+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Home - NC-17

Members
    A beautiful update. Thank you for including Chloe's realization that Lex has been acting for her benefit in many ways. ( I love the fact that he helped with her families mental background and that he took care of her.)
    The intereaction was well written.
    Candyland. Only game that is worse is Chutes and Ladders.
    I will still like to see some Ben and Lex talking.
    The side plot of Gabe/Martha plus the threats is interesting.
    thanks for the great update.

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    I don't actually have time to read this update tonight, I just wanted to come and gloat on this thread as well about how your threatened blackmail plan over on the "Irrevocable" thread wasn't successful.

So here's the gloating: ha, ha, ha!

Okay. Had to get that out. I'll read and feedback tomorrow morning. Thanks for the quick update.

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    This is intriguing ... and I can't wait to see how things play out!

SaraC

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Please don't let anything bad happen to Gabe!! Maybe Martha should just marry Lionel and keep everyone happy!! :biggrin: Seriously though, thanks for the wonderful new chapter!! I love how you show Lex taking care of Chloe during her treatments!! Post again soon please!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

Ughh, I hate Lionel. He just needs to leave everyone alone and move to his own little island. As for Lex and Chloe, I dunno man, they just need to jump each other...AGAIN...and I need the good stuff this time :biggrin: Anyway, great update, can't wait to read more soon

Steph*

Lex's Gypsy Girl
    oh lionel, give it up!!!!

NS Full Member
    :yay: Oh my GOSH - this keeps gettin' better and better! :yay: I'll check again tomorrow and there'll better be another update or I'll call in sick

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    :crygreen: feel so bad for Chloe and Lex having to stay away from eachother. Liked the Chlois conversation and the flashback of Lex being there for her through her treatment. The Lionel/Martha/Gabe plot sounds interestin, can't wait to see where this goes.

“Your father is a psychotic asshole.” Lex could all but hear him grinding his teeth.

“Yes. And your mother is a manipulative bitch.”

Had to put this in cos I loved these lines.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    Wonderful, wonderful update. I have only one small complaint. Um . . . you jumped into this chapter too late. We missed all the smut! I'm sure that was simply an oversight, so I'll try not to hold a grudge. As long as it doesn't happen again.

*whimpers* What happened to my smut?

But, seriously, great chapter. And I really like the new plot twists.

So, I finally figured out exactly where the plot is going. It just sort of materialized on my keyboard while I was typing, it was uncanny.
    This is usually the way it works for me too. Only, sometimes I'm expecting the plot to materialize and it never does (happened in "Road Tripping"). So I have to work around it and pretend that was the plan from the beginning.

I love how all of your characters are so well-rounded and fleshed out--like real people and not the caricatures we sometimes get on the show. And, like someone said earlier on this thread, like actual grown-ups.

This was a very touching, motherly moment:

At that moment, Ben came back into the room and snuggled himself into Chloe’s lap with a book. She hugged him with her free arm and he kissed her on the cheek.

“Yeah,” she said softly. “I’m going to be fine.”
    And, although this has been quoted by several other people, it stands to be repeated once more:

“Your father is a psychotic asshole.” Lex could all but hear him grinding his teeth.

“Yes. And your mother is a manipulative bitch.”
    Priceless.

Very interesting revelation of backstory in this chapter. Can't wait to see where you go from here.

More soon please.

ETA: I was also irrationally moved by the image of Lex sleeping in the chair next to Chloe's bed in the hospital. I just adore that dear man.

Norah
    Just a Guest!
    I loved the update. I like how you are developing the plot with Lionel, Gabe, and Martha, and you show good characterization of Lex and Chloe. I like that she has a son in this story. Great job. Can't wait for more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information