+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Home - NC-17

I loved the flashback in this chapter, I like the idea that Lex helped Chloe this way to make sure she doesn't end up like her mother.

God, I hope Lionel doesn't do anything to Gabe. hmy: hmy:

NS Full Member
    A/N: It seems I've committed a major faux pas in bypassing the smut in between the last two updates. I've done my best to rectify the matter, considering this is actually a smut-free addition. I've also finally arrived at the Ben/Lex interaction - Ori, I hope you enjoy it!

Reese, miss queen of the angsty short, you're killing me with this skip the plot business :lol: And Zannie, you are so lucky you've written so much Road Trippin' and a lot of excellent feedback. Otherwise, it would be on

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. I adore every one of you! Sorry it's a rather short update, but my own little "Ben" just went down for a nap, and Mommy would like to take one too :blush:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six weeks passed. Late summer turned to fall, and the weather cooled. Besides the Potter land, Pete and his brothers had leased the Kent farm from Martha, and they started getting the machinery ready for the harvest. Clark came home on Saturday afternoons and stayed until Monday morning; Chloe had no doubt that he saved the Ross boys several thousands in repair when only Pete was looking. She spent several evenings a week with Martha and Lana, helping them bring in the last of their vegetables to sell at the market and canning what they kept for themselves. Gabe was ever-present, loading Ben's red wagon to its brim and helping him drag loads to the trucks or to the cellars.

Time flew, and Chloe was almost too busy to worry about whether she'd ever get to talk to Lex again. She saw him all of twice. The first time, they'd passed on the road, an enthusiastic wave their only contact. The second, she'd been working at her desk at the Ledger, unaware that he was even there. A gentle squeeze on her shoulder had startled her, but he hadn't faltered from his conversation with her boss as he walked on by.

So, when she saw him enter the Talon one afternoon, she was immediately alert. She was sitting in her favorite back booth; Ben's hot chocolate cooled across the table from her while he worked the kitchen, charming cookies out of the waitresses. Lex didn't appear to have noticed her, so she took the opportunity to study him.

He had always been fascinating to observe. Every move seemed calculated, but she knew the easy grace came naturally to him. Even when they were intimate, he rarely lost that fluid control except for a few intense moments at the very end.

As she watched, Martha placed some papers in front of him. He picked up a pen and twirled it between his fingers as he read over them. Chloe's eyes tracked their dexterous movement, entranced by the way they

deftly teased her nipples, bringing her close to orgasm just from his expert ministrations that

kept the spin even and flowing without losing

his delicate touch on her breast, she whimpered in frustration, but his hand had skimmed across her stomach, paused briefly to massage her hip, then darted between her open thighs. She had moaned and thrashed on the bed as his fingers rubbed her clit, occasionally dipping inside of her to brush against the spot that had her clenching the pillow as her body responded to

the rhythm. Apparently satisfied with what he'd read, he quickly signed his name, then put down the pen to pick up his coffee. He took a sip, and then his tongue made the barest appearance to

plunge into her center, eliciting a keening sound from deep inside her throat. He'd then moved back up to take the throbbing bundle of nerves between his lips and suck it into his mouth, stimulating her further as he used his tongue to

lap at a stray drop. Her eyes remained focused on his lips, and it seemed they moved in slow motion as they

brushed against hers, softly coaxing a response from her. She had complied, allowing him entrance. His tongue had danced with hers, the movement reminiscent of the way their bodies writhed together, tangled in the sheets. She had ventured on, gently stroking the tip of her tongue behind his teeth; he'd caught his breath at the tingle in the sensitive skin at the edge of his gums. Eventually, he'd moved sideways, and she'd hummed in delight as his lips

formed the words he was directing towards Martha. She reached for the papers, and the pen rolled onto the floor. He braced his hand on the edge of the counter before

bending her forward on the bed. Kneeling behind her, he'd slowly entered her, easing the ache she'd been begging him to relieve. She'd gripped the top rail of the headboard with both hands for leverage before she'd begun moving against his thrusting hips; his hands covered hers, fingers entwined, and he'd buried his face in the hair that clung to her shoulder. Their pace had steadily built - needing him deeper, she'd arched her back, her body

bending over to retrieve it. Chloe didn't see him return it to the counter… she was lost in her replay of their last night together.

He was nearing the end, she could tell, because his thrusts were becoming more and more erratic, and the words he gasped and grunted were incoherent. She'd already come twice, but knowing this was her last chance for who knew how long, she'd been greedy.

"Lex… not yet… I'm almost..." She'd been unable to complete her request, but he'd miraculously understood. He'd pulled one of his hands free from hers and cupped her pelvis, his middle finger sliding easily between her wet lips. There was no longer any finesse to his movement, but the added pressure was all she'd needed. Her spasming walls had pushed him over an edge he was already diving from, and the only word on his lips was

"Mommy!" Ben jumped into the booth across from her and dropped his booty onto his little plate. "I got four cookies!"

"Oh, I don't think so, little man," she chided, squirming uncomfortably in her seat as her memory faded. "You can have two, and we'll take the other ones home."

"No, you have two and I have two," he explained, his little fingers crumbling her half as he pushed them onto her napkin. "We can share."

"Well that's awfully sweet of you," she replied with a smile. She picked up the chocolate chunk cookie to see what was underneath. "Wait a second. How come I got the raisin one?"

"I don't like raisins," he said around a mouthful of M&M cookie. He held his own chocolate chunk very close to him, knowing his mother would make a grab for it. She laughed.

"You little stinker! You know I don't like raisins either!"

He giggled in delight at his trick, but quickly stopped at the sound of an unfamiliar voice.

"I like raisins. Do you think your mom would like to share with me?"

Ben looked up at the looming bald man, then ducked his head. He fiddled with his napkin as Lex slid into the booth next to Chloe.

"He's really bashful. I doubt he remembers you from before."

"Yes, I do," Ben protested. "Pete's dogs jumped on him." Again overcome by his shyness, he scooted over to the corner of his bench, where he could watch the stranger without being too close.

Lex chuckled.

"Indeed they did." Sensing Ben would rather not be addressed directly, he turned to Chloe. "How have you been?"

"Good. Busy. You?" She was feeling a bit bashful herself, but it was more because of the damp feeling she'd acquired in her panties over him not five minutes before than from any hesitation regarding the man himself.

"Not bad. Business is good, and the plant expansion is ahead of schedule." He leaned back in the seat, careful not to get too close to Chloe. They could only keep up the appearance of being casual acquaintances if he made certain not to look too comfortable.

"So I read," she replied. Unsure of what else to say, they sat in companionable silence as they drank their coffee. Ben finished his cookies, then fixed Lex with a curious stare. Chloe was about to distract him when he spoke.

"Did you really scare your hair away?"

Chloe choked on her drink. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Lex's jaw clench, but whether it was to contain amusement or displeasure, she couldn't tell.

"Ben! That was very rude! You apologize to Mr. Luthor right now!"

"But Pete said--"

"Ben!"

"I'm sorry," he replied automatically. His lower lip quivered, and she immediately felt guilty.

"It's okay, Ben. I'm used to people asking about my hair. The reason it fell out was because of the meteor shower. Do you know about the meteor rocks?" When the little boy nodded, he continued. "Well, I was just a kid when they fell, and I was out in a corn field close to where Pete's dad lives. For some reason, they made all of my red hair fall out, and it never grew back."

"Red like Martha's?"

"Red like Martha's," Lex confirmed.

"The meteor rocks can do bad things," Ben explained. He'd obviously had this lesson several times. "We should never touch them."

"That's right, they can do lots of bad things. Did you know that when your mom was younger, she used to--" At that point, Chloe picked up the raisin cookie from her napkin and shoved it into Lex's mouth.

"She used to be scared of them because they're dangerous," she filled in. "We should never touch them, and if we see them we should get a grown-up right away. Isn't that right, Mr. Luthor?"

"Right," he managed, chewing his rather large cookie. Ben watched him soberly.

"Did it hurt?"

Lex swallowed and took a drink of his coffee before replying.

"What, the cookie? No, your mom was just being silly."

"No, did it hurt when you lost your hair?"

Lex cocked his head slightly, considering the question.

"No, I don't think so. It did scare me, though." He grinned suddenly, a true smile that was rarely used in public. "You want to feel?"

Wide-eyed, Ben nodded. Lex swung around the table to sit next to him, and he tentatively laid his fingers against the skin. When nothing happened, he quickly stood and rubbed his palms all over the bare scalp.

"It's shiny!" he exclaimed. Lex chuckled and gently tickled the boy's tummy. Ben yelped and fell backwards, but Lex effortlessly caught him and lowered him back to the seat. Chloe's throat tightened at the easy interaction between the pair - it was such a shame that they couldn't spend more time together.

Apparently, she wasn't the only one to realize that the visit was suddenly appearing too personal.

"Listen, Ben, I have to go, but I'll talk to you some other time, okay?"

"Okay, Mr. Luthor."

He ruffled Ben's hair.

"Call me Lex. And next time you see Pete, will you do me a favor?"

Ben nodded.

"Ask him how come he stopped growing before he was finished."

He stood and picked up his coffee, then caught Chloe's hand in his and gave it a quick squeeze. "Miss Sullivan."

"Mr. Luthor," she replied, smiling despite her shaking head. As he walked away, he heard Ben's tiny voice reprimanding her.

"Call him Lex, Mommy! Did the meteor rocks make Pete stop growing?"

(TBC)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    I love Lex interacting with Ben. They were so cute. I so wish Lex would change his damn mind. The smut was

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That was so and cute and funny but so sad at the same time because it's like a glimpse at what they could have but can't :huh: if that makes any sense. Really liked the interspersing of what was going on in reality and Chloe's memories, very cool. Can't wait for more.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NS Full Member
    Awwww, Lex and Ben are so adorable together. I want Ben as my son and Lex as my lover too. Can I have it?

LOve the story, keep doing the wonderful job.

"It's shiny!" he exclaimed.

That had me laughing so hard I woke the baby. Oh well it was worth it. Loved the interaction betwen Lex and Ben.

If its been six weeks, this should mean that Chloe knows whether or not she's pregnant, right? If she was pregnant or still wondering, she would have said something. I think.

Keep up the great work.

Destroyer of Mullets
    Originally posted by AlabamaWorley@Feb 26 2005, 10:38 PM
    Her spasming walls had pushed him over an edge he was already diving from, and the only word on his lips was[/i]

"Mommy!"
    Jesus Christ, Alabama! That was just wrong!

I know that normally he goes for brunettes (which, I suspect, is more than a little Freudian) but that's left me with a terrible mental image. I have to go and bleach my frontal lobes now.

Despite that, this was another fantastic chapter and I loved the Ben/Lex interaction. More please?

Thessaly *thanking God that other writers claim to make up the plot as they go along. I was getting worried about mine, which is rambling about like a drunken tramp*

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: awweeee adorable, and smut! wonderful!

Lex's Gypsy Girl
    the interspersed erotic material was very nicely done1 Loved Lex & Ben as well as the continued "feud" with Pete

Members
    :biggrin: That was so cool! I loved Lex and Ben interacting and the little wistfulness I couldn't help but feel watching a non-but-could-be-if-only family. It was a great update and I really liked the typical Smallville bits woven into the Chlex. I'd love to know when Chloe got domestic enough to can veggies (damn that's hard at first&#33 and how Lex got so comfy with kids.

HOWEVER, the absolute best part was the seamless blend between the present reality and the flashback smut!! That really takes talent to make it flow so naturally and it was wonderful. Not that I would've been able to come back to reality in between the Lexy memories, but Chloe's obviously mentally stronger than me. :blush:

Can't wait for more! Oh, and the preggers question would be answered, yeah? Unless she has a totally erratic cycle. It happens.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information