who’s that, Mommy?”

“It’s Lois, honey.”

“Can I talk to her?” His chubby fingers were already reaching for the phone. Chloe heard Lois’ chuckle over the line before it was removed from her ear. While Ben chatted with their cousin, she slipped off her shoes and went to change her clothes. By the time she returned, Ben was making non-committal noises into the phone while he focused most of his attention on the screen in front of him. When Chloe knelt next to him, he handed her the phone without a word.

“Okay, you’re done!” she said into the receiver, laughing.

“I knew I was losing him. He talked for a few minutes, though.”

“Yeah, he’s getting better.”

“So anyway… you talked to Lex?”

“Yep.”

“Was it awkward?”

“At first,” Chloe said, smiling to herself.

“I hear that smile, Chloe Sullivan! You nailed him, didn’t you?”

“Just a minute, let me get into the bedroom…” She quickly locked the front door, then darted back into her room, away from Ben’s young ears. “Yeah, I did. Well, actually, it was more he did.”

“Chloe, you shouldn’t be getting involved with him. He’s bad news now!”

“I’m not getting involved, Lois. It was just.. I don’t know… a hello between friends.”

“But you’ll do it again, won’t you?”

“Well, probably. I’m a lonely woman, Lois. I need companionship.”

“Geez. How long has it been since you two last… did it?”

“Um… let’s see, he got engaged to number three about eight years ago. About that long, I guess.”

“Slut.”

Chloe giggled.

“You’re just jealous you can’t get into the big red underpants.”

“That’s really none of your business,” Lois replied in her snootiest voice.

“Fine, I’ll just ask Clark.”

“He won’t tell you.”

“No, but I’ll be able to tell by the shade of his blush what the answer is.”

“Oh, shut up! Clark respects me, he wants to wait until we get married.”

“Oh, you’re getting married now?” The silence on the other end of the line was deafening. “Lois!”

“No! Well, he hasn’t proposed yet, anyway. And I don’t know that I’d want to.”

“Why, because of the whole cape thing? You’d be an idiot to let him go. Besides, you’re obviously not getting past first base until you let him put a shiny ring on that finger.”

“I wouldn’t say that…”

“What? New developments? Spill, bitch!”

“Let’s just say my little vibrating friend is now Clark’s little vibrating friend. And, I found the answer to our question about whether or not the superspooge could blow a hole in me.”

“Oooh, too much information. Tell me anyway.”

“It cannot.”

“Have you tested this theory?”

“I have, and my throat is fine. He promised me that never, even in his most adolescent Lana-fueled sessions with auto-erotica, did he ever cause any sort of damage to any bed sheet, toilet bowl, or shower enclosure at any time.”

“Oh my God, he confessed to spanking it over Lana?”

“Men will confess to a lot of things if you lick them the right way.”

Both women collapsed into peals of laughter, which brought Ben running into the bedroom.

“What’s so funny, Mommy?”

“Oh, Lois just told me a funny story about Clark. Go back to your show, I’ll be done in a minute and then we’ll eat.”

“Okay.” He ran back the way he’d come, and Chloe returned to her conversation.

“So is he big? Any weird alien plumbing I should know about?”

“Of course, and no, dork. Back to Lex. What the hell?”

“We were talking in the garden, and then suddenly we weren’t talking. You know, sometimes it just happens.”

“With you and Lex, it always happens. Outside, hunh? Was it good?”

“Of course. It was like we’d never been apart.”

“So… what? You’ll be his booty call girl again until he finds another high society tramp to hook up with?”

“Maybe. Maybe I’ll find true love first, you never know.”

“True.” Lois sighed. “You know Superman is the real reason he’s leaving.”

“I know. But I don’t want to know.”

“Chloe…”

“I know, Lois. But I’m not getting that involved in his life. I don’t even want him to meet Ben. I just want no strings and no intrigue. Just… just let me know if there’s anything particularly Lionel-like I should know about, okay?”

“So I should keep the extra-shady industrial espionage and the illegal testing and dumping to myself?”

“Yeah. I’m sure I’ll read about it in the Planet, right?”

“Right. Hey, Clark’s here, I’ve got to go.”

“Tell him hi for me. Talk to you later.”

“Bye, Chloe.”

Chloe hung up the phone and stared at the wall for a moment. Briefly, she wondered what on earth she was thinking, but she knew Lex wouldn’t let her get involved in anything that could get her or Ben in trouble. Not anymore.

Humming happily, she went to fix her son’s supper.

(TBC)

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm so glad that you're continuing this great story!! So is Ben's dad who I think it is? Please, please update soon and let me know!! :chlexsign4:

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    :yay: :yay: You're continuing the story, big for you then!!!!! So this isn't the first time they have hooked up??? Interesting. I kinda hope the no strings fun turns into something deeper. Can't wait for more.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    :yay:

*does a zippy dance*

I knew I was reading that wrong. It was the end of the first chapter.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    now thats cool! :

NS Full Member
    I really enjoyed this story. Maybe because Lex and Chloe were very into character, in my opinion. Definitely because of the opportunity of a shirtless Lex. But mostly because of Chloe's son. I think it adds a realistical view of things, because it could so happen, you know? And it does happen in real life. Plus, I think it would be nice to see Lex being a father for this kid, because it's very important that children grow up having a relationship with their father. I hope you continue writing this story, it seems to have a lot of potential.

Bruce's Favorite Stalker
    Your not really planning to keep Lex away from Ben are you? I think I would like to see that interaction. And definately more Lois, I love Lois, I adore a well written Lois. Ah, AlabamaWorley, this story is fast becoming addicting. Can't wait for more.
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information